Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

tumblr_mxcojrgnkX1snviyco1_500.jpg

♦ I am still obsessed with Yoon Eun Hye’s nails in the drama MissingYou♦

Is  someone else  also  obsessed with the styling in that drama as I am!?♥

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye @HallyuYEH                                                                                                                                                      13m

The fans who attended the Amway Annual Event in Beijing said that many people came to see Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜. She got huge applause!

Guest prettybo

Our Goddess in white! One down! Next white gown tomorrow and the third white gown on Sunday! Yup Artistry is all about white so she will be wearing all white gowns. Hope the next will be billowy and floating  while she walks - ahem like a wedding gown -and the last will be the best from Lhullier or Dior or Valentino or Alex Mcqueen, or I should wake up from my stupor. . . 
She is really the pride of KOREA. They should treasure this lady who is always at her best everywhere she goes as she knew whatever she says/does and how she look will reflect on her roots. Imagine the international fans rooting for her when we should each be rooting for our own? The magic of YEH.

Guest 50julieng

Cheminee1Sis Prettybo, YEH needs a pair of angel wings than she will be Artistry Angel...pure white even her makeup!!  Waiting for the videos..

Love this pic