Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest discofuse

We Filipinos do. Ugh (I don't know, well are we considered Asians? haha, cause some people don't consider as one.) . I mean almost all of the people I know especially my classmates have double eyelids, unless otherwise they're half Chinese xD dsd

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azn_barbie

I'm Chinese and I have double eyelids... and I see some other Chinese people do to... So... I guess Chinese people? :sweatingbullets:

I think if you consider Filipinos asians, then the majority of filipinos have double eyelids.

Unless you have a mix father/mother who's Chinese, or Japanese then you probably will have single eyelids

when you're born or maybe you'll be lucky to be born with double eyelids.

As far as I know, most of the filipinos I know have double eyelids.

Guest cutemee128

Most hmong people i see have double eyelids or probably i don't see many hmong people even if i'm hmong cuz i mean most people i know do.....

Guest lea11

filipinos are asians. they look asian, and they speak the asian language: filipino.

anyway... southerneast asians have higher percentage.. i dont get why this thread is still going on.

Guest xl0v3juicy

Vietnamese, taiwanese, filipinos, indonesians, cambodian, thai, and indian indeed

Taiwanese? Really :blink: ? Most people who are living in Taiwan (which gives them the Taiwanese nationality) are actually "han" chinese (ethnic, not nationality). And according to this thread... "half" of the "chinese" (most people are actually referring to the "han" chinese) population doesn't have double eyelids.

Guest orangelover37

i've seen many of my friends including chinese, japanese, and korean having natural double eyelids, and also saw many south east asians having them too. um i think this thread is stereotyping : / ... it's like saying which asian ethnicity has the palest skin? -_-

Guest robokiddd

i say... each asian nationality has both natural single and double eyelids without surgery...

the question can be restated...as: which asian nationality has a majority of natural double eyelids without surgery...

but that'd be hard to answer in my opinion

i have friends from different asian backgrounds that have either single or double. -_-;; some of them from different backgrounds have double eyelids that are natural. im korean and i have a natural double eyelid. thanks to my daddy-o.

i think i'll go with the whole...genetics idea.

Guest kawaiiscope

im vietnamese and i have really really deep double eyelids ..

a bit too much actually ..

my mum says it looks as if i had surgery done with them but it was gone badly :sweatingbullets:

but my eyelids are really dry .. kind of flakey dry

it looks kinda bad

so now i put vaseline on it and it works =)

Guest chocolate//

all ethnicities have natural double eyelids without surgery. -_-

if you're talking about how MANY, from what i see, most vietnamese and quite a few chinese people have double. there aren't a lot of japanese people here so i can't say.. as for koreans double eyelids aren't AS common but there are still some.

Guest alexxie

FILIPINOS..XD

except for the few "chinitas" or the single-lidded which some men find more attractive..:D

dont worry about how your eyes look. i mean, the preference for beauty differs in each country... usually, what you dont have/what you dont often see is what you desire...

For example, us Filipinos naturally have dark skin and double eyelids... but some/most prefer the "mestiza"(light-skinned) ones and the "chinitas"(single-lided)

Guest yummylolly15

i do...so does my mum dad, uncles, aunt grandmas, grandpas and so on.

well..i lived in china way up north close to russia. i think my dad is mixed or something..not sure..

btw..i'm also part korean....my double eyelid developed when i was 2 or something..not sure why though....

Guest __현★__

INDIANS!

they are asians..

right..? ^^"

until now i still cant find any indians and malays with single eyelids (do they even exist?)..

and indians have long eye lashes also.. O.O

every most races, they are made up of people with single and double eyelids..

just that the percentage are different..

Archived