Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest caroline1430291443

Yoon Eun Hye Today at Jadu's Wedding.. ^^
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
cr. Neri1003
So Beautiful, i want to see her in bridesmaid dress ^^ 

:x :x :-*

I tend to think fans and their idol like this, especially YEH: Imagine she's the bird and we are (fans) her feathers (and I'm not talking about penguins!!) We are attached to her wherever she goes and when the feathers fall off, she's cold, which meant that without her fans, she wouldn't be famous or in fact, she would be very disappointed and sad. On the behalf of YEH, I (a fan), would like to say Thank You for being such wonderful fans. I hope you'll stay with her forever!

Guest dannywahyudi

@santaiah178 i really agree with your opinion, she did really good in IMY. she did something new, she never played in melodrama before but in IMY, she shout to the world that she could. I still remember her crying in the bathroom after meeting the rapist, she act like she was the real victim of the traumatic tragedy.

maybe the reason why producer rarely offer her something unusual are
1. her payment, as we know that YEH is one of the most expensive actress in korea, not every producer could afford her standard
2. her face, people do remember her as a princess in Goong or a boy in CP thats why its quiet hard to overcome that stigma and stereotype.
3. she's really picky, she only pick best of the best script that come to her. she knows herself well.
4. time, lately she only played drama once a year. maybe when the producer offer her the script she was on a break time, or she was busy doing another thing.

i just hope that she could meet a good script writer and director. n she could get good opponent to play with.

:x :x
YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 ‏@1003Grace

사랑하는 주님의딸 자두언니의 결혼식~ 아가페의사랑이 두사람에게 충만히 넘쳐 주님의길을 걸어갈때 주님의 보호하심과 아름다운 선을 이루어 갈수있도록 기도많이할께요 주님안에서 지지하고 축복합니다 행복하세용♡

BbdKOWLCUAAxRUW.png:large

YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 ‏@1003Grace

축가도 불렀어요 이틀전에 축가 불러줄수있냐며 조심스레 부탁하는 오늘의 신부 덕은양 ㅋㅋ 선뜻 알겠다 했으나 너무 떨리더라구요~ 부족한자를 세우셨으니 주님께서 함께 불러주시겠지 하며 용기내서 불렀답니다~♡

BbdL2uACEAAHzq4.png:large

:x :x :x

Please, who is a kind soul who can translate what she is tweeting? Did she get the bride's bouquet? Thank you @ StaRix for posting her tweets. And thank you @ Vegaspink and Caroline for the photos and link.

Guest santaiah178

Wow, so many news (at Korean portal) about YEH's singing a wedding anthem at Jadu's wedding :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20131214n09780
http://news.nate.com/view/20131214n07384

It's said that her participation in singing a wedding anthem is a special gift for her best friend (Jadu) :D
And yes @popog, I think YEH has catched the bouquet since it's been hold by Jadu earlier. 
201200111124.jpg

So doesn't it mean that the next bride will be YEH lol ? ;)

Guest liliesdarmawan

@Lhay-->I agree with you,please don't post in here.I believe that is just rumor because yoon eun hye have many talent, that rumor same with song hye gyo..

Thank you @Santaiah78 for your response and Jadu's pic. I cannot thank enough all of the contributors posting updates, info, mv etc about YEH. Although, I am mostly a lurker and does not have as much talent and skills like a lot of you, I love this thread for the positive news. @DJG, I just want to share my favorite biblical verse which guides me on my daily walk in life and I hope it may guide you too. Ephesians 4:29 Do NOT let unwholesome talk come out of your mouth except what is helpful in building others up according to their needs so it may benefit those who listen. This is being shared with so much love and no intention to hurt or judge. :x