Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I love the photos. They are sexy but not trashy. I swear she is the perfect model. I dont see anything wrong with the photos because I am so used to seeing YEH taking major risks and setting no limits when it comes to her photoshoots. When it comes to her photoshoots YEH is very uninhibited, hahaha but I can also understand lualm sis and other YEH fans concerns cause they just worry for YEH.

But YEH has always been a risk taker so whatever decisions she makes she stands by it.

cr: baidu

b4k.gif

Guest kevin_eunhye

i dont think her photoshoot was too much or something...

cause for me, i think everyone needs to grow up.

and she is about to turn 28 years old next month, and if this is something she wants to do, and she could not do it just because of her image, then im sure she would regret later....

then whatever she decided and had done, ill support her all the way..

its not like if she took this kind of picture, then she will turn to another person...

trust me, YEH is always YEH no matter how risky and crazy she has done

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest kevin1320

she looks like a princess today..

so elegant, yet sexy at the same time...

ysterday, just release sexy pictures, and today she wore a simple outfit...hehe

thanks guys for all the pics

Many celebrities attend the opening VIP party for H&M

On September 22nd, global fashion brand H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) commemorated a store opening at Apgujeong by throwing a VIP party.

The party included a media art show from media artist Choi Jong Bum, and beginning in early October more than 60 H&M stores worldwide will show off the’ Conscious Collection’ which will be the first to use recycled organic material.

On this day, many celebrities were in attendance in order to congratulate H&M’s new store opening. The list of celebs included Yoon Eun HyeKo Joon HeeSo Yi HyunJo Yoon HeeWang Ji Hye,Yoon Ji MinKoyote (Shin JiBaek Ga), CSJH (DanaSunday), Jung Il WooLee Jin WookJoo Sang Wook, Ha Suk Jin, Ki Tae Young, and Jung Suk Won.

H&M’s Apgujeong store will have the latest trends and fashions for both men and women. It will also consist of three floors with a specially designed facade and interior that will provide a unique shopping experience. Famous facade illustrator Louvisa Burfitt is said to have illustrated the windows.

To celebrate the first day of the store’s opening on September 24th, starting at 12pm the first 100 customers will receive a random gift card valued anywhere from $1-100.

Cr Allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/many-celebrities-attend-the-opening-vip-party-for-hm

Guest kevin_eunhye

i wish YEH will shoot this pose for her next photoshoot...

yesterday, i and CDBloom hyung were talking about YEH's new Photoshoot...and we all agree that "YEH is Korea's Megan Fox"...

so hopefully she will do some kind of this pose in her next CK jean....so HOT and SEXY

c386e74127bbb8d9e9534ebdd6ac31c8_35523451.meganfoxemporioarmanijeansspring.jpg

Guest 50julieng

Hi Kevin...I though YEH 's PUMA 2009 was better than MF..with tatoos artisticly wrote on her back and her mini short with bumper jacket are killer for me...lol

8.jpg

Guest kevin_eunhye

Hi Kevin...I though YEH 's PUMA 2009 was better than MF..with tatoos artisticly wrote on her back and her mini short with bumper jacket are killer for me...lol

i like that too....

but i kinda want her not to have her jacket covered hehe..

am i asking too much???

and sexy picture would look better in black and white....

like this picture sis....it wasnt a super duper sexy picture but it is still driving me nut

97363520.jpg