Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

Ahhh. Oh My Im in Love with Panic Channel hehe. So Sad that Takumi and Tsubasa have Left now aswell. ::-cries::

1217-vi2-meguru.jpg1217-vi2-kana.jpg

1217-vi2-tsubasa.jpg1217-vi2-tara.jpg

1217-vi2-takumi.jpg

1217-vi2-group.jpg

Tara's tummy ::-giggles::

Credit: Panic Attack

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paranoidtrash

How tall are you? You are taller than Yuuya even?  :o

hi*mi*tsu! XD I want to grow REALLY taller so I am drinking about 4 -5 glass milk a day.. I still have time to grow!! Grow legs grow!

I love Gothic-lolita styled Visual Kei, like Malice Mizer and the old schools. (I love Mana! ^_^) But this new stuff is getting wack-o jack-o. It's starting to freak me out. I mean I love the whole Gothic Lolita styles.... but the newbies are taking the whole lolita elegance into visual nightmare.

//Evy

Most of the bands nowadays doesn't follow the Gothic&Lolita style. :rolleyes: They're called Visual band, not Gothic&Lolita band.

^ oh good with those shoes he's prob 180cm xD

i'll just pretend the shoe is nonexistence and dream on lol

===

edit

i thought this pic was cute haha

Inconnu-Blitz.jpg

^ yomi [is that he's name ?? @_@ haha the shoes xDDD]

They're forming the word 'BLITZ', after a place called Akasaka BLITZ where they performed. Yomi usually doesn't wear shoes XDD

I'm getting Sid's new CD and Ayabie's new one too. I'm really into Ayabie right now. :)

Man that's a lot of $$$$. I'm pre-ordering Gazette's new type A and B single, alice nine's new album and I just bought Gazette's M.R.D. and Ayabie's Sokukan ongenshuu and Nightmare's 2nd love clips and their gaylympic DVD which cost me an arm and a leg. :mellow:

Guest paranoidtrash

I'm getting Sid's new CD and Ayabie's new one too. I'm really into Ayabie right now. :)

Man that's a lot of $$$$. I'm pre-ordering Gazette's new type A and B single, alice nine's new album and I just bought Gazette's M.R.D. and Ayabie's Sokukan ongenshuu and Nightmare's 2nd love clips and their gaylympic DVD which cost me an arm and a leg. :mellow:

But you work Izam!! So it is ok ..

News:

SCISSOR will hold their last oneman and disband on 11/30/2005 at Shibuya O-WEST.

http://scissor.kt.fc2.com

Theres been a lot of 解散(kaisan) in the last 2 months. :blink:

NoooOooOooo T_____T. ARG!!!!! You know it pains me so... Why can't these bands stay together for just another year ;____;.

i saw somewhere back that SIN were disbanding. nuts. nuts to scissor too. oh and CRAZE. nuts to everyone. =(

on a brighter note (has this been posted? .___.):

Yuu, the former vocalist of Never Crazy and Tara, former bassist of Panic Channel have formed a duo together.

Their name is ベティ, which can be read as 'Beti' or 'Betty'.

The guys have the release of a single scheduled already, which will be named "Aka". The release date is December 14th, and they will pre-sell it at an event on December 2nd.

credits: jmusiceuropa.com

YuuofNEVERCRAZYandTaraofpanicchanne.jpg

creds: i have noooo idea; forget

------

NEVER CRAZY/yuu was always one of my favourite bands/jrockers. i always wondered how he was faring, since i read somewhere that he said he didn't want to make music anymore. i'm really glad to see that it looks as though he's recovering better.

Archived