Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

ups...double post hehehe...thanks lovelyfan for the picture...

she went to "Kang Shin il n Fox" performance...(using Google translator)

is that the actor who acted as her father in Lie To Me??

Yes, her father in LTM, she is so nice and supportive. She look so pretty always!

Guest santaiah178

Just read an article about Jang Dong-Gun latest project which is a Chinese movie with Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and Hongkong actress Cecilia Cheung titled "Dangerous Liaisons" (Chinese title "Weixian Guanxi"), has hold the production presentation in Beijing on September 26 on hancinema.net, make me wondering if Tong Que Tai will held the same event since I'm not really familiar with Chinese entertainment culture ? Hoping to see YEH standing besides Chow Yun Fat and the other cast when it happen wink.gif

Anyway I've got some information that CYF has lowered his fee for taking part in this project. It show that he really want to star in this movie happy.gif

jchansh, to answer your question I don't think that pic is photoshoped like the way you said it. It might be looked like that because of her position/pose on that chair.

wow so hot YEH!.... any more news bout her?

Like you, I am longing for more news about her..Her birthday draws near and unfortunately for me, I have not seen her in person. I have not gone to Korea..not yet..I have been to other countries as tourist with my family but not yet in Korea...I have financial constraints so I can't go there not at this time...

Her CK photo shoots really shocked me...While the photos were all done in good taste and artistically, for me these are still hot for her considering her stature...

I think Koreans and other fans would like to see her again in the tradition of Goong and Vineyard Man (I mean the very wholesome side of her)...Hope the Calvin Klein photo shoot will be the most and last sexy she had ever done and she would not do photo shoots that are more daring than CK one anymore...Many would not agree with me but my prayer is for her to do wholesome ads again to show to the world that she never give up wholesome side of her...I am wondering why Ha Ji Won of Memories of Bali and Secret Garden remains on top of her career...Maybe because she has the limitation of showing a lot of skin...

But please don't get me wrong...I still love Yoon Eun Hye but I just hope, she would never do photo shoots that are more daring than CK. The CK job is still ok with me at least she done that when she still young. The CK work manifests that she can be sexy and artistic .... I am still happy that she preferred to put limitation in showing skin as evidenced in the CK ads when she still covered some parts of her body so she would not look so bare...

My birthday wishes for her are so many..good health, protection from evil and harm for her, family and love ones...Very good movies and dramas that would put her again on top..... hope hope and hope that she will get another Coffee Prince -i mean in terms or success in rating and quality...Also that she would succeed in her bid to go venture in the international market...any news about her film with Chow Yun Fat?...More CFs and ads this time more wholesome like the ones she did in the past Samsung, Green Tea, Amore....

If she has a boyfriend, I sure that guy is a very good man because I want her to be happy in love department...

Oh another wish, after her film with Chow Yun Fat, I hope that her next drama and movie would not require her to do kissing scenes and I'd like her to try projects where she has no partner..No more love story in the next dramas and movies than she can go back to love stories after making projects of different genres.

Guest irongirl02

@curiousyeh:you actually think the best of what you write here before post...why your post basically always that's it...if you do not like yoon eun hye do what you do not like such as calvin klein...Do you think yoon eun hye should do what you like, the other fans who do not like yoon eun hye do this...and yoon eun hye should continue doing what most fans liked...every time I read your posts I always end up a bit angry to read it... and the most I do not like why always comparing yoon eun hye with other actresses...next time before posting a comment...think first before posting...and lastly coffee prince can not be compared with any drama...whatever the reason...oke bye-bye...

As fans, instead of wishing her not doing things that *we* don't like were supposed to support her unconditionally and loving her with whatever projects she chose to. She's an adult. She can't play cute roles forever. So she wanted to show a wee bit of skin ( oh alright. She's wearing undies there :lol:), then good. More power for her! I wish I'd look half as good as her nekkid :crazy: And future projects without kissing scenes and no partners? Are you serious? What would be the fun of that? She's a hit makers! All of her previous male costars became popular after filming dramas with her.

