Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HflgPv5I-_4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Published on Dec 8, 2012 I Miss You MV - "I'll wait for you" by Svetusikls4 :x :x :x

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Rewatched all 10 eps - check :D  @-) .   Stalking the net for any 11th ep preview - in progress #:-S .  Aigoo, Wednesday seems like forever :(( . 

For now, am just enjoying all the vids re IMY esp those commending YEH ergo:

by SunJuu1.  Thank you!

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Can I be a little immature here ??? Forgive me (chaebalyo)..... but don't we have any news for YEH eonni ? I'm kind of jealous to Yoochun and the chunsas right now because I see a lot of news about him being the source of the dramas popularity and praisings from the people ^_^ Maybe I'm used to hearing news about eonni like bringing the drama's name..

Sidenote: Tell me if you want me to delete/edit this if this isn't something nice to you guys.

Guest kevin1320

@avidneri1003: its not that she doesnt have any news, its just that we dont think that would be important to translate all of her articles, if u go on nate or other korean site and search for her articles, im sure u can find a bunch of artciles (i dont wanna say more than yunhun) but yunchun has a really big fanbase and they can translate all of them.

Dont be jealous because we know who she is

Plus, as for me, i dont like praising articles, they just sound weird to me... Its just rediculous when the production crews praise their drama's main actors. Its so obvious that they have to praise them no matter what

So dont take it too serious, just enjoy the show

avidneri1003 said: Can I be a little immature here ??? Forgive me (chaebalyo)..... but don't we have any news for YEH eonni ? I'm kind of jealous to Yoochun and the chunsas right now because I see a lot of news about him being the source of the dramas popularity and praisings from the people ^_^ Maybe I'm used to hearing news about eonni like bringing the drama's name..

Sidenote: Tell me if you want me to delete/edit this if this isn't something nice to you guys.

Guest MariYEH

@avidneri1003 go to nate, naver and other korean sites.  There's many articles praising YEH's performance.  It's just that we translators dont bother to translate all the articles.  Espescially if the content sounds similar, we just dont wanna waste our time and we find it pointless.  Dont expect many articles of YEH now that she is an established actress.  Back then, there were many articles about her when she still hasn't shed her idol image, but eversince she established herself as an actress, as you've noticed, she barely has any articles, CF's and magazine photoshoots just like other top stars who dont appear very often on articles, CF's and etc.  Consider it as an honor not something negative.  ;)

Guest bunnier

@avidneri1003 why would you be jealous honey I have seen lots of sites/blogs/news that are full of praises for our YEH...She has proven her worth already...has made her name in the industry and all over the world be it in music, film, and fashion thus as established and successful as she is there is no need to post everything...YEH can't ask for anything more. She has reached the peak already....

Guest Ryu1430267131

@avidneri1003 As everyone before me has stated, there are many YEH articles too... but they didn't get translated into eng. The drama is currently very popular and YEH is an A-list celeb... so you don't have to worry about anything. Just look at the number of views the YEH thread has on Soompi as compared to others ...Basically all these articles on YEH, YSH and PYC are making the ratings of the show go up which is a good thing for us viewers! :D

avidneri1003 said: Can I be a little immature here ??? Forgive me (chaebalyo)..... but don't we have any news for YEH eonni ? I'm kind of jealous to Yoochun and the chunsas right now because I see a lot of news about him being the source of the dramas popularity and praisings from the people ^_^ Maybe I'm used to hearing news about eonni like bringing the drama's name..