Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

ER (Ethan Ruan) & YEH's INTERVIEW (with Southern Entertainment/SE)

In their interview as Gionee spokespersons ER revealed that YEH is very cute. While shooting the CF there were some scenes when they have to holding hand and YEH got shy and her face’s blushing wub.gif

Talk about sexy : sexy isn’t just wearing revealing clothes

When she’s debuted YEH was just an unpopular member of Baby Vox, but now she’s become a “goddess” of Korean film industry and a sexy fashion icon. Recently she’s become a lingerie model who’s very alluring.The style & characteristic of the lingerie makes everyone can’t take their eyes of her body. YEH is known for her sexiness & has her own experience about it. Now she won’t be just talking about that but also about ER.  

SE reporter (SER) : In China you’re known for your sexiness. Do you think you’re sexy ?

YEH : Really ?? I don’t know that. It’s my first time knowing about that. If they think that I’m sexy, is it mean I have a sexy side ? haha…I’ve never thought of myself as sexy but as an actress I hope I can change a lot, adapting to the different characters. Not just delivering one feeling.

SER :What do you think about sexy ?

YEH : I think sexy isn’t just wearing revealing clothes but spontaneity

SER : Do you think ER is sexy ?

YEH : Although he’s looking younger, but he’s given out many impressions. Handsome,gentlemen and mischievous side.

SER : Do you think there’s differences between Chinese & Korean actor ?

YEH : I don’t think there’s much differences. I think Chinese actors are more mysterious than Korean because of language barrier.

Talk about her feeling : In courtship she can be very friendly. Hoping for some Chinese men to pursue her laugh.gif

Though there’re some rumors with her co-star (read: scandal), but on a variety show (in the beginning of this year) she’s revealed that she has a “blank” love life. Because she’s debuted at young age it’s difficult for her to get a boyfriend. She often feel lonely sad.gif

SER : Have you been pursued by Chinese men ?

YEH : I hope so, but there’s no one now

SER : Is Korean girl always so soft/tender when they’re in courtship ?                                                                   

YEH : It’s depends. For every one it's different.The chemistry on every man also differs. In front of men you can be soft, friendly, but also can be harsh. 

SER : How about you ?

YEH : I can be friendly, act cute, something like that…blush.gif

SER : When will you let go of your single status (read : get a boyfriend) ? Do you still want to enjoy your single status ? We ask you this question cause this day is a “single” day here (in China).

YEH : We have this kind of celebration in Korea too, but it has different meaning. Maybe because I was debuted (in entertainment industry) at young age, I don’t feel lonely when that day come. Besides I’m an introvert person, I don’t go out much. So…aish…we'll see (in the future)….huh.gif

SER : How will you communicate with your Chinese fans ?

YEH : I’ve started my activity in China 13 years ago. I felt guilty for not giving much to Chinese fans back then. Now I will just take it slowly, starting my activity here (in China). Give back to Chinese fans. w00t.gif The first thing I want to do is open a weibo account so I can communicate with them… 

http://www.smweekly....1111/28187.aspx 

PS : Got this article from chichocs who want me to translate it. Thanks chichocs biggrin.gif  YEH's Chinese fans is so lucky... 

Guest MariYEH

thank you santaiah for the translation. I had fun reading it. :w00t:

Yoon Eun Hye will be in Hong Kong representing the MCM brand and opening a store for MCM on Dec.7-9

Just a reminder, on November 8, a fan saw YEH at an MCM store sitting on the couch talking to 2 people, the store employee said that those 2 people were the MCM designer and chairman. So now we know what she was there for.

For those unfamiliar with MCM it stands for Mode Creation Munich it's an upscale German luxury fashion brand specializing in leather goods, accessories, apparel & footwear. site: http://www.mcmworldwide.com MCM is a long time favoutite of royalties and celebrities.

jwn.jpeg

thank you santaiah for the translation.  I had fun reading it. :w00t:

Yoon Eun Hye will be in Hong Kong representing the MCM brand and opening a store for MCM on Dec.7-9

Just a reminder, on November 8, a fan saw YEH at an MCM store sitting on the couch talking to 2 people, the store employee said that those 2 people were the MCM designer and chairman.  So now we know what she was there for.

For those unfamiliar with MCM it stands for Mode Creation Munich it's an upscale German luxury fashion brand specializing in leather goods, accessories, apparel & footwear. site: http://www.mcmworldwide.com  MCM is a long time favoutite of royalties and celebrities.

