Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Happy Birthday to 1 of the bests YEH warriors! Mari!

happy-birthday111.gif

Thanks a bunch for all the updates. Missing YEH so much!

P03B_0041.jpg

yeh103011.jpg

yeh103011-1.jpg

credits: dceune

here's hoping that we get to hear about her new project soon!

@irongirl02 its ok dont let what they say about YEH bother you. If that actress's fans are bashing YEH, I doubt that she would be happy if she knew that her fans are bashing her senior.

Just let it slide. It's not even worth it. I believe in good and bad karma so let them bash all they want. But we, should just continue to be nice and be mature about things, cause that's what YEH would want. Fighting with immature people is a waste of time. ;)

Just laugh it off like YEH does...

*quoted image*

cr: lollipopskiesandcreamyclouds

Well said @MariYEH & I super duper agree with you on this & so to all YEH warriors let's just keep on supporting YEH.

& Isn't YEH's good personality & professionalism makes her on the lists of the "Most Influential People" in the K-ent? :) So proud of her & so thankful for having her as my inspiration... She's truly admirable.

BTW, this is cute! :wub:

yehcute.jpg

she's the cutest when asleep!

& this... love to go on a ride with her :wub:

60348216.jpg

:wub: credits to the owner

Guest irongirl02

if anyone is offended by my last post before this ... it really makes no sense ...  whether to ask the other link that is offensive for people who click ... once again I'm sorry very much my fellow warriors ... bye ...

Guest 50julieng

original.jpg  

cr kazsax corpse bride

smilie_hal_086.gif             halloween_smilie_182.gif     halloween-smiley10.gif    halloween_smilie_131.gifhalloween_smilie_134.gif  halloween-smiley6.gif

in PEACE.......... YEH'S fans

A beautiful video...it will takes you to tropical island fans!

http://www.youtube.c...ure=uploademail                                                                                                               

Guest zanessa

Toooo Mari and YEH

two best gals...... YEH looks sooooo super awsome in the winter Joinus really amazin well Happy Halloween all enjoy :)

hello all~~

have not posted for a while now... i miss Eun Hye so much...

wish we can hear news soon... wonder what she's busy about these days.. she haven't been tweeting also..

by the way those pics with TOP are good..... wish there were a lot of it.

miss you all.

til next time~~♥

Guest kevin1320

Yeh must be busy preparing the upcoming bazaar event on 4 & 5 Nov.

Still no news on EMI Japan?

what event is that???

i meant i know its a Bazaar event but she is just attendee or she is a sponsor of that event?? 

Guest tollege

윤은혜-이동욱, '난폭한 로맨스'로 로코 왕좌 도전

마이데일리|입력 2011.11.02 12:34

폰트크게작게메일인쇄스크랩고객센터

[마이데일리 = 이은지 기자] 로맨틱 코미디의 고수들이 만났다. 이동욱과 윤은혜가 로맨틱 코미디 드라마 '난폭한 로맨스'(가제)를 통해 의기투합 할 예정이다.

복수의 방송 관계자에 따르면 이동욱과 윤은혜는 KBS 2TV '영광의 재인' 후속으로 내년 1월 방송 예정인 16부작 미니시리즈 '난폭한 로맨스' 남녀 주인공으로 내정됐다.

'난폭한 로맨스'는 예상치 못한 악연으로 야구선수 남자 주인공과 유도선수 출신 경호원 여주인공이 만나 야구 시즌오프 기간에 사랑을 나누는 로맨틱 코미디다. '연애시대'의 박연선 작가와 '소문난 칠공주'의 배경수 감독이 만나 캐스팅 전부터 화제를 모았던 작품이다.

이 드라마는 기존의 로맨틱 코미디물의 사랑이야기로 그치지 않고 각 인물들의 꿈과 인생 이야기를 비중있게 담아내면서 재미와 감동을 동시에 선사할 예정이다.

최근까지 남여 주인공의 캐스팅까지 베일에 쌓여 있었지만 이동욱과 윤은혜가 남녀 주인공으로 내정되면서 로맨틱 코미디에 능한 두 배우의 만남이 '난폭한 로맨스'에 어떤 시너지 효과를 내게 될지 기대감이 상승하고 있다.

한편 '난폭한 로맨스'는 내년 1월 방송예정으로 현재 막바지 캐스팅에 한창이다.

[윤은혜(왼쪽)-이동욱. 사진 = 마이데일리 DB]기사 제보 및 보도자료press@mydaily.co.kr

- NO.1 뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1032&newsid=20111102123426282&p=mydaily

Guest MariYEH

thanks for everyone who have greeted me on my special day blush.gif

Good news! Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook will be in a new drama called Wild Romance.

The writer for this drama is Park Yeon-seon who also wrote Alone In Love YEH's close friend, respected unni Sohn Ye-jin starred in. This is a very good writer so I am really looking forward to it.

P.S Oh sorry wait no confirmation from thehouse company yet so we may have to wait to know for sure.

Guest kevin1320

thanks for everyone who have greeted me on my special day blush.gif

Good news!  Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook will be in a new drama called Wild Romance.

The writer for this drama is Park Yeon-seon who also wrote Alone In Love YEH's close friend, respected unni Sohn Ye-jin starred in.  This is a very good writer so I am really looking forward to it.

thanks ss for this..

and it means she will not star in The King with Wonbin...

but anyway looking forward to this drama..

i heard they will start filming the end of this month and air in January