Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I actually agree @dumb_dumb99, an experienced and amazing actor who could challenge YEH and help her grow in her art, would be more fun to watch than a young hot one. It would be more likely to yield a critically acclaimed film/drama and put her in contention for acting awards. And Cha Seung Won, even at 42, is one of Korea's best actors and a leading man that makes his co-stars better actors. Yes, there are ones closer to YEH's age, but the closer you get to 29, there really are just a handful. As there are only few actresses YEH's age who are even in her league. Although, I do have to admit that YEH may not be able to pair up with many due to budget constraints, it is something that I hope for. 

Can anyone imagine Cha Seung Won in MFL, I mean as much as I love Oska (Yoon Sang Hyun), it would have been a totally different drama

For some reason, I am less concerned with her being in close proximity to single young guys, because I am pretty sure she can excel in that department on her own.

On another note, "secrets" are "secrets" for a reasons and if you want to keep them kept, then you shouldn't make inside jokes on the thread.

Guest kapeadik

I Miss You was a vehicle for YEH to re-invent herself in the eyes of her viewers. No one questions her abilities behind the wheel of a RomCom, but on a Melo? In IMY, she was able to challenge her acting chops, but more importantly, with all the critical acclaim she received because of it, a whole new genre opened for her. It was definitely a well-thought of, calculated move on her part, especially as she is getting older and may be planning to start her own family soon. Now, she can pick any project she wants without anyone doubting her she could deliver.

@kapeadik I actually never questioned her ability to act (including expressing emotions). I am glad the critiques finally recognized her acting ability, after I miss you. However, I never thought that critiques didn't think she was a good actress or couldn't venture outside of rom-com, I thought it was more about her pronunciation being an impediment for more serious projects. 
Nonetheless, I want a critically acclaimed project and career a la Meryl Streep or Shim Eun-ha.

hey chill up and why on earth becomes serious over a secrets as a joke. We are here to chat with familiar people and i dont need anyone to tell me what i can or cannot write. This is a open forum and i did not abuse it.  

Guest kapeadik

@lano During MFL, she was unfairly criticized not only for her pronunciation, but on her over-all acting as well. If I remember right, people then said she regressed in her acting abilities after Coffee Prince. I didn't understand those comments though, because I enjoyed watching MFL. :D

lol @jchansh

yes it is an open thread. Logically, if you wanted to share a secret on an open thread you would share the secret. Otherwise, you are just excluding people on the thread and laughing at the fact that you have a secret and only a limited few, your "familiar people," can know the secret. So are you meaning to exclude people? If so that is best put in PM or a private thread, otherwise it comes off as rude.

I actually didn't comment about it before, but you keep mentioning it repeatedly... However, like you, if want to continue this conversation, then PM me.  
No hard feelings and I don't take it too seriously.

lano said: lol @jchansh

yes it is an open thread. Logically, if you wanted to share a secret on an open thread you would share the secret. Otherwise, you are just excluding people on the thread and laughing at the fact that you have a secret and only a limited few, your "familiar people," can know the secret. So are you meaning to exclude people? If so that is best put in PM or a private thread, otherwise it comes off as rude.

I actually didn't comment about it before, but you keep mentioning it repeatedly... However, like you, if want to continue this conversation, then PM me.  
No hard feelings and I don't take it too seriously.

relax all...i'm just keep thinking if yeh is playing a lead role in bride of water god...yoo jin go & wonbin are playing the young & older cast for the male lead...hehehe
long time ago before IMU aired...i'm always imagine if yeh can playing drama with yjg + ysh both of them in one drama...maybe become yeh dongsaeng it's oke...& IMU came with yjg cast...& the latest one ysh also cast too...hohohohohohohoho....my dream come true...thanks god....now yjg + wonbin...maybe my dream will come true too...sorry for my english
:x

Guest 50julieng

Smiley                   Smiley              Smiley                   

:\"> Alin...who is Yoo Jin Go??

Guest 50julieng

Alin..

My hope is opposite from you..I prefer adult cast like over age 25 yrs ..I don't want another so young actors in her next drama playing love scenes, sorry ..this is how I feel ..the pic

Lie-To-Me_Yoon-Eun-Hye_Lie-to-Me_3.jpg

cr source

Guest santaiah178

Hi @Iano where have you been ? You rarely post a comment in this thread. Welcome back lol :D Anyway I agree with what you said. I like YEH to be pair with some hot & young actors but I will like it better if she act along side good and charismatic actors although some of them are not that young anymore. The actors that include in this category which come to my mind are Shin Ha Kyun, Song Kang Ho, Lee Bum Soo, Jang Dong Gun and of course Cha Seung Won. Regarding CSW I want him to act opposite YEH since a long time ago when I first set my eyes on him on his movie "Eye for an Eye" (2008). At that time (although I don't really know who he is) I told my self that that actor was very charismatic. He has "present" on screen which not every actors always have. I don't know if my wish will come true one day but it won't hurt to dream, would it ?Of course it's just my personal view. I won't be offended if the majority liking otherwise 
@alin1409 If you want you can post my "post" in ChunHye thread by yourself. I'm Ok with that ;)
@kapeadik I'm also one of a few who enjoy YEH's acting in MFL. Actually I don't really understand what is all the fuss about her "regress" acting. As I remember the critics only criticized her pronunciation back then and not about her overall acting. I think it's her antis who add that. So it would look like her overall acting was regressed. Poor YEH. I still remember how hurt she's hearing all those thing and express it on her interview :( Thank God she can bounce back with MY :)

Guest lovelyfan

Unseen Pic of YEH at 6th Asian Film Awards in Hongkong 2012
71624981683849a661e8z.jpg

cre: AFA Website
oh everyone discuss about YEH's next project & possible co-star already 
I also miss her like crazy :))Looking forward to her next activity :)

Guest 50julieng

C0139Hello sis Santai..I like Stella's fashion especially the orange lace dress, she looked too gorgeous!

20qklsxsis Chichocs..love this quote "the leader/frontrunner of this look is Yoon Eun Hye..." keep pouring sis.
Smiley-love017 Helllo Lovelyfan..I miss you over here!

Thanks @chichocs for the video.....   Actually, someone just posted YEH's tweets on the ChunHye thread when she won the 2 awards from MBC Awards and she actually thanked Kang Su Jeong, the hairstylist who has been with her for 9 years and who called her the frontrunner of the see-through bangs.....
I'm sure that they are super close....   ;;) 

Guest santaiah178

YEH's photo on twitter (Frenchneri) become news under title "Kim Hee Sun, Park Si Yeon & Yoon Eun Hye's superior beauty" :D
2013030901000548700043831.jpg

The guy beside YEH is Kim Woori a stylist. He's stylist for many K celebs including SNSD (Girls Generation)
http://fanwonder.com/?tag=kim-woori

1302167912_147855.jpg