Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest bunnier

Hey peeps don't make a big issue out of her face being covered...we know how she really looks a lady with an angel face so let us leave it at that.... I will forever support her and love her....

Guest ghraxa

Hi everyone! 
Congratulations YEH for winning Best Actress for I MISS YOU in DramaFever 2012! You really deserve it. 

Funny how a such a bad news about her can cover up all the good traits she has. She even helped the reporter who fell, or do the media just tend to brush it off and focus on the bad parts which really is just a figment of their imagination! >.< 

Anyway i downloaded the paeksang app on my android phone, but i cant vote. i always get an error that it doesn't apply on my region. Any idea on this filipino fans?? HELP! T.T  

Guest rivanaraja

Yoon Eun Hye make sure that there is an audience loves and fears you, your audience does not want you never sad, do not take care of anyone who's talking about you as bad

Yoon Eun Hye miss you so much I want to see you again in the entertainment programs such as the X-Man, the girl warrior, strong, good heart who respects them the largest of them, and care about them the youngest of them

Yoon Eun Hye You angel

Guest prettybo

It seemed the weight of waiting for YEH's next project is taking it's toll. Everybody is ready to rant on anything just to let off steam. Guys we all love her right? Remember- the one thing that binds us here together is our love and admiration for this one of a kind and lovely lady. Hope to hear whatever new project she will do next which we are all waiting for.. . . any kind angel who can deliver any good news of late?

I read this from New Straits Time website and here is the link.AERIAL TALK: Funny girl turns serious - Health - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/health/aerial-talk-funny-girl-turns-serious-1.255930?localLinksEnabled=false#ixzz2RlQ1Zs5

In the latest Korean series, I Miss You, Yoon Eun Hye plays a fashion designer with a dark side, writes Nur Aqidah Azizi

.THE first time I saw Korean actress Yoon Eun Hye was in a romantic comedy drama, Lie To Me, with  actor Kang Ji Hwan. In the popular series, she played a clumsy and funny girl whose life changed after she met a rich guy.

Before that, she shot to fame with her brilliant performance in Coffee Prince, in which she played a  tomboy.

I remember laughing hard at Yoon’s comedy scenes and she is said to be among the best comedy actresses in the Korean entertainment scene.

But Yoon displays a different side in the Korean drama I Miss You. She is almost unrecognisable in the new popular series, which is now a hit among local fans.

Playing dual characters Lee Soo-Yeon and Zoe Lou, Yoon is far from her usual happy-go-lucky character. In this show, she  proves what a versatile actress she is.

Her characters are dark and mysterious, making it almost impossible to predict her next step.

I Miss You tells the story of Lee Soo-Yeon, a victim of bullies in school whose friends find out later that she is the daughter of a murderer. To add insult to injury, her mother also succumbs to the emotional pressure, resulting in Soo-Yeon being emotionally abused and abandoned by her own mother.

Then comes the hero, Han Jung-Woo, a rich kid played by Park Yoo-Chun, who falls in love with Soo-Yeon. A tragedy separates them and Soo-Yeon ends up in Paris.

Besides Yoon and Park, I Miss You also features Kim So Hyun, Yeo Jin Goo and Yoo Seung Ho.

The first few episodes are slow-moving as fans are introduced to important characters. But as the series moves to 14 years after Jung-Woo and Soo-Yeon separated, the pace picks up.

Soo-Yeon is now a new person and is known as Zoe Lou, a rookie fashion designer with a bright personality. But no amount of make-up and high end designer clothes can mask her emotional scars and the tragic past which continue to haunt her.

More twists and turns take place as questions begin to surface and conflicts get more complicated. I can’t wait to catch the next episode.

I Miss You is a heavy melodrama, but if you expect to see cute heroes and heroines, you will be disappointed. I Miss You is peppered with romantic elements but  these scenes are not overdone.

Thumbs up to directors Lee Jae-Dong and Park Jae-Beom as well as writer Moon Hee-Jung, for another worthy effort.

Although the series is not spared from controversy as some scenes are deemed provocative, it has still managed to record higher viewer ratings when it aired in South Korea early this year.

And judging by the positive response among local fans, I Miss You is likely to hit another record here although some may find the series too heavy-going.

I think the show offers Korean drama fans a different viewing pleasure — especially those who find the usual teen love stories too cheesy.

With I Miss You, the theme is more mature and the love story more convincing.

Read more: AERIAL TALK: Funny girl turns serious - Health - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/health/aerial-talk-funny-girl-turns-serious-1.255930?localLinksEnabled=false#ixzz2RlQ1Zs5k

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah178: ss, i dont think she shortened her visitation because of those articles. Come on now, she is a professional, she cant and will never cancel her work just because of that. She is not a kid who will get upset over that

Like i said, she never said she would be leaving on the 29th, even Neri never said so, only media said so. It meant that they just made assumption on their own.

Anyway, just forget about those vietnamese articles. Vietnamese showbiz is completely different from korean showbiz. Im sorry for saying this even though im vietnamese but vietnamese celebrities always want to show off, they judge celebrities based on what brand of outfit they are wearing and how much make up they put on. But too bad, yeh is not a type of people who would care about those stuffs. She is always simple yet classic... We all knew it. So never mind to vietnam media

Someone said online that "doesnt matter how much the mirror gets cleaned, it wont be as bright as the diamond"... So who cares about the other acteesses?

