Vision of the other side

Guest death07

Guest death07

taiwanese manga
votos_v02_000a.jpg~original

Plot:
In a small kingdom where chivalry exists and heroes are living legends, an extraordinary adventure awaits a young princess--Nan-Fan, Princess of Tang: young, naïve, and strong willed.
On the eve of her arranged political marriage to the brutal "Battle Demon" of the rival Li Kingdom, she escapes from the imperial palace to seek her true fate. On this journey, she begins to understand the joys and hardships of the common people and realizes that living outside the palace can teach a young princess how to become a person of strength and character.
Thus, undaunted by the unknown, Princess Nan-Fan forges ahead, reshaping the myths and legends of her own destiny.

Volumes: 12 (Discontinued) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7382
i109353.png~original
images13.jpg~original
Vision-of-the-Other-Side-V07-Lin-Yu-Chin
this manga was published in Vietnam about 4 years ago but it was discontinued. I really love the art. I tried to find it anywhere possible without any news. 2 years ago, I found its review in a taiwanese website. My taiwanese friend told me that it was a taiwanese manga. However, I still could find any scanlation, not even raw. If any1 know anything about this manga, where to download, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me about it.

Archived