Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@ngthuhien: LOL actually i agree with your previous post, why do you say i misunderstand you hehehe. who ever she ends up with, i'm fine with it after all she is smart and knows what she wants for her life, she's the one living it. i'm just hoping she will not say on her press con that she's taking a long break again(like one year and five months) before doing a new project. YEH is known to take really long breaks after doing a project.

KEEP CALM because YEH is very happy in her tweet..

KJK is a very good man based on what I see and read..I like sparta kook^^ YEH even likes his personality (am I right? at high cut,no ?) .. I'm not shipping here^^ hahaha. sorry, enough for that :D

Before I forgot, I was very surprised when I watched thai movie "Hello Strangers" because it features CP shop and YEH's signature.. so proud that CP got featured in a movie that is 5th

most successful Thai film in history (as of 2010) ... but they only mentioned Goong Yoo's name^^ maybe because the mentioning of GY's name comes from a girls POV .... ah, the movie never really mentions any female actress' name... that movie is highly recommended if you want to learn SK culture.. (I know, you already know about this movie. hihihi. but for others who doesn't :D )

xyre

wrote:

»

xyre

wrote:

»

@ngthuhien149

: thank you for your thoughts. we warriors know how PRIVATE YEH is when it comes to her private affairs,and we have been respecting that all these years,and it won't change anytime soon. that's why we really don't know if she was/is dating with who (YEH dating or linked to someone were always came out rumors and hasn't been proven until now). and to be honest i don't think warriors here are expecting YEH to announce anything regarding her private affairs. the presscon most likely about IMY and her plans this year.[color=#ff0000]

i think we are just trying to entertain ourselves while waiting for 29th (talking about marriage and all since we all knew she's not getting any younger but time will tell)<

[/color]br />

about judging other celebrity, I don't think we do that here (well i guess you saw a previous post and it left a negative impact on you and i'm sad about it). we have always respected any actors YEH has worked with no matter who they are. KJK is i believe one of YEH closest friends despite the rumors before that still exist until now. that's why many people here don't want any shipping thing in this thread instead doing it to the other threads. i think as you read post after post you can see that some already expressed their thoughts about it.  we can never judge a book by it's cover right?<br />

i guess we are just being delusional thinking who might YEH end up with. who is the lucky guy that make our YEH fall for him. and [color=#ff0000]

some of us are worried if the guy is good enough for her since she is the BEST :P at least to us.

[/color]

xyre

wrote:

»

xyre

wrote:

»

celyw said:<br />

<br />

ryehana wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

ryehana wrote: »<br />

Omooo..i miss YEH already...now watching The Vineyard Man DVD..aigooo..have to wait another 2 days before 29th... YEH's warriors, where can i watch X-man whole eps with YEH in it?  TQ in advance...  <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I am missing her sooo badly that I am rewatching Goong instead of watching new dramas!!!

:-S

<br />

<br />

<br />

finished re- watching goong 2hrs ago moving on to VM will probably finish it before 29th, aigooo!!! what's happening to us????

I just hope that someone would provide us the translation of her latest tweets. Coffee Prince will always be my one of my all-time favorite dramas.

Congratulation to YEH for  I Miss You. You did great in the drama. Before,  you are known to be the romcom queen. Now,  you gain another title which is the queen of tears.

I'm glad that YEH is happy. I just hope you will choose a movie as your next acting project (more of health reason). I hope you will take some rest first. Health is more important.

I'm so excited for your upcoming press conference.

Oh I have still one  big dream for YEH. I  hope she will do the Bride of the Water God opposite Hyun  Bin.

Warriors and IMY supporters, thank you. You lessen my stress due to my taxing work. We have common denominator here - love for Eunie.

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

ryehana said:

Omooo..i miss YEH already...now watching The Vineyard Man DVD..

aigooo..have to wait another 2 days before 29th... ~X(

YEH's warriors, where can i watch X-man whole eps with YEH in it?  TQ in advance...  :\">

curiousyeh said: I just hope that someone would provide us the translation of her latest tweets. Coffee Prince will always be my one of my all-time favorite dramas.

Congratulation to YEH for  I Miss You. You did great in the drama. Before,  you are known to be the romcom queen. Now,  you gain another title which is the queen of tears.

I'm glad that YEH is happy. I just hope you will choose a movie as your next acting project (more of health reason). I hope you will take some rest first. Health is more important.

I'm so excited for your upcoming press conference.

Oh I have still one  big dream for YEH. I  hope she will do the Bride of the Water God opposite Hyun  Bin.

