Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

I heard Sid's new single really sucks XD

I'm scared to download. (I already bought it anyway) :mellow::mellow:

its different from their normal. lol you already bought it!

sweet? song is way too happy.

boku deina is better than sweet? but not too much...

i still love Aki!!!!!!! :lol: look how pretty he is!!!

uvpullout0be.jpg

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

I heard Sid's new single really sucks XD

I'm scared to download. (I already bought it anyway) :mellow::mellow:

Its Definatly Not the Best. But i think its okay.

i saw somewhere back that SIN were disbanding. nuts. nuts to scissor too. oh and CRAZE. nuts to everyone. =(

on a brighter note (has this been posted? .___.):

credits: jmusiceuropa.com

YuuofNEVERCRAZYandTaraofpanicchanne.jpg

creds: i have noooo idea; forget

------

NEVER CRAZY/yuu was always one of my favourite bands/jrockers. i always wondered how he was faring, since i read somewhere that he said he didn't want to make music anymore. i'm really glad to see that it looks as though he's recovering better.

I heard about that too. Here's one more pic

betty.jpg

[Yuu on the left, Tara's on the right. They looks like twins here]

I'm kinda confused about Tara. I thought he's not recovering from his deafness? It's one of the main reason why he left panic, apart from being a model. Suddenly he's in a session band, and now forming a new one? I wonder if he used his hearing problems as an to left Panic.. :mellow:

I wonder who'll be their drummer and guitarist... *remembers Takumi and Tsubasa*.. Hmmm... The three Ts....

I heard about that too. Here's one more pic

betty.jpg

[Yuu on the left, Tara's on the right. They looks like twins here]

I'm kinda confused about Tara. I thought he's not recovering from his deafness? It's one of the main reason why he left panic, apart from being a model. Suddenly he's in a session band, and now forming a new one? I wonder if he used his hearing problems as an to left Panic.. :mellow:

I wonder who'll be their drummer and guitarist... *remembers Takumi and Tsubasa*.. Hmmm... The three Ts....

I think you can still play even if you are deaf (as long as you know the beats, stay on them and that the rest of the members stay with you as you play. A deaf person should be able to feel vibratons of sounds as well). You can still compose also. But when it comes to writing music it'll just be more of your imagination as to how it would sound since you can't hear? If Beethoven can do it (I love Beethoven btw), then I'm sure others can too.

It's unfortunate though. I think I'd kill myself if I'm deaf (I cannot live without music and I love to sing).

Guest _snowbunniee

i bought SID's new single too the limited edition one O_O;;

i went to check back the sites i went to and they either sold out or closed the selling of the limited edition ...

i actually like the song hahaha its different yeah, but i wouldn't say it suck though =\

i wonder whats gonna be on the DVD *dreams of aki* haha

xD

============

oh yeah just watched "Alibi" PV today... and yeah i want to get jiggy with it with Aki hahahahahahaha

sorry i swear i'm high on something today xDDD

WEEEEE SID ROCKS MY IMAGINARY SOCKS o_O;

Guest paranoidtrash

I would kill myself if I was deaf too. Or blind. Probably because I'd walk into a car or something. Or a wall. Or run off a cliff. Of those sort of thing...

You can feel the vibrations on stage. At that one Beatles live, the fangirls scream so loud they couldn't hear each other and can only keep on beat by vibration.. so it is possible.

oh yeah just watched "Alibi" PV today... and yeah i want to get jiggy with it with Aki hahahahahahaha

And the last scene... Man, those girls are really lucky ^^

i bought SID's new single too the limited edition one O_O;;

i went to check back the sites i went to and they either sold out or closed the selling of the limited edition ...

i actually like the song hahaha its different yeah, but i wouldn't say it suck though =\

xD

============

I LOVE Alibi. I'm so mad that it's not on the CD but the DVD. Why do so many J-rock artists do that kind of stuff to us fans? Although I like the exclusiveness of it all, but I feel that I'm at a disadvantage that I don't understand Japanese and that I don't live in Japan. There are fans outside of Japan too, you know?

:mellow:

Guest _snowbunniee

I LOVE Alibi. I'm so mad that it's not on the CD but the DVD. Why do so many J-rock artists do that kind of stuff to us fans? Although I like the exclusiveness of it all, but I feel that I'm at a disadvantage that I don't understand Japanese and that I don't live in Japan. There are fans outside of Japan too, you know?

:mellow:

>_< yeah especially now that their message board thingie is exclusive to members only

and only exclusive to japan ....... *cries*sobs* .____.

btw where did you get your SID's Sweet single ? seriously its not that bad lol i've been listening to it xD [the download one of course my CD hasn't came yet... i wonder when it'll come O_O;;]

XD They're probably all thinking. "What foreign fans?"

puahahahha.... :mellow:

i think they do know they have fans here.

they came to the US to perform i think last year.

^*rofl* There there.. Calm down *pats*

*gets possessed by evil*

*stabstabstabstabstabstab*

*starts to laugh maniacally*

ahhh i want to see it too!!! *dreams of aki too* :lol:

Guest _snowbunniee

you know if the DVD is like 5 minutes long... or something

i'm gonna buy myself a plane ticket and fly to japan and kick whoever's

ideas it was in the family jewels x_x

i better see some Aki action this time -___-;;;;;;; like topless AKI or something xDD or even better O_O;;; xD *thinks*

xDDD hahahah until then *dreams of aki*

Archived