Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

This woman is simply amazing!!  Her performance in dramas like Coffee Prince and Goong are sooo memorable that no matter how many times you watch this dramas, you can never ever get tired. You always go back to watch them! I cannot count how many times I have watched Coffee Prince and felt shivers running down my spine with some of the scenes in that drama. Even when I know what happens in a certain scene, I always feel the emotions I had the first time I saw them. Many actors spend their entire lives waiting for an opportunity for such a role or drama that will make them memorable. YEH´s Go Eun Chan will forever stay in our head and hearts!!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest kevin1320

@yooeun: im not 100% sure about how actress/actor get sponsored in Korea but for what i think and know, not just in drama, even in live event, all of the clothes that they wear are sponsored. But it depends on how big the actors are. If you are big star, u will get Top brands and they try to convince u to wear it, and u get paid for wearing them as well.

And for yeh, she has her own stylist who will pick out outfit for yeh but yeh used to say that "even her stylist picks out for her, she still like to pick for herself". So i guess yeh also participated in picking her outfit for all her event and drama

Guest santaiah178

@shello, you're right. So as the rewards I give you :-*
@kevin1320 So it's finish already ? It's fast isn't it ?Glad for our YEH contribution to those poor people there. Keep up your good work gurl :-bd

credit CDBloom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/10

‘Missing You’ Yoon Eun Hye, Facing Challenges Head-On Worked

Actress Yoon Eun Hye has brought tears to the viewers’ hearts with a performance that contains sincerity.

Yoon Eun Hye returned to the small screens with “Missing You”, long after her previous project “Lie To Me” in 2011. Previously, Yoon Eun Hye had successfully transformed herself from being a singer to becoming an actress with home run hits such as “Goong/Princess Hours”, “Vineyard Man”, and “1st Shop of Coffee Prince”. But as “My Fair Lady” and “Lie To Me” failed to receive successful response from the viewers, her acting performances also came under criticism.

But in her long awaited return to the small screen, Yoon Eun Hye has washed away any doubts regarding her acting performance with MBC drama “Missing You”. She seemed to have prepared for this role thoroughly, as she has brought the viewers to focus on the drama under one breath, ever since she first appeared in the series.

Yoon Eun Hye is playing Suyeon, who has to live through her life as a victim of abused and raped girl during her childhood. And from delicate emotions of trembling scenes to explosions of her hidden anger, Yoon Eun Hye is delivering detailed performances of various expressions. In dealing with her family, from portraying her resentment toward her first love Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun) to the revival of her love for him, Yoon Eun Hye is expressing all such various scenes with diverse tone.

In particular, Yoon Eun Hye’s performance in “Missing You” has earned her a new title of “Queen of Tears”. It begins when her nose turns red as she is about to cry, slowly moving the viewers with anticipation. Then she slowly sucks the viewers into Suyeon’s sadness. She performs Suyeon’s emotions with sincerity in every episode, as she is absorbed into her character and shows real tears.

The viewers have responded to this performance by praising, “Yoon Eun Hye’s tears are real” and “Her tears make you fall into Suyeons sadness and pain”.

Yoon Eun Hye, who had never made excuses for herself when the critics questioned her for her pronunciation, acting performances, and etc., completely washed away any bases of negative criticisms with nothing but her performance and the project itself.

As “Missing You” is nearing its end, industry professionals in both TV dramas and Movies claim that Yoon Eun Hye is what they have gained from this drama, and that she has benefited the most out of anyone from it. It is also the reason why there’s a rising anticipation for her upcoming projects.
[ohmynews reporter: Jo Kyung Yi]

Source: Naver, http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=047&aid=0002016378&sid1=001

Guest 50julieng

imageimage

imageimage

cr source

Sis Chichocs..

I really like this article and applaud to the reporter who wrote the true....but I feel worry for YEH after reading the article, the expectation for her acting in new drama will be higher same as after Coffee Prince. YEH does amazing jobs in MY for her 1st conquest in melodrama, I don't think she will go for another melo..Maybe she will try out period or action dramas.

Guest 50julieng

Sorry if this post already..

Eun Hye recently attracted a lot of attention with her stylish shaggy hairstyle on MBC TV’s drama series Missing You

66439_519563318074733_1931379184_n.jpg This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.