Guest santaiah178

Thanks for the explanation @kevin1320 & you too @yoonyoo. I admit that I'm not familiar with the Vietnam ent. industry, so I'm sorry for being unreasonable but sometime the media (not just in Vietnam) is too much IMO. They release negative news without considering the impact to the person they're targeting just for the sake of their own good. And sometime people take that as a truth without checking it first [-(
Ok let's move on, waiting for good news regarding our YEH's next project soon ;)

Guest sllforest

hi everyone.all of u know that the baeskang award will held in May 9th,that our eunhye is only 1%,and there is few chance that our eunhye will win the popular award,,,and i am sure that our kind eunhye do not want her fans to cost money in voting...but i sincerely hope that our eunhye can promote some,because it is really so low,we only need take a few dollars but can help our eunhye a lot...hope our guys can vote for our eunhye..thanks very much~~please~

class="articletitle" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Yoon Eun Hye Redefines Sexy As The First Korean Actress On The Cover Of Vietnam’s Harper’s Bazaar

YOON EUN HYE WILL BE FEATURED IN THE JULY ISSUE OF VIETNAM'S HARPER'S BAZAAR;

66469-yoon-eun-hye.jpgYoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun Hye will be featured in the July issue of Vietnam's Harper's Bazaar; she is the first Korean actress to be featured on the magazine's cover.

"Yoon Eun Hye is one of the most popular Korean actresses in the Greater China Region and Southeast Asia. "Harper's Bazaar took into consideration her high popularity to select her as the cover model for its Vietnamese edition," a fan community site reports Harper's Bazaar representative as saying.

The 28-year-old "Missing You" star was in Hawaii while shooting her Harper's Bazaar cover as well as a shoot for Cartier. Reports say the star stayed in the penthouse suite of the Trump Hotel while in Hawaii.

Reports are saying that Yoon Eun Hye came up with the idea for the photo shoot and helped pick out her own outfits featured in the magazine.

A representative for the photo shoot said, "Because that lovable woman came into the photo  shoot with much passion, we worked in a fun atmosphere. Yoon Eun Hye's colorful charm has shown its light overseas as well."

In the photos for Vietnam's Harper's Bazaar Yoon Eun Hye showed off her slender body in revealing cloths.

Yoon Eun Hye is featured on the cover wearing a little black dress with cut out sides. The dress shows off Eun Hye's flat tummy and long legs. The dress is low cut giving the actress a nice looking bust.

In another photo set against a beige backdrop Yoon Eun Hye is wearing a short white dress with a long slit going up the side. The slit is so high in fact it goes up to the actress' hip, revealing the side of her rear end.

Yoon Eun Hye redefines sexy in these photos. She shows off her sense of style and is letting the world and her fans see her beauty in a new light.

credit: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/26141/20130428/yoon-eun-hye-sexy-for-harper-s-bazaar.htm

Guest santaiah178

The article of YEH's winning best actress at Dramafever :)

class="cb b15" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 27px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Drama Winners Of The Year
Yoon Eun Hye
Lee Min Ho

The votes are in and the fans have spoken. Here are the results of the recently released Drama Fever awards. Check out the video for some fun acceptance speeches from your favorite actors.

Best Drama of The Year: "The Moon That Embraces The Sun."

This beautiful historical fantasy drama of true love, jealousy, magic and the corrosive desire for power was chosen as the best drama of the year.

Best Actor: Lee Min Ho

The international star received the award for his role of Choi Young, the 13th century time-traveling warrior in "Faith: The Great Doctor."

Best Actress: Yoon Eun Hye

The actress won the award for her role as Lee Soo Yeon in the drama "Missing You." Lee Soo Yeon is a glamorous fashion designer with a tragic past that she has chosen to forget.

Breakthrough Performance: Yeo Jin Goo

The young actor stole the show in "The Moon Embraces the Sun" when he played the Crown Prince Heo Yeon Woo. His first love was magical and heartbreaking.

Best Couple: Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun.

The 21st century doctor, Yoo Eun Soo, and 13th century warrior, Choi Young, had to travel through time to find each other in "Faith: The Great Doctor."

Best Kiss: Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji in "Reply 1997"

The actors, who played Yoon Yoon Jae, the boy next door and Sung Shi Won, the H.O.T. fangirl, shared the year's most memorable kiss.

Best Bromance: Joo Won and Park Ki Woong

The actors played Korean Lee Kang To and Japanese Kimura Shunji, during the Japanese occupation of Korea in the drama, "Bridal Mask." The two friends were forced to be enemies by the tragedy of war

Best couple not meant to be: Seo in Guk and Hoya

The "Reply 1997" couple was considered the best love match of the year even if they were not meant to be.

Best Villain: Kwon Hyun Sang.

He was evil and bloodthirsty in "Vampire Prosecutor."

Best Ensemble: "Rooftop Prince"

The time-traveling prince and entourage were not only trapped in the unfamiliar 21st century, but they had to deal with not being treated like royalty. The results were hilarious.

Best music: "Dream High 2"

The music for "Dream High 2" was every bit as infectious as the music for the original "Dream High."

Most Underrated Drama: "A Gentleman's Dignity"

This sleeper hit followed four kdrama men as they coped with love and life.

All of these great dramas can be seen on hulu.com and dramafever.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9297/20130428/drama-winners-year.htm

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah178: ur fine ss, dont be sorry. Absolutely that we dont know everything, so we kinda help each other know more.

But too be honest with u, vietnam media is so small, who ever cares about them? Its not like hollywood or something hahahahahaha

Guest yoonyoo

294201310149779.jpghi guys, i think this is a poll asking which actress is your favorite? hearing SHK is currently number one with 26% and our YEH is number two with 22%. I can't read Chinese so I don't know which one is YEH. Can somebody help? Even though this is not as big as Baesang but please support our princess. 
http://tv.youku.com/hwyr

Edit: so the favorite actress category is on number 6, at the bottom. And her chinese name is 尹恩惠