Guest 50julieng

Like you, I am longing for more news about her..Her birthday draws near and unfortunately for me, I have not seen her in person. I have not gone to Korea..not yet..I have been to other countries as tourist with my family but not yet in Korea...I have  financial constraints so I can't go there not at this time...

Her CK photo shoots really shocked me...While  the photos were all done in good taste and artistically, for me these are still hot for her considering her stature...

I think Koreans and other fans would like to see her again in the tradition of Goong and Vineyard Man (I mean the very wholesome side of her)...Hope the Calvin Klein photo shoot will be the most and last sexy she had ever done and she would not do photo shoots that are more daring than CK one anymore...Many would not agree with me but my prayer is for her to do wholesome ads again to show to the world that she never give up  wholesome side of her...I am wondering why Ha Ji Won of Memories of Bali and Secret Garden remains on top of her career...Maybe because she has the limitation of showing a lot of skin...

But please don't get me wrong...I still love Yoon Eun Hye but I just hope, she would never do photo shoots that are more daring than CK. The CK job  is still ok with me at least she done that when she still young. The CK  work  manifests that she can be sexy and artistic ....   I am still happy that she preferred to put limitation in showing skin  as evidenced in the CK ads when she still covered some parts of her body so she would not look so bare...

My birthday wishes for her are so many..good health, protection from evil and harm for her, family and love ones...Very good movies and dramas that would put her again on top..... hope hope and hope that she will get another Coffee Prince -i mean in terms or success in rating and quality...Also  that she would succeed in her bid to go venture in the international market...any news about her film with Chow Yun Fat?...More CFs and ads this time more wholesome like the ones she did in the past Samsung, Green Tea, Amore....

If she has a boyfriend, I sure that guy is a very good man because I want her to be happy in love department...

Oh another wish, after her film with Chow Yun Fat,  I hope that her next drama and movie would not require her to do kissing scenes and I'd like her to try projects where she has no partner..No more love story in the next dramas and movies than she can go back to love stories after making projects of different genres.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

smiley-signs053.gif...Are you for real ?...Just imaging YEH's future drama without kissing scenes and no partner and no more love story...WTH, what the point of becoming an ACTRESS for....she just might be normal like you or me...or specific a NUN..or MONK.. :vicx:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*quoted image*...Are you for real ?...Just imaging YEH's future drama without kissing scenes and no partner and no more love story...WTH, what the point of becoming an ACTRESS for....she just might be normal like you or me...or specific a NUN..or MONK.. :vicx:

YEH WARRIORS,

SORRY FOR HURTING YOU. FORGIVE ME Don't get me wrong...My point is that I only wish for her to do movies or drama of different genres....If you read my post Ms. Julieng I only wish that she will do projects- this time without kissing scenes and after doing DIFFERENT genres she can go back to love stories in the like of Love Song PLEASE READ THAT PART OF MY POST TO APPEASE YOU AND CALM YOU GUYS..

I JUST WANT TO STRESS THINGS ---I ONLY WANT HER TO DO PROJECTS THAT ARE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SHE HAD DONE BEFORE TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT SHE IS VERSATILE THAT SHE CAN DO PROJECTS OTHER THAN LOVE STORIES FOR A TIME AND STILL MAKE IT HIT AND GO BACK TO LOVE STORIES AFTER DOING SO.

I AGREED WITH ALL OF YOU THAT THERE ARE NOTHING WRONG WITH SHOWING SKIN WITH LIMITATION.. BUT SHE CAN'T DO THAT FOREVER AND SURELY SHE KNOWS THAT...AND I THINK THAT IS THE REASON WHY SHE IS CONSIDERING HISTORICAL FILM TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT..

BY THE WAY I LOVE ALL HER KISSING SCENES ESPECIALLY IN GOONG, COFFEE PRINCE AND LIE TO ME...BUT I HAVE THIS VISION THAT MISS YEH IS CONSIDERING TO DO OTHER GENRES THAT SHOWS THE OTHER SIDE OF HER, THAT SHE CAN DO DIVERSE ONES...OF COURSE I WILL SUPPORT HER ALL THE WAY STILL BUT I HAVE EXPRESSED IN THIS THREAD MY WISHES FOR HER.

