Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest veena22

christmas-quotes-006.gif

From Home to home, and heart to heart,

From one place to another.

The warmth and joy of Christmas,

Brings us closer to each other.

Merry Christmas to Yoon Eun Hye and all warriors.

Guest zanessa

Thanks to all YEHfans we are and will always be YEH warriors shes amazing and one of akind I'm glad to continue to support her as a New Year dawns I'm wishing her and all of us the most amazing Year to come God Bless "happy Holidays"

Guest 50julieng

Hello my dear Mari...Hooray for YEH celebrates the end of 2011 with a bang with good news..

smiley-happy110.gif

Psy held a concert with Kim Jang Hoon, ‘One Touch 2011 – Obstacle of Brothers’, on 23rd at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul.

Kim Jang Hoon is it the Red hat man in xman #18.....I find him so familiar and I think is him?

Yeh and LTM ost won and our voting marathon didnt go wasted.......

Guest kevin1320

love to see her friendship with her close sister So Ye Jin...

i dont know who the other girl is..but they all look so pretty

i guess they celebrated Christmas together

Guest MariYEH

cr: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-son-ye-jin-song-yoonas-christmas-photos

Yoon Eun Hye, Son Ye Jin, Song Yoona's Christmas Photos

486.jpeg

Son Ye Jin revealed pictures taken with her entertainer friends Yoon Eun Hye and Song Yoona, via her Me2Day account, on December 26th.

Son Ye Jin posted two pictures along with a statement, "Have you had a great Christmas? I've spent happy moments with people I love. Let's all become even happier next year! Love".

Son Ye Jin is smiling brightly in the pictures while standing between Yoon Eun Hye and Song Yoona with her arms around their shoulders. The three of them induced smiles from the Netizens as they all had on Rudolf headbands.

Son Ye Jin had recently responded to the rumors that she had no friends in the entertainment industry by stating during the SBS 'Entertainment Tonight', aired on November 2nd, "While I've said that I had no friends in the entertainment industry before, I now have several friends."

She continued by stating "I'm close with seniors Song Yoona and Seol Kyung Koo, and close with Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye as well." and had left a cute "Hello" message.

Reporter Jeong Jee Won

original source: http://news.nate.com/view/20111226n10420

Guest gianelleprincess

^Whoah, just after the cameo role of YEH played in Personal Taste (Lee Min-Ho and Son Ye Jin) they became friends with this Son Ye Jin. Nice to hear that.

Elizhka....Merry Christmas dear...hope u n family are safe there j_0024.gif

thanks MariYEH n CDBloom n lualm for the info n picture...they so cute..hope next Christmas they can be together again with more friends :lol:

here gif YEH at PSY concert blush.gif

YEHatpsyconcert.gif

DC n Weibo

Guest MariYEH

thanks everyone for all the contributions :wub:

Yoon Eun Hye is so cute with that toothy grin of hers. It makes me so happy to see YEH and Son Ye Jin being such close friends. They’ve been hanging out a lot.

cr: http://kpopfever.com/2011/12/son-ye-jin-with-yoon-eun-hye-song-yoon-ah-entertainer-friends-proof-shot/

Son Ye Jin with Yoon Eun Hye & Song Yoon Ah, entertainer friends proof shot

By Ceridwen– December 26, 2011

Son Ye Jin‘s picture with her entertainer friends Yoon Eun Hye and Song Yoo Na have been revealed.

Son Ye Jin posted on her Me2Day on December 26th some pictures with Yoon Eun Hye and Song Yoona from a Christmas party. Son Ye Jin added to the pictures, “Did you have a great Christmas? I spent happy times with my loved ones. Everyone be happier next year! Voila!”

Son Ye Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, and Song Yoon Ah look quite affectionate in the pictures. All three of them are wearing antler headbands and bright smiles

Previously your KpopFever.com had reported in the post ‘Son Ye Jin reveals the list of friends in entertainment industry’ on November 2nd that So Ye Jin had clarified some of the rumors that she has no entertainer friends. On the November 2nd episode of SBS’s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ Son Ye Jin explained, “Used to be that I didn’t have entertainer friends but now I made a lot of friends who are entertainers”. Son Ye Jin even added, “I am close to Song Yoo Na unnie and close to Sul Kyung Goo sunbae too. I’m really close to Gong Hyo Jin unnie and Yoon Eun Hye too”. Then she left a cute greeting at the camera saying, “Annyeong~”.

Netizens commented, “Wow! All 3 are beautiful!”, “Ye Jin noona, we believe you. We don’t need proof shots.”, and “I wish I was that pretty.”

Source: NEWSEN via Nate