Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yes! it seemed uncertain for a while (esp. when CYF was also rumored to be in another film) but i think all doubts can now be cast away. i can see good chemistry even with eyes closed. yeaaah! never mind the age difference, with a good-looking mature man like Chow Yun-fat, he surely complements Eune's youthful femininity! can't wait to see Hiroshi Tamaki, too, in one project with my favorite artists. This is going to be epic! thank you to all who bring this piece of good news to the fans!

^lualm sis we can finally scream and no longer have to contain our emotions. :sweatingbullets:

I would like to urge YEH fans to comment in this amazing soompi YEH article that hazelnutthursdays translated on soompi news page. Show your appreciation folks http://www.soompi.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-joins-asian-superstar-chow-yun-fat-in-chinese-historical-film

Yoon Eun Hye Joins Asian Superstar Chow Yun Fat in Chinese Historical Film

by: hazelnutthursdays on Sep 13, 2011

0d9cf704ab1938938d6dc95.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye will have another milestone to celebrate other than her birthday this October. According to a local news agency, the actress is set to star as a tragic heroine alongside Asian superstar Chow Yun Fat, “Nodame Cantabile’s” Tamaki Hiroshi, and Taiwanese pop star and actor Alec Su in the historical film “Tong Que Tai.”

“Tong Que Tai” will play out the story of a beautiful woman who was buried alive with Cao Cao, a figure in the Chinese historical novel-chronicle “Romance of the Three Kingdoms,” which is based on the events surrounding the end of the Han Dynasty and the rise of the Three Kingdoms era. The film is inspired by the mystery surrounding the remains of a 20-something woman found in Cao Cao’s tomb that the Hunan State Bureau of Cultural Relics dug up and the Chinese Academy of Science confirmed.

Yoon Eun Hye will play the woman, opposite Chow Yun Fat’s Cao Cao. Tamaki Hiroshi plays the era’s warrior Mu Shun. Alec Su will play the Emperor Xian of the Han Dynasty, who Cao Cao and his son usurped.

It is also reported that the Zhao Lin Shan-helmed historical will begin filming in Beijing this coming October, with a release date intended for the last quarter of next year. With its pan-Asian cast, the film is expected to come to theaters and reach audiences across the region.

Aw!!!! congratz to YEH shes working extremely hard and I wish her all the best in both her B-day and this historical film our warrior is back. I'm reminded of Princess Hours her royalness is back yes!!!!!! Thank you alll for this update

Cast for Upcoming C-movie Tong Que Tai Confirmed with Chow Yun-fat, Yoon Eun Hye, Tamaki Hiroshi and Alec Su

Alrighty. After a month of whispering corridors and fan buzz, the Chinese newspapers have officially announced that the cast has been set for upcoming mega-budget period film Tong Que Tai (铜雀台) starring Chow Yun-fat as the elder Cao Cao, J-actor Tamaki Hiroshi as military official Mu Shun, Alec Su as Liu Xie (referred to in history as Han Xian Di or the Emperor Han Xian), and Yoon Eun Hye as Ling Ju, the daughter of Lu Bu and his wife (the one that is not the lovelorn Diao Chan). Filming is scheduled to begin in early October in Beijing, scheduled for a tentative 100 day shoot, reportedly with over one-third of the movie consisting of battle scenes.

The story is purely fiction and stems from the scriptwriter reading about how famed general Cao Cao’s tomb was unearthed in 2009 at the location of Tong Que Tai (铜雀台) in Anyang Province. Inside the tomb they found the remains of an unidentified twenty-something female. The scriptwriter decided to show how the later day Cao Cao turned from a ruthless politician seeking to unify China and became an old man trying to achieve a cessation to all the fighting. That’s all the synopsis we have for now.

Supposedly a slew of recognizable Chinese stars have been touted to make a cameo appearance, and the director of photography will be famed director Zhang Yimou’s longtime collaborator, who held the cameras behind Hero and House of Flying Daggers. The movie is tentatively scheduled to premiere in October of 2012. This movie is the definition of a pan-Asia collaboration, with the director from China, lead actress Eun Hye from Korea, lead actor Chow Yun-fat from Hong Kong, and the two young male leads Hiroshi is from Japan and Alec is from Taiwan. I’ll be keeping a close eye on production, and am dying to see Eun Hye in Chinese period costume.

[Credit: Sina news]

Link : http://koalasplayground.com/2011/09/13/cast-for-upcoming-c-movie-tong-que-tai-confirmed-with-chow-yun-fat-yoon-eun-hye-tamaki-hiroshi-and-alec-su/

Credit : ockoala

Guest kevin_eunhye

news is flooded everywhere huh??

this project is good and huge...

hope she will take good care of herself and have fun filming..

@ss chichoc: i dont think she would accept any other project cause she has been doing a lot since this year...

Guest tizzy_chix

guysss...

is there any picture YEH & TOP when they at NY... event a photos for W Magazine??

i really" curious and really" want to see the photos.

btw congrat to Beautiful YEH for the movie...mostly i don't like chinnese historical movie but if YEH in in i will deffinetly watch it...:wub:

can't hardly wait :w00t:

Guest santaiah178

Report of the movie by Chinese-English blog biggrin.gif

Chow Yun-fat to Play Cao Cao

2011-09-13 12:18:52        Chinese Films

2f6885a081ca4b50b8201d2761c5810f.jpg

A photo of actor Chow Yun-fat [Photo: m1905.com]

On September 12, director Zhao Linshan revealed that his newest costume epic "the Bronze Sparrow Terrace" (Tong Que Tai) will start shooting on October 5.

Hong Kong heavyweight Chow Yun-fat is set to play the leading role Cao Cao-an emperor from the Three Kingdoms Period, who built the famous Bronze Sparrow Terrace, where musicians and dancers would perform to entertain guests at his banquets.

The leading female role will be portrayed by Yoon Eunhye from South Korea. According to the director, this role was inspired by a young woman's bones found in the newly excavated Caocao's tomb in Henan province.

"The film mainly focuses on Cao Cao in his old age, entailing tactics, military affairs, love and the relationship between father and son. By telling these stories, we want to express the theme of love and harmony. " Director Zhao said.

Other cast members include Japanese actor Hiroshi Tamaki, Alec Su from Taiwan, Yan Ni, Yao Lu, Wu Xiubo and Nie Yuan.

The film is scheduled to be released in October 2012.

By Liu Shuai

http://www.chinesefi...13/141s4758.htm

Fans of CYF are also happy with the news (not just us - YEH fans) happy.gif

http://www.chow-yun-...c.php?f=4&t=794