Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

I guess all the people present at the venue were starstrucked and awed at YEH's beauty.  She is absolutely gorgeous, stunning on her white gown.  She really knows how to dress up herself, chic and sexy. Now my dream of just even seeing her in person hopes becomes real, but I need cash, lol. 

I guess all the people present at the venue were starstrucked and awed at YEH's beauty.  She is absolutely gorgeous, stunning on her white gown.  She really knows how to dress up herself, chic and sexy. Now my dream of just even seeing her in person hopes becomes real, but I need cash, lol. 

She's always sexy, from top to bottom. I've also enjoyed lots of her dramas like LTM and CP.

Guest santaiah178

Flashback Friday - "Sexy Divas" Baby V.O.X

Baby V.O.X – “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOz8-umV-24“ 

Baby V.O.X initially debuted in 1997 with members Kim E-Z, Lee Hee Jin, Jeong Hyeon Jeon, Cha Yu Mi, and Jeong Shi Un.  Their debut album “The Day I Do My Hair” made little impact on the music scene, and the group’s lineup would be changed for its next album.   

In 1998, Baby V.O.X released their second album “Ya Ya Ya” and featured members Kim E-Z, Lee Hee Jin, Kang Mi Yeon, Shim Eun Jin, and Lee Ga Yi.  The revamped girl group met with a new level of interest from the public.        

In 1999, Baby V.O.X released their third album “Come Come Baby” with members Kim E-Z, Lee Hee Jin, Kang Mi Yeon, Shim Eun Jin, and Yoon Eun Hye.  The girls had certified hits with title track “Get Up” and single “Killer,” and the public finally identified with its members.  Kim E-Z and Shim Eun Jin were known for their sexy images.   Lee Hee Jin was known for her sophistication.  Kang Mi Yeon was her known for her innocent beauty.  Yoon Eun Hye was known for her cuteness.

Baby V.O.X went on to release fourth album “Why” in 2000, fifth album “Boyish Story” in 2001, sixth album “Devotion” in 2003, and seventh album “Ride West” in 2004.  The girl group disbanded after the release of their fourth album.  Though Baby V.O.X did not necessarily rival the national fervor that S.E.S and Fin.K.L inspired, the group pioneered a sexy, urban, heavily dance and hip-hop flavored concept and sound with an international flair.  And, of course, the group gave birth to Hallyu Queen Yoon Eun Hye. :D

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/06/flashback-friday-sexy-divas-baby-v-o-x/2/#.UqKoztIW2So

Thank you warriors for all of the updates ;)

Guest mayzie10

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Best Criers In Kdramayoon-eun-hye.jpg?w=600
lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600

There are many kinds of crying in dramas with efforts ranging from a single silent tear streaming down an actor's face to that face becoming puffy and swollen with sobbing. How do they do it? Usually actors can bring up the tears by remembering sad events in their own lives or their own regrets or fears. Some are better at it than others. And a few are not afraid to look terrible while weeping.

Yoon Eun Hye is one actress that knows how to shed tears and is not afraid to look her worst while doing so. She cried buckets in "Missing You" with and over her equally tear-stained co-star Park Yoochun. Based on their work in that melodrama, those two should get an award just for crying so well.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12762/20131206/the-best-criers-in-kdrama.htm
Ahhhh, seeing these two together in an article.
Can you please give us a drama or movie? A melodrama perhaps? Since you two are one of the best criers in Kdrama. :x

Guest mayzie10

Ba4sKrGCAAAhH_d.jpg:largeCr weibo for the pic
Love this pic! Really love every pic of her when she makes her entrance and then walks down the stage or towards the front. She's so graceful when she walks in a long dress. So beautiful and elegant! She's truly our Bingung Mama or crown princess. or should I say our QUEEN? :x

Guest prettybo

You are very right @rsu18 REGAL and I'd say ELEGANT are the words for tonight. . 
@mayzie10 I'd say she is still a Princess- too young to be a queen . .but other than age- she's got all the qualities of a royal lady- hope she meets a real Prince and makes her his Princess.