Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

smiley-angry018.gif....This is the case of doing good deeds and ended up bad, by raised her voices to young people helping other weaks people on the bus and some netizens twisted  her kindness words to ugliness ...shame on them!!

They should be nicer! :phew: 

Guest kevin1320

ss Mari: he is attractive???? haha he is kinda skinny....

she looks pretty at the party huh???

hope for more pictures...

wonder if she was already in Hongkong by now or not

Guest MariYEH

thanks chichocs sis

@xxcuitepiexx that's what I fear too. She is already private enough as it is, but with this incident I can tell, she will be even more private meaning we wont hear too much from her anymore.

Sorry to hear your bad experience with public transportation. :tears:

Lets cheer up shall we?

cr: gifsofanything@tumblr

2t3.gif5xo.gif

u3d.gif

vo7.gif

Guest tuesdhei

안녕하새요!!!! hi to all the warriors! it's been a while...

i read some articles about our YEH and of course again the ANTI's are so excited....

for me, there's nothing wrong with what she wrote -- it is just normal for someone like her to be excited... i myself, i haven't been on a bus for a long time and just like her i was excited and even took pictures of myself when i did... she also has the right as a human being to feel that way.... as a known actress and public image it is not easy to go around in public without being noticed or be followed around... how she felt was just merely a slight freedom from all of that. i think the people who started reacting negative are just really so narrow minded and i would say selfish also - she has the right to feel or act that way -- totally nothing wrong about it....

fighting to our girl warrior!

Guest spekmov

oh.. and about the ANTI's, we don't need to really care about them guys. That's how A+ Star life... just take it as something that show up how popular YEH is, because people who give the comment must be really interest with YEH life :)

Yeh's tweets

“@ChungMinCho: 아무리 트윗하고 페북하고 카톡하고 메시지를 주고받아도… 사랑이 없으면 소통이 아니라 소음입니다.”

Even if you tweet, do Facebook, send messages to each other...if there's no love its not a sharing experience but a small small sound....

@MariYEH thank you for your concern but on the postive side YEH looked amazing at the after party too. She went from sexy to the cute girl next door in a matter of hours and looked amazing in both.

MariYEH and warriors,

Did YEH knows the existence of this thread? Hope someone will tell her that she has many YEH warriors from different countries...she has many supporters who always defend her...

Yeh's tweets

“@ChungMinCho: 아무리 트윗하고 페북하고 카톡하고 메시지를 주고받아도… 사랑이 없으면 소통이 아니라 소음입니다.”

Even if you tweet, do Facebook, send messages to each other...if there's no love its not a sharing experience but a small small sound....

Her latest tweets only show that she has depth .....we are proud of you YEH

Guest MariYEH

@curiousyeh honestly, I dont know whether YEH frequents soompi or not.

source: http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2011120613584340596&type=1

Following up on Lee Sang Woo's English Aptitude...Which stars showcased their sparkling foreign language skills?

"Actress Kim Hee Sun and Yoon Eun Hye spoke in Chinese establishing themselves as true hallyu stars" :wub:

@curiousyeh honestly, I dont know whether YEH frequents soompi or not.

source: http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2011120613584340596&type=1

Following up on Lee Sang Woo's English Aptitude...Which stars showcased their sparkling foreign language skills?

"Actress Kim Hee Sun and Yoon Eun Hye spoke in Chinese establishing themselves as true hallyu stars" :wub:

Besides Yeh, Go Soo speak chinese clearly though he spoke little what Yeh taught him.....Kim Hee Sun oh no what I heard at Mnet?

The MCM store opening in HK is on 8 Dec so I think Yeh will leave for HK on 7 Dec.

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye and Seo In Young at Dakeya Restaurant and on the other photo with Park Su Min who used to be a backup Baby V.O.X dancer and the owner of Dakeya.

6ef61b48gw1dnszlv4vf4j.jpg

cr: ramuchan (Japanese fan)

Guest kevin1320

This shows how close friendship she has with Seo in young...

Sometimes I think yeh and Seo in young r like 2 completely different persons in their own way, personality, and how they get along with each other?

But it's nice to see her keep her friendship for such that long?