Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye & Lee Dong Wook To Star In "Violent Romance"

201111021215511117_1.jpg

[MyDaily = Reporter Lee Eun Ji]

Top actors of romantic comedies have gotten together. Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye are expected to work together in a romantic comedy drama "Violent Romance (Working title)".

According to many broadcasting station sources, Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook are set to appear in a 16 episodes drama, "Violent Romance", which will follow KBS 2TV "Glory's Jane" and begin airing in next January.

"Violent Romance" is a romantic comedy of a former Judo athlete meeting a baseball player through an unfortunate situation, and falling in love during an off season. This is a project that first gained the attention of the viewers with the announcement that writer Park Yeon Sun of "Alone In Love" and PD Bae Kyung Soo of "Famous Princesses" will be working on the project.

This drama is expected to go farther than a story of standard romantic comedy, and is expected to emotionally move the viewers by detailing the dreams and the hopes of each characters.

While the cast members have been kept secret until recently, the anticipation of the drama is gaining tract as Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook are expected to star in the leading roles. The synergy effect from the combination of the actors in "Violent Romance" is gaining anticipation.

Meanwhile, "Violent Romance" is expected to begin airing in next January, and is currently busy in process of rounding out the rest of the cast members.

[source: MyDaily]

http://news.nate.com.../20111102n12532

_______

This rumor has been hot for the past 3 weeks on various Korean internet forums. The rumor had named Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook as the leading actors of "Violent Romance". Lee Dong Wook's agency announced today that they are making final arrangements to star in the drama, which made the casting rumor 50% true. Yoon Eun Hye's agency has not made an official announcement as of now. This is the first official article by a news agency regarding the project, so we may hear more news soon.

The positive thing about this project is that it features one of the best writer of the industry. With "Woman In the Sun", "White Christmas" and etc., the writer has a group of maniac fans who follow her work. "Woman In the Sun" is considered one of the greatest K-Drama ever made by many domestic fans, and it won many end of the year awards, including best leading actress awards and best TV drama award.

The PD's prior work includes "Beethoven Virus", "Famous Princesses", and etc..

With the release of this news, Yoon Eun Hye's name hit #1 on live search word list of internet portals.^^

_______

UPDATE:

Daily Economy, "Star Today" also released an article stating that both Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook are likely to star in "Violent Romance".

Credit: CDBloom of yooneunhye.net

Link: http://yooneunhye.ne...-volent-romance

Guest MariYEH

thanks ss for this..

and it means she will not star in The King with Wonbin...

but anyway looking forward to this drama..

i heard they will start filming the end of this month and air in January

I have been lurking on dcmbc and they have been saying for about 3 weeks now that YEH was sent the script for both Wild Romance and The King.

YEH tweeted right now saying that she is reported to do the project but it is not true. 1003Grace YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

처음듣는제목의 작품^^;;제가 물망에올랐다네요 기사보고 그런작품이있는걸알았네요 오히려제가 민망하네요..ㅠㅠ 아이고 ㅎㅎ 속지마세요ㅋ

Guest 50julieng

So confused???

Yoon Eun Hye tweeted 1003Grace YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

First time I'm hearing of this project^^;;It says I'm likely to star, but I found out about the project only after seeing the article. I'm actually embarrassed by this..ㅠㅠ

____

YEH denied the rumors..

Sorry guys...

I guess it's not this drama...

Her name is mentioned in another project, so let's wait patiently for good news in the future..

From CDBloom YEHNET

Guest MariYEH

it's strange how fast she responded this time makes me think that she's getting ready for another project and didn't want false rumor to get to other writer or director's ears.

Guest Fresh02

Well if she has nothing to do with this project, it's much better to deny it sooner than later, before other news outlets start picking up on the story and spreading false news even more.

I wish producers would stop announcing this stuff or leaking information out until they actually have YEH signed on. Or journalists actually do their job and get confirmation from each party before publishing a story.

Guest kevin1320

since she has denied that project, then she will have more chance to star in The King with Won Bin....

im excited for that too..

cross my fingers for that...

cant wait

Guest MariYEH

YEH's denying articles are becoming promotional articles for the drama. I think production must have leaked it

The articles would title: "Yoon Eun Hye denies the rumor of being cast for Violent Romance"..then in the article, it will have two lines from her tweet..then have three paragraphs talking about the drama. So many people from DC are getting the feeling that it's the production company that leaked the rumors for free promotion. Dirty, dirty business!

