Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest yamamah

Yoon Eun Hye vs Jeon Hyebin, 'Sheer Sexy' Fashion Showdown

*quoted image*

http://news.nate.com.../20111022n02924

Who do you think is the best in this "see-through" fashion ?

It looks like the see-through outfit that YEH has wore 2 years before on the same event gave inspiration to other K celebs *quoted image*

BTW, thanks kevin for your info. As usual you're our fashion informer/advisor *quoted image*  

For me it is YEH hands down. She carries herself so well, she is very elegant and she has that special charm that no other actress has.

I had an interesting chat with jnccrs (of yeh.net) on yooneunhye.net. It's about her recent "daring" poses on some magazine spread and how fans reactions about it. I think YEH fans should read it cause it's important IMO.

Sorry, for a reason that I don't know of I can't bring it (the chat ) up on soompi here. So for anyone who want to know about it just click on the link below :

http://yooneunhye.ne...ber-2011/page/2

Kevin, yes I feel the same. YEH looks more elegant and charming tho *quoted image* 

Guest santaiah178

I just know that there is a poll at allkpop.com about "who looks better" between YEH & Son Ye Jin. YEH's leading with 57,14% while SYJ is19,05% and for both are 23,81%

http://www.6theory.c...-vs-son-ye-jin/

Since I don't have any account there (I forgot my old one) I can't vote, but in my opinion they're both looks gorgeous and they're good friends happy.gif

Thanks chichocs for the pics smile.gif

Hi all......

Your welcome jc n ss santaiah.....

Edit

KanMiYeon has new radio program "KanMiYeon n Intimate friends" n first aired yesterday....BabyVox sisters except YEH came to show their supports for KMY.....YEH only leaves massage for them....she said she miss Bbvx sisters n hope the best for KMY n she talks about makeup...u can hear she mentions eyeliner  ^_^

Here Bbvx sisters picture on page one...u can hear Yeh voice massage on page two...

http://tieba.baidu.c...1258129952?pn=1

its sometimes too bold and daring for me at times. but i have to agree most of the photo shoots were done with great taste.its very classy but still

allowed YEH to be sophisticated and daringly bold.no need to be surprise. our YEH is a growing, maturing artist and will be in to try what fits her.if

some of us dont like it then dont look hehehe!!!!so let us just support YEH ha people.

momche

Guest kevin1320

This just goes to show that YEH is really a great model/artist. She is the muse of Son Jung Wan (Designer), Hong Jang Hyun (photographer) said she is the celebrity model that impressed him the most and now this photographer is impressed with YEH too. icon_smile.gif

cr: ss jnccrs@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-is-the-photographers-favorite-model

Guest santaiah178

The world's largest hotel reservation site : www.hotels.com, has conducted a poll of "Hallyu stars you want to have a girl talk with" to 400 Japanese women aged 20 to 50 years old for the last 25 days. And YEH came at the third place after Choi Ji Woo/Kara/SNSD and Kim Sun Ah. 

http://news.nate.com.../20111027n22353  

Here's the list :

1. Choi Ji Woo/Kara/SNSD

2. My Lovely Kim Sam Soon's Kim Sun Ah

3. Coffee Prince's Yoon Eun Hye

4. Your Beautiful's Park Shin Hye

5. A Moment to Remember's Son Ye Jin

6. Boys Over Flowers's Go Hye Sun 

YEH has 5 dramas under her belt but many people (around the world) known her mostly from Coffee Prince. I think that drama is her most memorable work so far. Anyway, if I can vote I choose YEH as my no. 1 Hallyu star I want to have girl talk with. She seems fun to talk to blush.gif

Love her latest photos of W magazines with TOP. She always has chemistry with her partner be that in drama or photoshoot. As always thanks chichocs wink.gif

Guest irongirl02

@santaiah178 : The girl number 4 ...I do not think she should be among the others ...because I'm sure there are many others that should be there ... sorry to the fans;)excl.gif:excl:excl.gif

Guest MariYEH

@irongirl02 She has every right to be there just like the others. No offense but saying stuff like that about other actresses is not good for YEH because we represent her as her fans, so whatever we say or do reflects on her. YEH doesn't need us to put another actress down just to push her up the pedestal. YEH wouldn't want that either.

Guest shinelaine

@irongirl02 She has every right to be there just like the others.  No offense but saying stuff like that about other actresses is not good for YEH because we represent her as her fans, so whatever we say or do reflects on her.  YEH doesn't need us to put another actress down just to push her up the pedestal. YEH wouldn't want that either.

I agree with MAriYEH. blush.gif

Guest irongirl02

okay ... maybe I just got carried away ... and I do not know where to vent my anger ... because I was upset to see her fans say strange things to Yoon Eun Hye and made me angry :angry:...I'm sorrry warriors ...tears.gif:(excl.gif

Guest MariYEH

@irongirl02 its ok dont let what they say about YEH bother you. If that actress's fans are bashing YEH, I doubt that she would be happy if she knew that her fans are bashing her senior.

Just let it slide. It's not even worth it. I believe in good and bad karma so let them bash all they want. But we, should just continue to be nice and be mature about things, cause that's what YEH would want. Fighting with immature people is a waste of time. ;)

Just laugh it off like YEH does...

b97.gif

cr: lollipopskiesandcreamyclouds

Guest QueenBee1

Ahh this is all very disheartening. I adore both girls and know that they would be disappointed to see all this bashing. There is room for both and the others on that list. Peace to all.

Guest 50julieng

th_anigifph20.gif

cr:photobucket

th_p1347482.jpg8_1_225[1].gif

spooky9.gif    spooky9.gif    YEH said >>LOOSING up people>>> HALLOWEEN is coming..

Have a nice weekend from ME..