Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

fd626e82f6da72ddc93bd551b4d0cae08b8bcc4d.gif Chichocs and Lovelyfans..YEH looks fierced in her excercise mode..

lol YEH's too cutes in her video..workout..!!!  f6635c3046e2747843dcd1437cdf6b868656e34.gif

Guest MariYEH

thanks Chichocs for all the updates

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/gionee-releases-longer-cf-for-yoon-eun-hye-and-ethan-ruans-couple-cellphone-cf

Gionee releases longer CF for Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan’s couple cellphone CF

by asphodel on August 20, 2011 at 5:38 am

Back in July, we reported about how Yoon Eun Hye and Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan had filmed a romantic couple CF together. A longer version of that commercial has finally been revealed, and the two are looking quite convincing!

Yoon Eun Hye and Ethan Ruan teamed up to film a CF for Taiwanese cell phone brand ‘Gionee‘, for which they portray a long-distance couple who stay connected through their cellphones. Wherever they go and whatever they do, they’re always within reach of each other. Working, cooking, eating, and shopping together, these two certainly don’t seem feel the pangs of distance.

Check out their cute CF below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhs8wlxls-E

Guest kevin_eunhye

just take it for fun ok....

for me, i dont think its true....

According to some fans posting at DC Gall , Jang Keun Suk will have 2 leading ladies for his upcoming drama on 2012 , ‘Love Rain’ (Tentative title).

One Leading Lady for year 1970 which is Seo In Ha’s (played byJang) love interest and one is for the year 2000′s which is Seo Jun’s (played by Jang) love interest also.

Jang will play 2 different characters on Love Rain; Seo In Ha is the father of a photographer Seo Jun who’s full of freewheeling lifestyle.

Rumors said that the top 2 actress who fits on the role is Yoon Eun Hye (as Seo In Ha’s love interest) and Moon Geun Young (Seo Jun’s Love Interest).

Rumors said also that the shooting of Love Rain will start on September 2011 and will be filming for Seo In Ha’s Life.

On March 2012, they will shoot again for Seo Jun’s Story.

Other female contenders are Jung So Min and Go Ara.

PD Yoon Seuk Ho

Scriptwriter Release Date

September 8, 2012

Genre Romance

Network KBS

Season Endless Love Season 5

Description

"Love Rain" tells the tale of Seon Inha who will do anything for the woman he loves during the 1970s, while Seojoon is a programmer who lives a free lifestyle in the present.

Plot Outline

A drama that deals with the essence of love beyond the generation, with pure love in the 70s and trendy love in the modern society.

Starring Jang Geun Seuk

Directed By Yoon Seok-ho (윤석호)

Written By Oh Soo-yeon (오수연) (Is this the one who wrote love songs?)

source: DCGALL

cr: iheartYEH@yooneunhye.net

link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-and-is-the-best-top-contender-for-the-female-lead-role-of-love-rain?replies=6#post-12307

Guest cxxstar

Interesting rumors. I don't think YEH would be doing a drama soon though with her movie in China. And I didn't think that JGS's drama was filming so soon since it's most likely not airing until next year. Dramas don't tend to shoot that early in advance of airing...

And that's more rumors about Jung So Min and this drama, I've been seeing that flying over the internet, though I honestly think that's more wishful thinking from fans wanting to see So Min working with JGS. :)

But yeah, as much as I want to see YEH in a new drama soon, I don't think it's likely to happen for awhile.

hi all......

latest director post at weibo " make preparation for EunHye "    I wonder what kind of preparation....  :rolleyes:;)

here Baeksang 2008 picture..YEH n PSY ;)

*quoted image*

baidu

The chinese director or someone else?

Guest kevin1320

so wonder what kind of preparation the director is talking about...

or maybe for the movie..

he prepares for her before she comes in order she can film right the way....

hopefully the director will upload some pictures of what he has been preparing

Guest 50julieng

blush.gif A requested from Chichocs to post this here...and thank you Teratai (fr:Koala)

Here are 2 more videos promoting LTM/SL which will be aired from Sept 1, Mon – Fri at 22.00pm on GTV Taiwan:

a 30secs preview:

http://v.youku.com/v…k2OTkyMjM2.html

a 60secs interview with KJH for GTV:

http://v.youku.com/v…k2ODQ1Mjk2.html

In the interview, KJH who was described as a ‘housewife killer’ (an ahjummas’ idol) talked about the role of a hotel president he played in LTM/SL. A woman officer, whom he’d never seen before, lied about being married to him and that led to an uproar. As a result, the two met and out of the absurd lie, a sweet and romantic love story was born.

“I very seriously put my all into completing the filming of ‘LTM/SL’. The response in Korea has been very good and filming has already been smoothly completed. Very soon, I will meet you all through this very interesting piece of artwork. I hope everyone will truly look forward to it. If I go to Taiwan, I hope everyone will really take care of me. Please, I ask of you all! Thank you.”

Lucky Taiwanese viewers!

[credits: chichoc @soompi, weibo]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest yamamah

New Pics from 'Green Salt' Movie premier

thanks michibangs for the pictures. YEH is trully beautiful...

I think the title of the movie is "Blue Salt" by PD Lee Hyeon Seung. I think he is friend of YEH in twitter as she tweeted him a few days ago.