MY HOPE THAT YOU WOULD NOT MISUNDERSTAND MY INTENTION...

As fans, instead of wishing her not doing things that *we* don't like were supposed to support her unconditionally and loving her with whatever projects she chose to. She's an adult. She can't play cute roles forever. So she wanted to show a wee bit of skin ( oh alright. She's wearing undies there :lol:), then good. More power for her! I wish I'd look half as good as her nekkid :crazy: And future projects without kissing scenes and no partners? Are you serious? What would be the fun of that? She's a hit makers! All of her previous male costars became popular after filming dramas with her.

I WILL RESPECT YOU . OF COURSE I STILL WISH THAT SHE CAN DO SOME AND NOT ALL PROJECTS WITHOUT KISSING SCENES AND NO MALE PARTNER AND WHY NOT....HOPE SHE CAN DO MYSTERY DRAMA, SHE CAN DO A STORY PLAYING A MISSIONARY, LESBIAN, A POLITICIAN, A WOMAN POSSESSED BY A DEVIL IN A HORROR FILM, AN INSANE, A DETECTIVE OR MAYBE A FAIRY...WHAT I AM SAYING SHE CAN DO THESE THINGS AND THEN GO BACK TO LOVE STORIES WITH INTENSE KISSING SCENES..

MY ONLY WISH IS THAT THE FANS WOULD REMEMBER HER NOT ONLY IN ROMANTIC SCENES..I WANT HER TO SAY THAT MISS YOON EUN HYE WAS ON GOOD WHEN SHE PLAYED FOR EXAMPLE A KILLER, A LESBIAN, A WIDOW, AND IN OTHER ROLES.

I STILL LOVE YOU AND I ACCEPT YOUR REACTIONS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF YEH

PEACE

@curiousyeh:you actually think the best of what you write here before post...why your post basically always that's it...if you do not like yoon eun hye do what you do not like such as calvin klein...Do you think yoon eun hye should do what you like, the other fans who do not like yoon eun hye do this...and yoon eun hye should continue doing what most fans liked...every time I read your posts I always end up a bit angry to read it... and the most I do not like why always comparing yoon eun hye with other actresses...next time before posting a comment...think first before posting...and lastly coffee prince can not be compared with any drama...whatever the reason...oke bye-bye...

I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU PEACE.....BUT I SAID IN MY POST THAT CK WORK MANIFESTS THAT SHE CAN BE SEXY AND ARTISTICALLY...I THINK YOU OVERLOOK THAT...BUT I DO WISH THAT SHE CANNOT BE DARING ENOUGH TO SHOW BREAST AND BUT EXPOSURE...BUT I HAVE SO MUCH FAITH WITH YOON EUN HHYE, SHE IS GOD FEARING AND I HAVE THIS VISION THAT SHE WILL SOON DO PROJECTS OF DIFFERENT GENRES, MISS YEH IS VERY WISE AND SHE KNOW THAT VENTURING TO OTHER GENRES IS A WISE DECISION ..IF SHE HAD DONE DIFFERENT GENRES...THEN SHE CAN GO BACK TO ROMCOM AND LOVE STORIES

PEACE TO ALL OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL FIGHT FOR YEH...PEACE AND SORRY

Guest kevin_eunhye

Like you, I am longing for more news about her..Her birthday draws near and unfortunately for me, I have not seen her in person. I have not gone to Korea..not yet..I have been to other countries as tourist with my family but not yet in Korea...I have  financial constraints so I can't go there not at this time...

Her CK photo shoots really shocked me...While  the photos were all done in good taste and artistically, for me these are still hot for her considering her stature...

I think Koreans and other fans would like to see her again in the tradition of Goong and Vineyard Man (I mean the very wholesome side of her)...Hope the Calvin Klein photo shoot will be the most and last sexy she had ever done and she would not do photo shoots that are more daring than CK one anymore...Many would not agree with me but my prayer is for her to do wholesome ads again to show to the world that she never give up  wholesome side of her...I am wondering why Ha Ji Won of Memories of Bali and Secret Garden remains on top of her career...Maybe because she has the limitation of showing a lot of skin...