Guest santaiah178

it's strange how fast she responded this time makes me think that she's getting ready for another project and didn't want false rumor to get to other writer or director's ears.

Yes I agree, that could be a possibility. 

Knowing that some of Prod.Co. & Korean TV station have announced their new projects for 2012 and some of them are romcom I can't help to think that they must send the script to YEH. So earlier I listed projects that have high possibility to be picked by her (IMO) 

1. Wild Romance (KBS)

2The King (MBC). SW : Hong sisters (Hong Ja-Ram, Hong Jin-Ah/Beethoven Virus)

3A Gentleman’s Dignity (SBS)

4UntitledSW : Hong sisters (Hong Jung-eun and Hong Mi-ran/My Girl, You're Beautiful, Best Love) KBS

Frankly, I wish YEH will pick A Gentleman's Dignity (Jang Dong Gun's possibly comeback drama) to be her next project (if she's been offering) since it's a romantic melo drama. But anything YEH choose I'll support her. At least that way I can see her on screen again biggrin.gif 

YEH's denying articles are becoming promotional articles for the drama. I  think production must have leaked it

The articles would title: "Yoon Eun Hye denies the rumor of being cast for Violent Romance"..then in the article, it will have two lines from her tweet..then have three paragraphs talking about the drama. So many people from DC are getting the feeling that it's the production company that leaked the rumors for free promotion.  Dirty, dirty business!

That's how entertainment business usually work, I think you should use to it by now MariYEH wink.gif

YEH is one of big names in K ent. industry especially in romcom. Attaching her name to a project can attract many parties attention i.e investor, advertisement/brand agency, viewers and especially journalists. Even after her last 2 projects that some people called failure YEH name still appreciated by people in K ent. industry. So offcourse the production team of Violent Romance don't wanna waste that opportunity (for free promotion) although YEH didn't say yes yet. 

Waiting for hearing a good news soon cool.gif

it was just last night that i said that i miss her and no news about her...

and then my hope raise up when i saw the news that she is to paired with Lee Dong Wook (love him)

and then the denial.... sigh...

we'll just have to wait again for confirmed news of her next project then...

thanks guys for all the news :)

Guest irongirl02

If Yoon Eun Hye will be playing in this drama ...

I hope the people behind the drama will do well ...

Because I do not want  people constantly blaming Yoon Eun Hye ...

If the drama does not match their expectations ...

And if Yoon Eun Hye not playing in this drama ...

I'm very-very hope people  who relate to this  drama ...

Will not carry the name of  Yoon Eun Hye ...

And the last ... I really-really don't care Yoon Eun Hye will play with whom ...

And such is not expected that people have started bashing Yoon Eun Hye ...

By carrying around the dramas of Yoon Eun Hye ...

Who is they consider to failure ...

Why they are so easy to say Yoon Eun Hye dramas fail if it does not fit with their expectations ...

Because the fact that drama did not fail at all ...

Do not they ever pay attention to the drama of other actors who are clearly failing ...

And they don't make the failure dramas big at all ...

If Yoon Eun Hye dramas does not  match their expectations why they made  ​​it big ...

And saying it FAILURE ...

I'm really very sorry warriors ... bye ...

Thank you guys for the news...

Production company of Violent Romance says, “we didn’t offer to Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye for the lead roles”

For the report that Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye were offered for the lead roles in movie Violent Romance, production company of the movie said it was just a rumor.

One of the staffs in the production company, GNG Productions, on the 2nd, said, “nothing has been decided yet, but we were very surprised by the article that reported actors we haven’t even thought of were offered for the lead roles. The actors we are thinking of right now are not Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye.”

One of the news sources previously reported that the lead roles for Violent Romance, which will start airing after Glorious Jae In, are most likely Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye, quoting words of some of the staffs.

However, the production company said it was just rumor, and even Yoon Eun Hey announced it wasn’t true.

In answer to the rumor, Yoon Eun Hye tweeted, “I heard that I was offered for the lead role. I got to know that there was such a drama through the article. I’m embarrassed. Don’t be fooled.”

Violence Romance is a drama that came up as an issue as writer Park Yeon Sun of Alone in Love and director Bae Kyung Soo of Famous Princesses are making together. This drama is about a love story between a baseball player and a bodyguard who used to be a judo player.

