Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

I think mostly Vietnamese people have double eyelids. but some don't. So I think its the mix asians that have double eyelids.

I'm half Viet, half CHinese, and I have it. My dad's family is pure viet, and like all of them have no double eyelids except for my dad. My mom is CHinese and she has sorta double eyelids, so yah. I think mixed asians have a better chance of getting double eyelids.

Guest iyagi

I dunno LOL XD But I have natural double eyelids. And so does my whole family. I see alot of Chinese people have them, but I dunno if they got surgery or not o__o I never even KNEW there was such a thing for double eyelid surgery till last year! xD

Both my parents have natural double eyelids, and most of their families have it too (almost everyone on my mom's side has them). But we're Hong Kong, and I noticed that alot of my Mandarin friends don't have them, or they have not very noticable ones (like, half double eyelid? lol)

Guest chopstickee

I am Chinese and I have natural double eyelids... idk... because like somebody said before... it would have to be fair... and we can't assume without statistics... but honestly I don't know... I have seen a lot of Filipinos with double eyelids... sooooo yeah idk.

Guest treeshaa

I'm Vietnamese, and I also have natural double eyelids. Most of my friends who are Vietnamese have natural double eyelids, and my whole family has it, except for my two guy cousins. So, I honestly have no idea. xD

Guest Terazu

Indians XD Never seen a single one of them with a single (and I know a buttload of them -.-; )

Hmmm..I'd have to say a lot of viet and chinese usually have double.

However - it seems to me that its more common to see a single lidded BOY over a girl. =/ Not

quite sure why, but the single eyes stick out more when its on the guys. ^^;;

Guest .oOLimOo.

I notice most people from:

Iran

Pakistan

Kuwait

Philippines

Russia :P

Malaysia

etc etc theres so many

I actually think China has a lot of natural double eyelids to be honest

Guest chocolateturtle

for me i think south east asians like filipino, malaysian, indonesian and also indians

Yeah, most southeast asians like them would have double eye lids, also vietnamese and cambodians.

Philipinos naturally have big double eyelids, nothing that special...

Guest KimKTN

im viet - with double eyelids and that funny tail thingy T__T" so it ends up looking like a single unless you look close.

most of my family has a double

Guest mangoberry

double eyelids is a dominant trait. so whoever has it will carry down to their children most of the times. that's why almost all humans have them.

my grandmother (mom's side) is vietnamese but without double eyelid, but my mom has double eyelid because my grandpa who's white carried his dominant trait to my mom. i think many southeast asians have double eyelid. but even southeast asians, i've seen many filipinos, vietnamese, thais, and cambodians, and nepalis without double eyelid.

but we should just all thank that we have eyes that we can see with. regardless of double or single eyelid.

Archived