But please don't get me wrong...I still love Yoon Eun Hye but I just hope, she would never do photo shoots that are more daring than CK. The CK job  is still ok with me at least she done that when she still young. The CK  work  manifests that she can be sexy and artistic ....   I am still happy that she preferred to put limitation in showing skin  as evidenced in the CK ads when she still covered some parts of her body so she would not look so bare...

My birthday wishes for her are so many..good health, protection from evil and harm for her, family and love ones...Very good movies and dramas that would put her again on top..... hope hope and hope that she will get another Coffee Prince -i mean in terms or success in rating and quality...Also  that she would succeed in her bid to go venture in the international market...any news about her film with Chow Yun Fat?...More CFs and ads this time more wholesome like the ones she did in the past Samsung, Green Tea, Amore....

Oh another wish, after her film with Chow Yun Fat,  I hope that her next drama and movie would not require her to do kissing scenes and I'd like her to try projects where she has no partner..No more love story in the next dramas and movies than she can go back to love stories after making projects of different genres.

hi curiousyeh, i know u love yeh as much as we do here...and i also know u r her long-time and hardcore fan...

i dont think you would get sucess if you r affraid trying something new....and like we know, yeh always likes to try to do new thing and work as her as the other..

like u said, Ha Ji Won's dramas r also on the top list...take a look at this, HJW has been in the acting career for so long compare to YEH, so thats normal to see her dramas are on top of list....

but like CDBloom hyung told me "as for the age of 20s, YEH is the most sucessful and popular actress in Korean"....

i also feel u as well, lately, YEH's dramas were not really as sucess as we wanted them be, but dont give up yet...if we feel sad one, YEH would feel sad 10 times as much as us...we r the one who will give her the most support and encouragement, so if we give up now..what is she gonna do now??? who will give her a hand when she needs it....

get up and fighting curiousyeh..

we r here for her and for all yeh's warriors...

Guest 50julieng
smiley-signs098.gifCuriousyeh...I am sorry misunderstand your post..just your last paragraph made me think otherwise, we always wish for YEH to steps out her comfort zone of acting..but Korea Ent. hards to please, even rating is the big issue in dramas land..If she on drama just by HERSELF without supporting actor/actress character,  even with good sypnosis...Will people watch her drama?? ..Maybe on stage theater she can survives but not on TV lands....unless RATING not an issues anymore and all your wishes will come sooner!  :rolleyes:

I JUST WANT TO STRESS THINGS ---I ONLY WANT HER TO DO PROJECTS THAT ARE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SHE HAD DONE BEFORE TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT SHE IS VERSATILE THAT SHE CAN DO PROJECTS OTHER THAN LOVE STORIES FOR A TIME AND STILL MAKE IT HIT AND GO BACK TO LOVE STORIES AFTER DOING SO.

She is versatile and she has done something different. Coffee Prince was different and till this day she and Moon Geun Young are the only korean actresses that can act convincingly as a tomboy.

As for her taking on something that isn't a love story, first of all you can HARDLY find a writer in korea that writes a drama that has nothing to do with love stories. Second, if the writer has a story like you suggested, it has to to be offered to her. It's not like she can just single out a writer and tell that person to write a drama specifically to cater to her whims. Like YEH said 90% of the script being offered to her is romcom.

Love Song would have been a great drama comeback for her, but unfortunately Park Yong Ha took his own life. They tried to get a replacement but actors that were approached were scared to take on this project dut to the 'replacement' tag.

YEH is still young and as she said before, she wants to make these kind of series that she's been doing, before she hits her 30's cause she knows that she can no longer do those type of projects once she hits the big 30. I dont see the big deal, there are other actrresses who have done nothing but tearjerkers or some that do nothing but actiion type series, but they dont get criticized for it.When you think about it YEH's drama have a lot of varitey mixed into it...her dramas though categorized as romcom have tearjerker scenes, comedy scenes, touching scenes and etc...and take note, she never needed top male actors as partner for her dramas to survive.

As fans we should respect and support her decisions instead of joining antis in overly criticizing her.