*quoted image*

Thanks MariYEH, is she really coming to HK? Cool~~~ I look forward to it

Guest fashionista.

New fan! New fan!!

Oh not really, lol.

I'm new at soompi, but I've been a long-time fan of Yoon Eun Hye.

She's simply exquisite.

I find myself always captivated of her charms.

Guest kevin1320

Thanks ss mary for the infor...

I actually like MCM...I wish I could buy a MCM backpack...it's kinda expensive for a backpack though, it's around more than 1000$ a little bit which I can not afford IY right now...hopefully later....

Bi Rain used to be MCM model in Korean, so since he entered military,is it possible for her to become their model? I think it's awesome though....

I love the W magazine, she sat with Kwon sang woo and his wife...hopefully she can be friend with them after the party...

It was really a star party, so creative and luxury....

Hi fashionista, welcome to yeh's house...please heave fun with us here

Guest 50julieng

bba260f58910c82f9cc73d1980a3dbacd0e025b5.gifnew member...make yourself at home...with us and with YEH!!

Kevin missyou.gifhere, I want a MCM bag too!..You must be busy lately..haven't see you around lately!

Guest kevin1320

*quoted image*new member...make yourself at home...with us and with YEH!!

Kevin *quoted image*here, I want a MCM bag too!..You must be busy lately..haven't see you around lately!

i know ss....how have u been? hope ur doing well..

i have been busy lately but still keep up with her news and stuff though...

MCM is good though

Guest santaiah178

Got information from one of actor's soompi thread that some of Korean artiste will arrive at Singapore tomorrow afternoon (28th Nov) for MAMA 2011 show on 2.15pm by SQ flight. I don't know for sure if YEH will be one of the passengers on that flight. I'm curious if there's any YEH's fans from Singapore here who knows about her exact flight ? 

PS : Untuk temen2 YEH's fans dari Indonesia mohon informasinya dong apakah MAMA 2011 di Indosiar akan ditayangkan live tgl 29 Nov (pk. 5/6 sore) atau siaran tunda (recording) tanggal 30 Nov (pk. 10 malam). Aku bingung nih soalnya beritanya simpang siur wacko.gif Makasih sebelumnya smile.gif  

Got information from one of actor's soompi thread that some of Korean artiste will arrive at Singapore tomorrow afternoon (28th Nov) for MAMA 2011 show on 2.15pm by SQ flight. I don't know for sure if YEH will be one of the passengers on that flight. I'm curious if there's any YEH's fans from Singapore here who knows about her exact flight ? 

PS : Untuk temen2 YEH's fans dari Indonesia mohon informasinya dong apakah MAMA 2011 di Indosiar akan ditayangkan live tgl 29 Nov (pk. 5/6 sore) atau siaran tunda (recording) tanggal 30 Nov (pk. 10 malam). Aku bingung nih soalnya beritanya simpang siur *quoted image* Makasih sebelumnya *quoted image*  

there are a few fans though not sure of YEH's flight schedule has been monitoring KOREAN flights. a few also purchased the tickets weeks ago just to support YEH. so YEH people will be well represented. :D

momche

Guest santaiah178

there are a few fans though not sure of YEH's flight schedule has been monitoring KOREAN flights. a few also purchased the tickets weeks ago just to support YEH. so YEH people will be well represented. :D

momche

Thanks a lot for the information momche. Hoping there're some report/news or (even better) picture (or video) of her at the airport when she's just arrive. And waiting for some "reviews" from YEH's fans who will watch the show rolleyes.gif

irongirl, aku pikir kamu dari China (Chinese) ternyata Indonesia juga ya, tambah temen nih happy.gif Soal MAMA 2011 kayaknya Indosiar nggak jadi deh nyiarin langsung, cuman siaran tunda. Yah kepaksa deh nonton livestream sad.gif

Guest 50julieng

Thanks for the pictures....hooray YEH has long hair...and she rocking the style with short..even Korea is cold but Singapore is hotter with YEH :wub:

Guest santaiah178

It looks like she tried to disguise herself behind her big shawl but failed phew.gif People especially reporters still recognized her laugh.gif

2011112884932s0c4pho_T5_15397.jpg

20111128_1322442274_72705700_1.jpg

PP11112800082.JPG

Her dress a little bit casual compare to other stars who're going at the same day (but that's her trade markhappy.gif)

My link