Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MiGkYo

^ hehe danks for the info jnccrs ~

dat kinda sux :P

i was expecting something veri touching from BOTH of them... eeeK~

i wiLL see how the video goes... kekeke... :lol:

may be w/o KJK in there,u could stiLL feeL his presence! LOL~ *wooohoo*

i could feeL the pain dat YEH has alreadi..

her crying is sooo.. reaL~ :tears:

Guest mellon

and they "clicked" while @ Xman! kekeke~

i am expecting sth in this MV... :phew:

thou she is crying in the MV but may be she is veri happi in her heart~ :rolleyes:

Don't know whether we can really see the full extent of the chemistry between KJK and YEH in this MV because as jn had said, we won't be able to see KJK's expression... Thus, that is a disadvantage to us KJK and YEH fans... But from what I have seen from the teaser, the pinky holding scene is full of chemistry already, so maybe we don't need facial expressions to see sparks flying.... LOL... I am getting goosebumps after watching that pinky scene...

But one thing we can see for sure, that is YEH is extremely happy in the pix posted above... She went from a waif after the filming of Goong and now back to her old self like when she was in XMan... One wonders what being close to one's "LOVE" can do to one's self... :phew::ph34r:

By the way, you are so right about her crying while being very happy in her heart because being close to someone she "holds close to her heart," will do that, won't it?

hehe~ of course~

don't ya? they seem veri cute together.

thou she is crying in the MV but may be she is veri happi in her heart~ :rolleyes:

okay2...hehehe

i want to c the mv too....

Guest ~ cherrie ~

okay2...hehehe

i want to c the mv too....

ya ya..me too..inform us when the MV is out!!... :D

Guest jnccrs

Don't know whether we can really see the full extent of the chemistry between KJK and YEH in this MV because as jn had said, we won't be able to see KJK's expression... Thus, that is a disadvantage to us KJK and YEH fans... But from what I have seen from the teaser, the pinky holding scene is full of chemistry already, so maybe we don't need facial expressions to see sparks flying.... LOL... I am getting goosebumps after watching that pinky scene...

But one thing we can see for sure, that is YEH is extremely happy in the pix posted above... wonders what being close to one's "LOVE" can do to one's self... :phew::ph34r:

she does look really happy espescially in this pic...

4f492659d6.jpg

More MV news credit to coolsmurf for translating

Because of XMAN, YEH and KJK became a rumoured couple, now they are slated to appear in KJK MV.

recently, the MV involving YEH has finished production and will be released shortly in Early July.

even though YEH has been busy rushing for local and overseas assignments, she still was willing to fork out time to participate in KJK MV, and it's understood to be finished.

YEH participation in this MV is very different from the sad lyrics, and she gave a bright and cheerful impression in the MV coupled with her mature acting skills, so u can say its a combination of sad and cheerfulness in this MV.

A special note is that YEH had some happenings during the filming

during filming, while the crew was preparing for the next scene and doing editing for the MV, YEH was up to something.

YEH knew that there would be a scooter scene, but its not known when she started to practise riding it in secret for this.

But while YEH was riding the scooter up the slope, she suffered superficial injuries when she lost control

This thoughtful act by YEH made everyone involved in the MV even more flustered.

On another hand, during filming, KJK visited the set to offer graditude and encouragement to all those involved in his MV. The director after seeing this scene stopped filming and suggested to KJK why not he appear in the MV as the memory of the guy in YEH role in the MV, this was actually suppose to go to a newbie.

But because KJK cannot freely promote his album, his company decided to compromise.

So it was decided that KJK face cannot appear and his part in the MV must be minimal.

The management company, 101 Entertainment has expressed that KJK "wouldn't be appearing" in the MV at all. (meaning his face)

Although Kim Jong Kook song, Saying I Love You is a fast-paced dance tune type of song, the lyrics and rythmn depicts a painful memory instead.

yah how wonderful to be able to see them again together :phew:

hehe~ of course~

don't ya? they seem veri cute together.

Guest mellon

jn... i thought she looked REALLY happy in this pix even though the article mentioned that she had a little mishap happened to her when she was riding the scooter... SEE how she was grinning from ear to ear? Her smile is so wide that it can split her face... And the person next to her being doodled out is KJK... LOL...

yehgrinning.jpg

cOOLS, you are so right... It will be wonderful to see that chemistry that we have seen in XMan numerous times again... Miss their chemistry...

Guest ~ cherrie ~

I wonder if YEH knew that KJK will be fliming with her in the MV otherwise why she secretly learn to ride the scooter..she must be up to something..at least KJK is in the MV..chemistry begin again after X man..hehe

Guest jnccrs

jn... i thought she looked REALLY happy in the top pix even though the article mentioned that she had a little mishap happened to her when she was riding the scooter... SEE how she was grinning from ear to ear? Her smile is so wide that it can split her face... And the person next to her being doodled out is KJK... LOL...

cOOLS, you are so right... It will be wonderful to see that chemistry that we have seen in XMan numerous times again... Miss their chemistry...

Remember when those pics first came out we were all wondering who that scribbled out guy was, we thought that was her co-star for her movie "The Vineyard Man" but it turned out to be Kim Jong kook which is even better. :)

The bond of these two is truly amazing Yeh with her busy schedule and all, still manages to make time to do this mv eventhough being in his mv is risking her neck for even more scandal. I also think it's a great responsibility for Yeh to be promoting the MV on her own because KJK isn't allowed to...which reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVOwGDUocak it's ironic how things work out at times.

Guest spygurl72

^^OMG thank so much

u right her acting is improve so much

her face change depend on mood

love her

Guest dabrain

^^OMG thank so much

u right her acting is improve so much

her face change depend on mood

love her

yay im back ... my inet works again ... :lol::D

back to topic

i agree ... she especially improved her ability to support her acting with her facial expression

but i prefer her bein happy ^^

Guest ~ cherrie ~

i've already saw the trailer of saying i love u..

she's so amazing when she crying at the MV...looks so sad but also beautiful...

true!! the way she cry have the sad expression yet pretty.she have grown a lot.love her!!