Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@LhenyR: it's a pdf file so it couldn't be copied.

Since it's a calendar of historical events, births, I was pleasantly surprised to read "1984: Birth year of Yoon Eun Hye...and this has world-       wide scope I  think. Whatmore that was the only event placed before 1984....just found it amazing.
   P.S. Unless there is someone techie enough to do it since I provided the link. :-)

Guest ferlydee

I watched Dr. Jin and I really like the male lead Song Seun Hun, ever since Endless Love.  My wish is him to co star with YEH in a drama, maybe semi romcom or historical drama.  I would like to see YEH in a Korean costume, she will look lovely in that dress.  I miss YEH and I keep thinking of her teaming up with these 30's to 40's male lead stars, they look dashing and debonaire, lol.

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye ‏@HallyuYEH

20140505 Star vs.Star Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 vs Jung Ryeo Won 정려원 Showbiz Korea #824

CR: https://twitter.com/HallyuYEH

Arirang  must be lurking at hallyu yoon eun hye's youtube cause they used her edited MAC music vid http://youtu.be/W0KtOqeW-mo  :))

Guest MCSarangYEH

@HallyuYEH: 20140505 Star vs.Star

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 vs Jung Ryeo Won 정려원 Showbiz Korea #824~lol they used my MAC MV http://t.co/EUsnGvG75M

I'm on mobile now so I am not sure how the above link will appear since I just copied and pasted it from there to here but I love the thought that I am missing YEH's presence so much that I watched her Awards Night videos last night and I only found out that her BFFs, SYJ and GHJ, were on the same stage as her :) :) :) But I wonder how did she become friends with GHJ tsk tsk gotta do more YEH-related research :x :x :x

LOL @chichocs‌, you are so fast!!!

CR: hallyuyeh on twitter

Guest ssecret3

Does anyone know if YEH is still friends with Son Ye Jin as i dont hear any news about them anymore or pics. And i think YEH didnt attent her movie Accomplice.

Yoon Eun Hye and Shim Eun Jin have a Baby V.O.X reunion at Shim Eun Jin's musical

yoon-eun-hye-baby-vox_1399422989_af_org.

Yoon Eun Hye and Shim Eun Jin had a Baby V.O.X reunion!

Yoon Eun Hye came to support her Baby V.O.X member Shim Eun Jin at her musical 'All About My Wife' on May 6. The musical reps tweeted on the 6th, "Actress Yoon Eun Hye who came to watch the preview musical today and our heroine actress Shim Eun Jin^^," along with the backstage photo of their reunion.

It's rare to see the Baby V.O.X members together in public since their disbandment, but as fans can see from the photo, they still remain good friends.

Shim Eun Jin, Ryu Hyung Kyung, Kim Do Hyun, Kim Jae Bum, Jun Byung Wook, Jo Hwi, and more are currently starring in the musical 'All About My Wife', which opened its curtains in 2012 and has been receiving love ever since.

credit:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/yoon-eun-hye-and-shim-eun-jin-have-a-baby-vox-reunion-at-shim-eun-jins-musical

Guest LhenyR

@anamnloe@gmail.com and of course @rsu618, Thank's a lot chingu, it awesome to know that yeh been recognized somehow, YEH is the reason, why Korean entertainment is been popular all over the world. She didn't start it but she's the one who make it to what it is now.

TALK ABOUT A DRAMA'S POWERFUL INFLUENCE ON THE COUNTRY'S CULTURE! YEH'S COFFEE PRINCE PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS! CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE BELOW! NOTE THAT THIS ARTICLE WAS PUBLISHED ON AUGUST 14, 2013, 6 YEARS AFTER THE DRAMA WAS AIRED!

class="post_title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt;" Korea and Coffee August 14, 2013

When you think about coffee most people tend to think about places like Brazil and Columbia, which are famous throughout the world for the coffee beans they grow, but you may have to start thinking about Korea the next time someone strikes up a coffee conversation with you. South Korea is not well known for growing coffee at all, because they don’t, it is the country’s sudden spark of interest in coffee that is capturing the interest of coffee fanatics around the world. There are now so many coffee shops in Korea that a law has had to be introduced stating how close one coffee shop can be to another in order to open.

The influence of the media could be said to have had some influence on this; the sudden rise in coffee popularity in Korea started in 2007 and has continued to rise quickly since then, while it could be considered coincidental a popular Korean drama which was known as ‘The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’, also sometimes known (particularly once translated) as ‘Coffee Prince’. The drama was based on the novel, which was also called The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, written by Lee Sun Mi.

