Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest zanessa

thanx all for the updates cant wait for the upcoming events hopefully she walks the red carpet shes a fashionista any who thanx Mari and kevin loving the picture with TOP very Hot both in black loving the pose so tender yet fierce!!! ok I'm done :)

Does anybody know anything about a drama that Yoon Eun Hye was rumored to have signed up with or at least, been thinking about?  I read about it from a comment on Allkpop and the PD of My Name is Kim Samsoon is supposedly attached to it too.

I'm just asking......  This is just another rumor but I'd like to at least know what the name is and the plot.

Thanks!! :D

Can't wait for the MAMA Awards.

And for those planning to see her at the airport, GOOD LUCK and hopefully you'll see her. 

Guest santaiah178

Does anybody know anything about a drama that Yoon Eun Hye was rumored to have signed up with or at least, been thinking about?  I read about it from a comment on Allkpop and the PD of My Name is Kim Samsoon is supposedly attached to it too.

I'm just asking......  This is just another rumor but I'd like to at least know what the name is and the plot.

Thanks!! :D 

Before YEH took LTM as her next project there was a rumor that she's in talk to take a drama by Kim Yoon Chul PD (My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Que SeraSera) who was given the green light to commence pre-production planning on a new drama for MBC.

Here are the details :

PD : Kim Yoon Chul (My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Que Sera Sera)

Script : tba - rumours: Bae HeeYoung 

Station : MBC

Drama : remake of Japanese novel "Sayonara Itsuka" (Saying Good bye, one day) by Jinsei Tsuji

Genre : 'strong melo'

Characters : tba - rumours: YEH will play a reporter, the male lead will play a doctor

There're some hot discussion about this drama on yeh.net back then, but I'm not sure if this is the drama you're talking about vegaspink sweatingbullets.gif

http://yooneunhye.ne...a-update/page/2

On another note there's a news talking about YEH as a successful idol turn actor smile.gif

K-Pop’s 1st generation idols: Where are they now?  

After g.o.d‘s Kim Tae Woo made the announcement that he was getting married, Respondingto the interest, Y-STAR has announced that they will broadcast aspecial program reporting on the activities of 1st generation idols, 10+ yearsafter they drove fans wild and played to sold-out shows.The special willbe divided into three different corners: marriage, transformation, andscandals. It will cover stories like Baby VOX‘s Kim EZ, SechsKies leader Eun Ji Won, who married his first love;and S.E.S member Eugene who met her current husband Ki TaeYoung on the set of their drama, ‘Creating Destiny‘. There arealso artists like Baby VOX’s Yoon Eun Hye and Fin.K.L‘s Sung Yuri, whowere criticized in the past for their acting abilities, but are now working assuccessful actresses. Meanwhile, Fin.K.L’s Ock Ju HyunBada havesuccessfully turned into musical stars. Old-school K-pop fans will be ableto catch up with their favorite stars of the ’90s through Y-STAR’s ‘Star News‘on November 19th.

Source & Image: TVReport via Nate 

http://www.allkpop.c...re-are-they-now

I like what a poster (tootsie yummy) has said about YEH :

Yoon Eun Hye's fame and success now proves, that you dont have to be the leader of your girl group, or be the most popular of your group to make it someday.  All you need is the right focus, the determination of steel, the right attitude, talent and perseverance to be the best you can be!

And just because some girl in certain girl groups are more popular than others right now, doesn't mean they will still remain as the most successful and popular ones in the future....who knows, maybe there will be another underdog success story like Yoon Eun Hye's.

Guest MariYEH

November 18, 2011

Lee Byung Hun has been a huge help,' says MAMA producer

CJ E&M enewsWorld Oh, MiJung l Nate

The stars turning out for the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) on November 29 are sure to light up Singapore this year.

The 20 guests confirmed for the award show this year include actors Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, Song Joong Gi, Park Shi Hoo, Ji Sung, Go Soo, Kim Soo Hyun, Bae Soo Bin, Kim Sung Soo and Oh Ji Ho.

Actresses Kim Hee Sun, Han Chae Young, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Min Hee, Kang So Ra, Nam Gyuri and Park Si Yeon are among the leading ladies who will also make an appearance. The show has managed to gather some of Korea’s top stars in one place, which is no small feat, to bask in the delight of the hallyu fans.