Source: TV Report

credit  Korea.com

For some happy news or real news,

Seems like Son Ye Jin mentioned Yoon Eun Hye in an interview recently.  They must be close.  This is not as interesting as a new drama but uplifting to know that they are great friends.

이날 손예진은 ‘속풀이 토크’ 카메라에 대고 “원래 연예인 친구가 없다고 얘기했었는데 이제 만들어서 연예인 친구가 많이 생겼다”고 말했다.

이어 “송윤아 언니랑 친하고, 설경구 선배랑도 친하다. 공효진 언니랑 윤은혜씨랑 다 정말 친하다”고 귀엽게 연예인 인맥을 공개했다.

한편 손예진은 의외의 인맥으로 화제를 모았던 김희철에 대해 “내가 이상형이라고 들어서 어떻게 하다 밥을 먹게 됐다”며 “군대 가기 전에 밥 사주기로 했었는데 못 사줬다. 그래서 지금 내 욕 하고 있을지도 모른다”고 밝혀 웃음을 자아냈다

http://news.nate.com/view/20111102n32902

But to tell the truth, I can't read Korean so I'm just winging it.....

Guest irongirl02

is there Yoon Eun Hye saying Don’t be fooled in her twit ...I don't think so ...

which made ​​me very curious why Yoon Eun Hye's name was mentioned if they do not even think about Yoon Eun Hye ...

so strange ... and hopefully there will be no negative news about Yoon Eun Hye on this project ...hopefully...

Thanks for the news chichocs ... bye warriors ...

Guest santaiah178

Seems like Son Ye Jin mentioned Yoon Eun Hye in an interview recently.  They must be close.  This is not as interesting as a new drama but uplifting to know that they are great friends.

Yep you're right vegaspink, Son Ye-jin's mentioned YEH as one of her celebrity friends she's always keep in contact.

Son Ye-jin, "I have many star friends"

Actress Son Ye-jin explained about her rumor that she doesn't have many celebrity fans.

She said that she had many celebrity friends during an interview with SBS "TV News At Night".

She has been suffering from a rumor that she had no celebrity fans.

She also said, "I have a good decent number of star friends" and revealed her network connections.

http://www.hancinema...ends-34838.html

But in particular she mentioned YEH name on the nate news vegaspink's posted above. And here is the picture/scene cut of the news.

20111102_1320240267_78117900_1.jpg

Regarding YEH's next project it's better if we wait till there are some confirmation from The House. Every time YEH will take a new project there're always some rumor precede it. Remember when she starred in LTM she's been rumored to star in "Maids" with Park Yoo Chun beforehand.

And irongirl just take it easy. People bashing YEH & her drama isn't new to us. The important thing is we, as her fans, still have faith in her & her drama. Anyway some actor's fans can have their own preference about the actresses they want to be paired with their idol. So do we. We may not like some actors who will be paired with YEH but we try not to express our dislike openly rolleyes.gif

Guest MariYEH

http://news.nate.com/view/20111102n32902

Will translate this fast because I am at work :lol:

She said: "I've said before that I didn't have any entertainer friends, but now I made some friends...I'm really close to Seol Kyung Goo sunbaenim, Gong Hyo Jin unnie and Yoon Eun Hye. I also ate with Kim Hee Chul several times because he said I was his ideal girl..I had promised him that I'd take him out before he enters the military service but I didn't and he must not like me anymore."

Guest kevin1320

The King male lead is Lee Byun Hun not Won Bin.  Whichever drama/movie she is in am looking forward.

Its like the chinese movie the director kept saying that she is the female lead just to get attention....aigoo!

No, i read the news, the Kind male lead is Won Bin, not Lee Buy Hun...and CDBloom hyung told me yesterday it is Won Bin as well..

i dont know...but i hope it is Won Bin

Guest MariYEH

http://www.yoon-eunhye.com/00_main/intro.php

Yoon Eun Hye's homepage will be closed at the end of Oct. After that, all the fan service will continue to be conducted at EMI Japan company http://www.emimusic.jp/

y86.gif

Guest irongirl02

I do not believe anymore in a script writer who will work with Yoon Eun Hye ...

Although they have a good reputation ... and all their dramas considered good ...

Because things like this continue to happen with Yoon Eun Hye ...

(You all know what I mean my fellow wariors) ...

And I do not want everyone to have high expectations for Yoon Eun Hye ...

As the way to bring her down ...

I'm very sorry warriors ... bye-bye warriors ...