Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 20_grace

hi all

I´m new here, I´m not a member but I´m a fan of yoon eun hye yeh I wonder If you already  have new projects either movies or dramas she´s my favorite actress and my idol. I´m anxious just to see her again

here some stories at FM...ask question..what recommended place in Seoul? YEH said my house hahaha...after that  showed video YEH's free time at Seoul part 1 : YEH making chocolate n cookies...n a candid video at the hotel room where the MC n Cameraman sneaking while YEH was sleeping..Yujin/eugene (YEH's best friend) n JADU also there...Video part 2 : YEH at Yujin store (84 over e) n YEH with staffs went eat on new year....Video part 3 : YEH n JADU went to Karaoke, practice many songs, dance BBVX song "why" routine :w00t:

YEH said she doesn't have boyfriend...so in that event they arrange blind date for her with 3 ppl...first 8 years old little girl, 16 years old boy n 40 years old uncle :ph34r: so funny :lol:

another questions

what is the secret to keep beautiful skin?? I thought before eat n sleep well are enough...but now since I'm not young (laugh) sleep n eye cream are very important...next question do you have plan to get married? YEH asked audience do you want me to get married or not? the audience said "want", YEH said dont want to...the MC said we repeat the question again..u hope she get married or not? the audience said "dont want to"...

translated by a fan in weibo

OMG I hope this not true...I dont want her to be a nun lol  kidding guys:lol: 

817862cbjw1dq3bljzwg9j.jpg

here YEH pic when she arrived at airport but the pic so blur :tears:

817862cbjw1dq3vqgobc2j.jpg

Jp fan twitter / baidu

they put this white shirt in the corridor FM room for fans to sign or write messages for YEH....n YEH wore this shirt when she sing on stage...(info from baidu) so sweet!!!

075-6c3a1.JPG

Credit asami JP blog

here YEH pic when she arrived at airport but the pic so blur :tears:

*quoted image*

Jp fan twitter / baidu

they put this white shirt in the corridor FM room for fans to sign or write messages for YEH....n YEH wore this shirt when she sing on stage...(info from baidu) so sweet!!!

*quoted image*

Credit asami JP blog

So cute!!

I love how she has a variety of fans from little girls to "uncles"....  Most celebrities only have a certain age group that they attract, but she attracts more.

And I wonder who or what that camera is pointing at because it looks like she already passed the camera but it's still shooting.

I guess she couldn't bring Son Ye Jin along on this fanmeet, but hopefully on her future ones she will, or maybe she will have other guests...  I want to see the rest of the calendar...  And hear about her next project..

And about her "blind dates" during the fanmeet, I think out of the three dates, the 16 year old boy will be the happiest....

Guest kevin1320

Ohhh i know this is not related to the FM that we are discussing right now but Goo So is getting married this february 17th, so i wonder if she would attend since she already got back to korea and they were close at MAMA award

Hope she will

Guest lovelyfan

chichocs ~ Thanks for the FM updates... interesting stories :)

Can't wait to see the FM vids

According to BS11Hanlove 's Twitter, they will broadcast "Yoon Eun Hye's Valentine's Day Special Fan Meeting" on March 5th 2012 :w00t:

---------------------------

More FM pics

94cad1c8a786c917394c128cc93d70cf3bc75733.jpg

18d8bc3eb13533fab8f9d39ba8d3fd1f41345b33.jpg

5366d0160924ab18fd7ca18235fae6cd7b890b18.jpg

0824ab18972bd40759ad93487b899e510fb30918.jpg

738b4710b912c8fc978ab678fc039245d688210d.jpg

4b90f603738da977ab51c69eb051f8198618e30d.jpg

b3b7d0a20cf431ad3516028c4b36acaf2fdd98bb.jpg

baidu

Guest amber1982

Thanks everyone for the update!

Those Japanese are so lucky to attend her fanmeeting, it would be a dream come true to me if I can attend it too.

Btw, I love the calendar!