Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@MariYEH thanks for the translation.. no wonder YEH felt so guilty in that part of the vid, you could see it on her face..
@avidneri1003 your so cute :) saying your jealous about the news of other artists and not reading so much about YEH...ther's nothing to be jealous of. @nzeeba your right we used to read lots of stuff about YEH before but then.. is there anything else we don't know about her? (not personal stuff..let's leave it to her) Let's be happy that she's on our screen right now..who knows when is she coming back after this drama :D

Guest santaiah178

@verave thanks for the gif. Those scenes are one of my favorite among others. YEH is so considerate & understanding toward Erika. She's really feeling sorry that she didn't know her old occupation beforehand. Love that she hug her to express it. 

MariYEH

said:YEH asked: when did you start work?

Erika: 9 years old.

YEH said ahhh that was 4 years ago...what kind of work?

Erika didn't answer that question, she just went to the other room.  YEH was so confused and worried.  After that, she came out of the room crying. Erika didn't want to remember her painful past cause it was too hurtful that's why she was crying.

It turns out that Erika used to be a sex worker before she was brought to that center.  She was only 9 years old.

YEH didn't know at first until they told her.  She felt so guilty for asking Erika what her work was.  She started crying as well, while consoling Erika.

It was so heartbreaking.

:(

(

I feel so belong here and thanks everyone for the explanation. I was thinking like @avidneri1003 before because there r so many praises for yc n ysh. I feel unfair for yeh since she did her part in that drama excellently. Yeh was debuted as an actress long b4 yc n ysh and i guess she had her moment back then. I guess I'm the one who can't get enough of her story.

Maybe i just miss her onscreen due to her hiatus before. And when she's back on screen i just want all the attention to her. Crazy right :P

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

@Miristellar Thank you so much for the preview :D

@avidneri1003 @mellina Although translation is somewhat off sometimes, you may use the translators i.e. bing, google, etc. online (at least it gives me an idea on what they are talking about). That's what am doing. Believe me you, you will find lots and lots of goodies re YEH. Also, was able to create an account at IMBC, with the help of these translators, so I can watch IMY online streaming seamlessly. And my dear, we can go Crazy together for YEH. You can count me in. >:D<

IMYFTW! YEH Fighting!

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

[ENG SUB] Preview Ep11 보고싶다 I Miss You - 11회 예고

by IMissYouDrama
Kamsahamnida: 감사합니다; Maraming Salamat; TYVM!

Guest yokosimahlovesyeh

@avidneri1003  yeah I felt the same too, sometimes i dont feel like lurking around IMS soompi, i felt like the page is dedicated to him alone, but then when i think again, most of YEH's fans are matured and we belief that YEh is already on top, we dont need to glorified her, she is awesome enough...so dont feel sad, we all know how excellent her acting is without a support from news report!

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

sis @50julieng

i know i've seen that pic before but i cant place it. I told myself it must be from BV's last concerts and I found it:

LOL. YEH is a total performer. ♡♡♡

@chichocs
Same here! Love, love , love the first two photos of our tearing YEH when she finally faces her mother! Beautiful YEH! Tearing up with so much heart and soul!
By the way, a million thanks for the photo recap of Missing You! So proud of you and @vegaspink for doing a blow-by-blow text and photo recap of the episodes!

Guest rivanaraja

I also share your opinion I am very sad for Yoon Eun Hye
Yushan and Kim received great support from the media and from their company
It is true that there are some flags equitable Yoon Eun Hye but there are many attempts to topple Yoon Eun
Hi also
When I see I Yoon Eun Hye feel a lot of sadness and pain for it
In many times I want to cry for it
But Yoon Eun Hye will remain warrior girl who faced a lot of difficulties
I love Yoon Eun Hye not forget there are a lot of fans Arabs love the beauty of your soul and outer beauty

Guest rivanaraja

I also share your opinion I am very sad for Yoon Eun Hye

Yushan and Kim received great support from the media and from their company

It is true that there are some flags equitable Yoon Eun Hye but there are many attempts to topple Yoon Eun

Hi also

When I see I Yoon Eun Hye feel a lot of sadness and pain for it

In many times I want to cry for it

But Yoon Eun Hye will remain warrior girl who faced a lot of difficulties

I love Yoon Eun Hye not forget there are a lot of fans Arabs love the beauty of your soul and outer beauty....

My dear Chichocs, thank your for captured scenes posted above.
Beyond Miss YEH's crying and breakdown scenes, i wish the critics will take note of the above scenes, where Miss YEH used her eyes, facial expressions, even her lips to emote scenes.  She is very good at doing these.  She draws me into her character, makes me feel the emotion, have the thinking process of her character by her face movements.
It must be physically, mentally, and emotionally draining to act out her character, but is is a very positive motivation for the actors acting out a scene with her.  Instinct of survival kicks in, the actor should act to the best, or else Miss YEH will drown him/her out of the scene.  Very interesting dynamics they have in every scene. 
Oh and yes, i am having euphoria over the fact that yes even in Korean language, i still can feel the emotions of Miss YEH's character, Miss YEH's acting is beyond superb.
uber biased here, but still i am being honest.

I agree with all of your comment.  I also felt that there are not many news about her instead most of them are about other actors.  I just wanted to say many times that what about YEH.  I think that she is doing so awesome job and I also want everyone talk about her too.  I think that she is the best of best.  I also know she is the A list actress but korean news just being little bit bias.  I feel like that all those news paper's reporters are just like little girl crushing over guys just like high school.  Reporters suppose to give subjective review but they are not doing their job fairly.   I think that i have to blow my anger somewhere and I am sorry that I am sharing it here.   I support fully her co-stars.  I love them because that YEH does.  She always take higher roads and I have to do as well but I am human too.   :P I hope that you guys will understand what I am saying.  She is just angel from Heaven that is why I love her so much.  She is the only star who I admire and respect.  

Guest 50julieng

155427_522024121150269_550460921_n.jpg

crhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoon-Eun-Hye/482792520577?sk=photos#!/photo.php?fbid=522024121150269&set=o.482792520577&type=3&theater