Enews met with one of the event’s producers on November 18 who said, Lee Byung Hun, in particular, has been a huge help. You can expect something special].”

Song Joong Gi and Yoon Eun Hye have also garnered a lot of interest. Song is a rising hallyu star in Asia, who made a video appearance at the MAMA last year. He was a music program MC for KBS2’s Music Bank at the time, but he returns this year as a hallyu star with a successful drama and film under his belt.

Yoon Eun Hye is popular in Greater China; however, it’s become increasingly difficult to see her on TV lately, and fans are anxiously awaiting her appearance

The show’s producer said, “In addition to these actors, unexpected stars will make a surprise appearance for a congratulatory stage. The foreign artists, not just the Korean artists, are also worthy of your attention. Expect great things.”

The 2011 MAMA will be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29, and artists from all over Asia and the world are expected to attend.

The six-hour event will be broadcast live in 13 countries, including Korea, Singapore, Japan and Thailand, while seven countries, like China, the U.S. and France will be able to catch the recorded version quickly thereafter, reaching a total of 1.9 billion viewers.

credit Rubie @ Soompi LBH Thread

@MariYEH -

Thanks for the Mnet update. Btw I kept seeing the pictures of Yeh/WB under your page and just curious did they took the photo together or just photoshop? Hopefully is not photoshop. I am dying to see them cast in a movie/drama in the near future.

Guest kevin1320

@MariYEH -

Thanks for the Mnet update. Btw I kept seeing the pictures of Yeh/WB under your page and just curious did they took the photo together or just photoshop?  Hopefully is not photoshop.  I am dying to see them cast in a movie/drama in the near future.

haha, that picture was from Beyond ad..

dont you know they did a CF together???

go check it out, its Beyond CF

Guest santaiah178

Just found out that MAMA 2011 show will be broadcasted live in my country (without cut ad). I'll so watching this show for the sake of my favorite girl. I know it won't be like watching the event live in Singapore but at least I can see YEH & also some of my favorite Kpop singers/bands live blush.gif 

Can't wait for MAMA 2011 to be showed. No doubt it will be the biggest international event in 2011 for Kpop since most of top K singers & boys/girls band will attend that show. And also no doubt YEH will be one of the most anticipated presenter there, just like when she's presenting Album of the year on MAMA 2010. The spectator's response for her back then was so overwhelming biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=R4TBZXHe5-g

jchansh, I'm also waiting for the announcement of YEH next project. Just keep waiting patiently cool.gif

Anyway MYX.TV (Asian-American music entertainment & lifestyle network based in Philippines) will rebroadcast MAMA 2011 (full show) with subtitles on December 9, 2011 at 7:00 PM (Philippines time).

http://myx.tv/

They will also broadcast the show live via livestream on http://www.myxph.com/default.aspx

http://www.myxph.com...the-2011-mamas/

more pics of lovely Yoon Eun Hye

16864333.jpg

68755079.jpg

20111121132187301803162.jpg

57535376.jpg

77584345.jpg

29941155.jpg

2011112120017707281.jpg

2011112120362510031.jpg

20111121132187543976643.jpg

20111121200502411691.jpg

20111121132187459939303.jpg

and here i am thinking that since fall is already in korea and it's almost winter, thought that she will not wear those short shorts anymore on premiere... was i wrong :)

oh i miss her... good to see her again :wub:

so excited for MAMA

credit as tagged and naver news

Oh she is gorgeous.....Son Ye-Jin's and Min Ki...movie.....She looks chubby here putting a little weight on her face....

haha, that picture was from Beyond ad..

dont you know they did a CF together???

go check it out, its Beyond CF

Yes I am aware that they had a CF together and saw on Youtube but didnt see this poster on any ads, so just curious....

Guest zanessa

I luuuv her out fit luv the rain coat sweeeet the shoes amazin shes right on target look at all the other actresses its the fad! cant wait for her next appearance

her make up is fresh and her hair whimsical missing her next project!!!!!:)

oohooo this rich young woman.. i like her bag!!

well it's not the point here ^_^

she really eats well and sleep well.. haha, but a bit wondering abt her chubby looks.. all in my mind right now is abt her new project, though it's just in my opinion that MAYBE she needs to gain her weight for a project?? :lol:  nothing being announced abt any new project, so just ignore my opinion.. ^^

it's always nice to she her in a health condition, so we don't need to worry abt her weight and being so thin..