The drama followed Eun Chan (played by Yoon Eun Hye) and Choi Han Kyul (played by Gong Yoo) as they experienced and awkward romance and worked together to run a successful coffee shop, accompanied by a number of ‘princes’. To appeal to certain employees and a particular area of customers the shop only employed attractive young men, or ‘princes’, which lead to their coffee shop being named Coffee Prince. Throughout the series coffee played an important role and the main character, Eun Chan, in the beginning wanted nothing but to support her family and would take any job if it allowed her to do that, but as the series progresses she becomes enchanted with coffee and decides to study to be a barista, even as far as wanting to go abroad and become qualified. In the final episode, as a result of her decisions, the coffee shop opens a second store; Coffee Princess.

The argument that the drama had anything to do with the sudden interest in coffee in Korea might seem a little farfetched, but that is the power of the media. More than 20% of the Korean population watched the drama as it was aired every week, and more coffee shops in Korea are named Coffee Princess or Coffee Prince than any other coffee shop (excluding Starbucks). Which does give some clear indication that people in Korea feel at least slightly inspired by the show.

In 2007, when the show first aired, there were around 1,200 coffee shops throughout Korea, by 2011 there were more than 12,400 coffee shops in Korea. Statistics show that in a five year period the country’s number of coffee shops increased by 887.3%, and coffee sales increased by 1598.8%. That’s no small amount in any country, and their sales didn’t just rise in coffee shops. While in the UK it is not a very popular concept, in many Asian countries coffee can be bought both hot and cold from cartons and cans in vending machines. These options provide a substantial amount of Korea’s coffee sales.

This places Korea as the 11th largest coffee market in the world; consuming an average of 300 tons of coffee beans every single day; approximately 37 million cups of espresso. Korea itself has welcomed the coffee boom and the international interest it has boomed and have begun hosting the ‘World Latte Art’ and ‘World Coffee in Good Spirits’ championships. There also seem to be no shortage of people choosing to follow the example of Go Eun Chan; Korea is home to around 600 Q graders, which means that it has more highly certified baristas than any other country. The q grader is the highest rank a barista can gain and required three days of rigorous exams, covering twenty-two coffee related subjects which include roasting, cupping, colouring, growing and much more.

Link: http://www.ringtonsbeverages.co.uk/blog/2013/08/korea-and-coffee/

Guest lovelyfan

[unseen Pic]
Yoon Eun Hye  & Other Artists at 10 Corso Como Seoul 'Exhibition in Exhibition' 
<W Magazine - May 2014 Issue>
jD6NnRd.jpg
Cre: W Korea Website

class="content-title"Actress Yoon Eun Hye Reunites with Her Baby V.O.X Member Shim Eun Jin

janeyin2u

Yoon-Eun-Hye-and-Shim-Eun-Jin-Reunite.jp

Singer-turned-actress Yoon Eun Hye recently reunited with her former Baby V.O.X member Shim Eun Jin. Baby V.O.X was once a very popular girl group that debuted in 1997. The group disbanded in 2006.

Yoon Eun Hye had gone to see Shim Eun Jin to see her in the theatrical play “All About My Wife.” The play’s official Twitter page revealed a picture of the two and wrote, “Actress Yoon Eun Hye who came to see our preview play with our hero Shin Eun Jin.”

Based on the immensely famous movie “All About My Wife” that was released back in 2012, the play stars Shim Eun Jin, Ryu Hyun Kyung, Kim Do Hyun, Kim Jae Bom, Jun Byung Wook, and many others.

As for Yoon Eun Hye, she seems to be resting for now after appearing in the KBS drama “Marry Him If You Dare” in 2013.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/07/actress-yoon-eun-hye-reunites-with-her-baby-v-o-x-member-shim-eun-jin/#.U2sL3M7YHqg

Guest glam0828

watching some bts pf Coffee Prince, and I'm back again to my YEH-GY Team, i so love them hihihi

Guest MCSarangYEH

BabyVox member, Eun Jin, updated her twitter with this pic...
저녁식사중~!!
BnHMaZVCAAAe0MF.jpg
I miss you Eun Hye ah!!! >:D>:D>:D<

CR: eunjinsocial on Twitter

BabyVox member, Eun Jin, updated her twitter with this pic...

저녁식사중~!!

BnHMaZVCAAAe0MF.jpg

I miss you Eun Hye ah!!! >:D>:D>:D<

CR: eunjinsocial on Twitter

She's getting prettier with her new haircut :\">

Miss her sooo much >:D< thanks for updating her new activity sis @MCSarangYEH‌ :)