Warriors and IMY supporters, thank you. You lessen my stress due to my taxing work. We have common denominator here - love for Eunie.

Guest novchime

@kevin1320,
Hello,
I translated the last tweet of YEH using google translate but I cannot make good sense of it. Do you know the translation?
Thanks in advance!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

I just happened to chance upon this music video from Lie to Me and liked it a lot so I decided to share it. I didn't watch Lie to Me, but this MV really makes me want to watch it now! You can watch it in 720p and also there are English captions/subs, so turn it on.

Guest trangvu310

lady in white ...keke...Noona looks so innocent in white dress  ;););)
PhotoGrid_1359177098476.jpg
On the other hand,Eunhye noona looks so luxury,charismatic and fashionable !! :x :x :x PhotoGrid_1359177527736.jpg

Guest novchime

@sunshine4ever,
LTM is the first drama of YEH I saw and I liked it a lot.  I can recommend it to you.  The drama did not get high ratings in Korea, but it was very popular outside.  Maybe it was because of the low ratings that YEH and KJH did not get any awards.  But it is really nice and the acting, especially in the second half was good. 

Guest kevin1320

@1003Grace: 새로운 인연

우연한 만남

지인과 대화

나만의 도전

기대도 안한만큼 행복지수가 높아졌다.

요즘 내가 나한테 깜짝 놀라는일들이 늘어나고있다~나이가 들어서인가?ㅋ

무엇을 하려고 애쓰지 않아도 조금은 나자신을 잠시 내려놓아도

여유안에서 행복이 생기는것 같다.

Cr: her twitter

Guest kevin1320

1zfo3l3.jpg
translation inchinese:从现在开始我要更加放低我自己,即使一点点也要努力为自己而活。没有计划的事情也要多挑战,愉快地学习~在这过程中感受新的事物,暂时放下此前的忧虑,暂时地感受到这世界的不同。真好啊~
briefly translated: From now , I will have lower expectation of myself. Bit  by bit I will work hard to live for myself.No pretense , meeting multi challenges , happily learning new experiences, putting worries aside and view the world differently.This is really nice

30cyefb.jpg

因为新的缘分而遇到的熟人,和他的谈话中发现不要老想着挑战自我会提升幸福指数。最近发生了很多让我惊讶的事情,是因为年龄大了吗?做什么都不费尽心思,渐渐地放低自己,自由地感受幸福

briefly translated:Not dwelling on the present but meeting new challenges to increase the happiness index, new acquaintances will established new bonding and recently a lot of things have surprises me a lot, is it because one is getting older?Gradually feel free to one's happiness.

cR: suncine445@soompi

according to her new tweet, i think she i hinting us that she will be doing something really unusual soonmaybe 18+ movie
wowowowowowowowowowo, who is excited here for that thing happen? hand down for that!!!!!!!!!

Guest MariYEH

YEH's first tweet:

이제부턴 내자신을 좀 더 내려놓고 아주 조금이여두 나를 위해서 살아보려고 노력해봐야겠다. 계획하지 않았던 일들도 많이 도전해보고 즐기고 배우고~ 그안에서 느끼는 새로운 것들이 그동안의 걱정을 잠시 내려 놓으니 잠시여도 세상이 달라보인다. 참 좋구낭~

I better try to let go of myself a bit from now on, and even if it's only for a bit..try to live life for myself.  Taking unplanned challenges, learning and enjoying~ Even if it's for a short time, the world seemed different with all these new things once I've let go of my worries.  It's really nice~

YEH's second tweet:

새 로운 인연 우연한 만남 지인과 대화 나만의 도전 기대도 안한만큼 행복지수가 높아졌다. 요즘 내가 나한테 깜짝 놀라는일들이 늘어나고있다~나이가 들어서인가?ㅋ 무엇을 하려고 애쓰지 않아도 조금은 나자신을 잠시 내려놓아도 여유안에서 행복이 생기는것 같다.

From a conversation with a new and unexpected colleague I've met..as I didn't try too hard, it made me much happier.  There are events that are happening these days that makes me shocked at myself~ Could it be because I'm older? ke  I think happiness comes even when I ease up a bit and not try something very hard..from a more relaxed environment.

she used colleague...---> this person sounds like someone in the industry
and...shocking myself...seem to hint at something she'd never imagine doing but since it's from an "industry colleague" and "unexpected meeting" it seems something not korean drama related?

It could be someone who contacted her recently with some offerings and she's agreed to it. YEH doesn't post anything that's big on her life via tweet, so we'll see what happens. She may simply be commenting something very small.