Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YEH on Happy Shares Company, 20040501. She was still with Baby Vox at this time.
I enjoyed watching it even though there is no English sub.
I don't know the name of her opponent.

Info about the show:
They are given 10 000 won (10 USD) to survive a week.

They can buy bites food off of people they see when doing their schedules but often for 100-500 won depending on the item and they often have to do some gag, trick, etc to get the price down. They also have missions where maybe they have to make a person guess what they are acting out or the like. If the person cannot guess then money gets subtracted from your amount. Also, if you get caught secretly eating then you lose money as well.

Halfway through the week, the two people meet up and see who their opponent is if they haven't already guessed. They then do some games and then the winner of those games gets to to spin a wheel where they have various choices.

Whoever has the most money by the end of the week, wins.
Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101222024405AABQZAc

cr: MBCentertainment

It was so funny when she was allowed to finished the food of her friend(assistant?) without anything subtracted from her allowance.

:))
She is so cute. Especially when she was acting out her mission and letting her unnis guessed what it is. Totally loved watching her dance rehearsal with her BBV sisters.

I think the girl with her is her close friend Lee Eun of Chakra. I'm not really sure if it was her though. Anyway it was adorably cute and smart when they went to the supermarket for the free sample of foods.

:)) It still funny when she acted out sexy.

She is really closed with her family. :x
YEH cooking. :x
Baby Vox. :x

YEH is so awesome, she made an earring and sold it. :x
She is really strong. :))

Heejin teasing and tempting YEH with food. YEH got her revenge though when Heejin was featured the following month. :))

Too bad she lost though.

While waiting for official poster n presscon...here an old fan account..a guy saw her on August 15th

"I never once thought that Yoon Eun Hye was pretty, and even when she was on X Man I thought she wasn't cool...But not so long ago I was looking for a seat at the Gourmet 494, Apgujeong Galleria department store to order food and I felt for the first time being born what a halo like glow is. She had on a one piece (dress) on with no make-ups and walked towards my direction, holding a hand of a little girl who seemed like her niece. While I've seen entertainers such as fx, Jang Nara, Dana, Shin Hwa, nrg, and etc. few times before, but this noona had a sparkling glow from her face and walk towards me with her long straight hair floating in the wind as I was frozen for about 5 seconds. Once I came to, I wanted to go over to get an autograph but as it seemed that she was there to buy her niece some treats during the Independence Day, I just followed her until the thought of eating had me return (to my seat) kekekeke"

Translated by CDBloom

Source from baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2634384669

Guest Dasa Putri

rjn24 said: YEH and Jo In Sung would make an awesome pair in a drama. I just watched this great crossover video. I hope they get to work together in the future.

cr:

Guest stormy81

My gawddd , another teaser just make me more impatient,, yoon eun hye is soo rockin that hair, gorgeous actress. Thanks guys for posting the teaser :\">

Guest frenchneri

[FASHION INFO]Yoon Eun Hye sneakers from 미래의 선택 Marry Him If You Dare teaser:GOLDEN GOOSE // RED LEOPARD PRINT
BV-_9lSCYAELnW0.jpg:large

Guest 50julieng

Love the 3rd teaser :x

english translations cr. heich @ justjyh.com ..n mslex posted.

CMG: NO! I'm you. I'm from the future.
YEH: Is this the police? You need to see a psychiatrist.
CMG: You and him are tied in an ill-fated connection.
LDG: What, so what do you want?
CMG: I told you I'll get you a good husband, right?
YH: I'm a VJ, I'll be joining Kim Shin's Morning Show team 3.
CMH: He's not a VJ. He's an incredible chaebol.
LDG: No way, for social justice, you need to go to prison.
YEH: Is Seju-ssi a chaebol?...
YH: Did you get my bill, too?...I had three shots though.
HCA: Do you know about that rumor everywhere? That we'll get married!