Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mizzlinhie

Wow Eun Hye has so many hats :D she must loves wearing hats alot :) thx for showing us these pics. Now I know how Eun hye's room looks like heheh :D

Guest mizzlinhie

poor hello kitty, but eun hye has someone in mind right now, so hello kitty must move out for afred and shin doll to move in lolz how sad ...

Guest hopelisa

Anyone see this clip before?

I wonder which program is this... :D

It is when YEH was still a member of BBV that she attended the program. seems in 2004. n it is a program in which celebrities try to live a week with just $10. so that's why YEH cooked for herself here.

Guest hsinyi069

It is when YEH was still a member of BBV that she attended the program. seems in 2004. n it is a program in which celebrities try to live a week with just $10. so that's why YEH cooked for herself here.

oh oh oh~~~ is it 행복주식회사 ur talking about?? :D

Couldn't stop laughing while seeing this

eh980_8IVc.jpg

credit baidu

Guest mizzlinhie

KJK? Kim Jung Koon or what?

any picture of him??

been seeing so much of this name but i dont' know how he looks like..

its Kim Jong Kook :)

v050910_01_l.jpg

hi im jsut wondering, i saw this video in you tube, YEH and JJH, are they really in one pics or someone just edited?...im just confused....i

.....f theyre really had a pictoral in Bali....?,...

.......thanks hope someone will read my msges...thanks!!

Guest mizzlinhie

forevergirl, i think you're talking about the pictures in bali mv right?? i think those are photoshopped because JJH and YEH never take pics together in Bali before. They just went there on the same plane i think, but they didn't take pics together :)

GOOD NEWS!! Joo Ji Hoon , Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Hoon have confirmed that they'll participating in Goong 2 !!! Yay!!! We'll get to see our royal couple again. I'm so happy, i been waiting for this news!!

Guest sopshek

hi im jsut wondering, i saw this video in you tube, YEH and JJH, are they really in one pics or someone just edited?...im just confused....i

.....f theyre really had a pictoral in Bali....?,...

.......thanks hope someone will read my msges...thanks!!

They were sitting next to each other on the plane to Bali, though... :D. Sorry, I was talking Kim Jong Kook

Guest mizzlinhie

They were sitting next to each other on the plane to Bali, though... :D. Sorry, I was talking Kim Jong Kook

oh really they sat together?? omg i didn't know that, i just heard someone in goong thread said they were on the same plane but they didn't know. Where did you get that news saying they were sitting next to each others ?? I hope its truth :D if it's then JJH and YEH must have something for each others lolz *dreaming* :lol:

Guest helenou

oh really they sat together?? omg i didn't know that, i just heard someone in goong thread said they were on the same plane but they didn't know. Where did you get that news saying they were sitting next to each others ?? I hope its truth :D if it's then JJH and YEH must have something for each others lolz *dreaming* :lol:

no they weren't sitting next to each other though they were in the same plane for Bali ^^

if im not wrong they ( YEH and JJH) say it in the BTS of the interview ^^

Guest mizzlinhie

they sat together on the bus in macau right or on the plane??? but not in Bali i think . And what did YEH and JJH said on the BTS of the interview ?? :(

Guest hsinyi069

It's different ppl you guys are talking about I believe!

YEH & KJK -> went to bali together for Xman -> YES, they did sit next to each other on the plane. KJK even took care of YEH while she feeling sick during the trip!!

YEH & JJH -> went to bali for individul MG photo shoot -> NO, they did not sit next to each other (or maybe they did, we don't know) They were only on the same flight!!

:D

It's different ppl you guys are talking about I believe!

YEH & KJK -> went to bali together for Xman -> YES, they did sit next to each other on the plane. KJK even took care of YEH while she feeling sick during the trip!!

YEH & JJH -> went to bali for individul MG photo shoot -> NO, they did not sit next to each other (or maybe they did, we don't know) They were only on the same flight!!

:D

For XMAN i thought they went to Thailand together. They really are very close. and i think she has a severe case of motion sickness, because my aunt is the same exact way.

Guest ibmp2005

show xman esp 89, 90, 91 at pattaya, thai lan. there were 4 seats as kjk, yeh, another girl i dont remember, next hye sung from shinhwa.

Guest mizzlinhie

this is getting confusing lolz but ok i get it. So KJK went to Thailand with YEH and others for the Xman show, and he sat next to YEH . But for JJH , he went to Bali with YEH on the same plane, but they did not sit together lolz . But did they sat together on the trip to Macau? or on the bus during their filming??