Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Anytime @santaiah178!
Digging old news about YEH...this was one of those that I have not encountered and was happy to read!
One wish for YEH that I pray for over and over again: hit film and drama this year and a Daesang award in any of the three networks plus a Baeksang and Blue Dragon Award for the drama and the film, respectively.
I don't know why a Korean film version of Mulan keeps popping up.

Guest glam0828

those who liked my post, sorry to delete it but you know what i posted, 'THE DREAM' lol.
i deleted it in respect to others opinion here.

A recent news article here:
itemprop="name"14 feel-good dramas that will cure your stressful day

by Tae Hong on Wed, Jan 22, 2014

This is a helpful reminder that drama-watching cures all ailments, especially the stress and energy-draining you may feel after a long day at the workplace or in the classroom. So just kick off your shoes, grab a bag of chip, climb into bed, and let these 14 dramas do their work.

(unrelated parts omitted)

6. Coffee Prince (2007)

6_28.jpg

Years have passed, but Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) is still our favorite gender-bending tomboy. This feel-good fest is what addiction is made of: a rich, good-looking guy (Gong Yoo) who starts seriously questioning his sexuality after being attracted to his new coffee shop employee. It’s a persuasive synopsis and an even better execution. Haven’t seen it yet? Get on it! Already love it? Come back for seconds. And thirds. 

source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-feel-good-dramas-that-will-cure-your-stressful-day/

Guest glam0828

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.75694465637207px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.75694465637207px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"8 Female Celebrities with the Best Boobs
Yoon Eun Hye is definitely packing some heat!

yeh-jpeg.jpg?w=600

Guest santaiah178

Wow, I'm so glad to finally know the whereabout of our YEH. Knowing that she's looked healthy and happy is enough for me :x
Off topic, MSM looked much slimmer on those pics :P
Welcome to @yehwarrior0622 and other newbie who I forgot to mention :)
And thanks to all warriors here for your contribution to make this thread alive ;)
Have a nice day everyone :D

THE TRUE YEH:         ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS SERIES
source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...40101&pt=nv

credit  : smr05 for translation

2007-08-30

YEH who has received the whole nations love through "Coffee Prince" has treated everyone at the drama's wrap up party.

On the 27th, the dinner to celebrate the wrap up of the drama was held at a BBQ restaurant in Yoido, where YEH paid for the whole lot.

As the first stage of the wrap up party, close to 100 people, including all the cast and crew enjoyed themselves, showing great displays of teamwork and taking up most of the restaurant.

To show her appreciation to the cast and crew who helped her in effectively playing out the role of Go Eun Chan, YEH had quietly paid for the entire meal.

On a different, it has been reported that YEH has been paid 20 million won (approx $21,000 USD) per episode for starring in Coffee Prince, which has risen her to the class A of stars, and due to the popularity of the drama we can once again see an increase on her worth.

There have already been speculations circulating around the notion that YEH may well be paid 25 million won (approx. $27,000 USD) per episode for her next drama.

================

* side note: in Korea theres a thing called the 20 million won club, coined by some media agency's as a term to descibe the A-list stars who earn atleast 20 million won an episode. This "club" consists of Kwon SangWoo, Ko HyunJung, Song Ilkook, Yoon Eun Hye to name a few 

Don't mean to be a party pooper but please do not ship in this YEH Thread.... There are shipping threads for that. We have an code here to not ship her with anyone in this thread as it may cause shipping wars especially since she does have many ships and shippers who are sometimes intense....

Anywayzzz, glad she reappeared and looking happy... hope to see her again soon!!! :)

Guest glam0828

vegaspink said: Don't mean to be a party pooper but please do not ship in this YEH Thread.... There are shipping threads for that. We have an code here to not ship her with anyone in this thread as it may cause shipping wars especially since she does have many ships and shippers who are sometimes intense.... Anywayzzz, glad she reappeared and looking happy... hope to see her again soon!!! :)

glam0828 said: vegaspink said: Don't mean to be a party pooper but please do not ship in this YEH Thread.... There are shipping threads for that. We have an code here to not ship her with anyone in this thread as it may cause shipping wars especially since she does have many ships and shippers who are sometimes intense.... Anywayzzz, glad she reappeared and looking happy... hope to see her again soon!!! :)