Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

Did the Live showing for the Presscon go through? I heard people complaining that they have been waiting for almost an hour and a half now and still dont see anything.

From jnccrs

So I asked my friend about the gist of what was said on the presscon and this is what she said:

Ethan said that he is very happy that he could meet YEH and that in making the CF there were many interesting scenes and you all can see that. Eventhough we just met, we had to act like we we were lovers and he is also thankful because Gionee could make them more close, it made him very happy...Ethan had a very familiar feeling like as if he has known YEH for a very long time.

icon_smile.gif

YEH said that it was a bit regretful cause she and Ethan only filmed together in the last scene. She said she hopes that they can work together in another project or also another CF.

The CF director said that they both have similar eye expression and have great chemistry.

Question: Yoon Eun Hye do you like Ethan? YEH was very shy and said no comment LOL...after that she said we have not know eachother for very long, so this question is not reasonable..The host and Ethan started teasing her saying "why are you so serious in answering the question?" icon_razz.gif

The last question was: When you both shot this CF did you both feel fireworks?

Ethan then got closer to YEH and said to the audience: "Can you see the fireworks between us?" LOL...after that he said he is very happy because of Gionee CF he was able to meet YEH...

The last hope for Gionee: YEH said she hopes she and Ethan can be Gionee ambassador for one,two or three years

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many chinese fans are complaining about the translator cause she was terrible. She left out a lot of stuff when translating. At the stage when the host asked YEH about Ethan she said she's very happy and honored that she's able to work with him because she watched Ethan's movie/drama and she said he is a very good actor...but the translator just said she's very happy...lol

At 1:10 Ethan tells YEH 'saraghaeyo' meaning 'i love you' icon_lol.gif Interview with Sohu before the Gionee Presscon.

In a Sohu news article (not in this video), YEH said initially, during the CF shooting the feeling was awkward, but Ethan was so kind, he tried to chat with her and took care of her... so later on she relaxed during the CF filming. Yeh also said eventhough it was difficult for them to communicate because of language barrier, but he was able to match her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUD6xCjAhuo

Credit: jnccrs of yooneunhye.net and HallyuYoonEunHye of youtube

Link: http://yooneunhye.ne...scon-nov11-2011

Guest santaiah178

In a Sohu news article (not in this video), YEH said initially, during the CF shooting the feeling was awkward, but Ethan was so kind, he tried to chat with her and took care of her... so later on she relaxed during the CF filming. Yeh also said eventhough it was difficult for them to communicate because of language barrier, but he was able to match her

YEH statement remind me that although she's known for her kind heart and good personality she's not a kind of person who can get close at first meet. Usually it has to be the other person/co actor who approach her first so they can get along well during filming whether it's a drama or CF (excluding MBMD). Beside Ethan, YEH co actor who (I can be thinking of) has the same approach is Kang Ji Hwan.  

But looking at their interaction on the video it didn't look like they've just met for several time but it seems they knew each other for a long time, just like what Ethan has been said that "he had a very familiar feeling like as if he has known YEH for a very long time."

Could it be that they were a lover in their previous life ?? hehe don't mind me, it just his statement pick my interest tongue.gif I hope Ethan girlfriend Tiffany Hsu doesn't get jealous by his statement  wink.gif 

It such enjoyable to watch their interaction at the interview. YEH look awkward sometime but Ethan try to make her comfortable by his adorable attitude. Hoping their collaboration isn't just for this CF but to other projects also cause it will be such a waste of their "already been there" chemistry cool.gif 

Thanks everyone for your effort feeding us with YEH latest news biggrin.gif

PS : I saw a pic of Ethan whispering to YEH wub.gif just curious what language did he use ?