Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest shocking88

^ Karma Shenjing and nega are still not on Undercode officially. >_> As for now, Undercode will produce release their CDs, but they're not on the label. xD;

Natsuki was adorable! ^^ He was always standing next to Yuya (as usual). xD

I only got to go to Japan because my sis said "I want to see Gackt as an Christmas present!", and my parents finally gave in. :blink:

A trip to Japan=bye bye shocking's money :tears:

And I spent too much on clothes. >_>;

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ With the amount of CDs I buy, buying 2 of some CDs is out of the question. ^^;

Was the HenzeL review by Krys? ^^

Hahaha, yeah. You're so smart. I stop by her LJ sometimes just to make myself insanely jealous be reading her live reports. T_T Stupid LJ...

But we finally got a new page going... *dies of shock*

just kidding... and now i need to go find breakfast. >_<

all the visual kei fans..i need some help..

recently..im really attracted to this older vk band name MACHINE..

just wondering if anyone know any info on them..i watched some vids on youtube of them..and the songs i heard..i really like them..like hero, red sundance, gravity attack and 010..does anyone know where i can find downloads of those songs?

much thanks

Guest shocking88

Hahaha, yeah. You're so smart. I stop by her LJ sometimes just to make myself insanely jealous be reading her live reports. T_T Stupid LJ...

But we finally got a new page going... *dies of shock*

just kidding... and now i need to go find breakfast. >_<

No, I just happen to remember she finds Yuki very hot. xD

You could do foreign exchange for a year to Japan, then you could see lives too? ^^;

It's is an expensive hobby if you go to a lot of them though. :blink:

Not to mention 500yen drink fees, for drinks that come in small cups..>_>

all the visual kei fans..i need some help..

recently..im really attracted to this older vk band name MACHINE..

just wondering if anyone know any info on them..i watched some vids on youtube of them..and the songs i heard..i really like them..like hero, red sundance, gravity attack and 010..does anyone know where i can find downloads of those songs?

much thanks

Sorry but no.... >_<

keke, I'm no help at all.

No, I just happen to remember she finds Yuki very hot. xD

You could do foreign exchange for a year to Japan, then you could see lives too? ^^;

It's is an expensive hobby if you go to a lot of them though. :blink:

Not to mention 500yen drink fees, for drinks that come in small cups..>_>

Don't we all find Yuki hot?

Eh, before I trot off to Japan I need to cram some language skills into my head. But I've been toying with the idea for about a year though. T_T

I should start saving up my money huh? lol! I'm gonna end up going to Japan and coming back $100000000000 in debt or something! (I have spending problems...oops). And my father doesn't want me to go (but he can't stop me, I'm an adult...technically). He's afraid I'll never come back or something. XD

Guest shocking88

^ I didn't always think Yuki looked hot in all the pictures online. *runs away* ^^; I was shocked at how hot he was in real life. :wub:

For clothing, save most of your money and spend it on the sales instead. At the end of December, many stores already have 30~50% sales (I know h.NAOTO and Lovers house had sales :wub:) and the fukubukuro sales that normally start on January 2nd are always nice. xD

There's always the July sales and some brands have lucky bag sales then too. ^^

For CDs, there aren't really sales. :tears: Many indies shops give out point cards or discount coupons, so just go to the places that give you the most points for less money. And use up your points whenever possible. ;)

Good luck on learning Japanese! :wub: I think its really hard. >_<

Guest paranoidtrash

Woww lucky. Really? All I heard was, "Karma Shengjing.. Undercode... let's celebrate!" from my friends.. You can see how good of a listener I am!

Awww, I really want to see them again! They have such good lives and such a funny group XD.

Ahhh lucky bags.... Even now I have no money to afford those!

Guest shocking88

Woww lucky. Really? All I heard was, "Karma Shengjing.. Undercode... let's celebrate!" from my friends.. You can see how good of a listener I am!

Awww, I really want to see them again! They have such good lives and such a funny group XD.

Ahhh lucky bags.... Even now I have no money to afford those!

Well, it seems some people really believe Karma Shenjing is going to join Undercode..:blink: And they're quite willing to defend themselves, which I find amusing. :lol:

But lucky bags aren't so expensive if you think about it. SEX POT ReVeNGe lucky bag was 10,500yen. The stuff inside was worth 30,000~35,000yen or so.

Guest paranoidtrash

Damnn, don't tempt me shocking!! XD I think I might buy some SEXPOT shirts soon though.

Does anybody have any pictures of berry, Deathgaze, or lynch.?

Guest paranoidtrash

Are you kidding me?? They're tiny! The shoulders of their clothes are so small..

Did you get a bag? Want to tell me what's in it? : D

Guest shocking88

^ I think they're huge. :x I'm only like 5'2~5'3, so it's big... ^^;

Here's a picture. ^^ The stuff in my bag is a bit different than the ones from the flagshop and online bags because I bought mine at Maruione's event. (SEX POT's flagshop bags and the ones they were selling online are a bit different too, I think..)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/shoc...MG0736edit2.jpg

(patch, knit gloves, watch, royal class raglan shortsleeve t-shirt, black tank top, skirt, royal class hooded jacket; there was this bracelet thingy too, but err..I put it somewhere..@_@)

I'di like to see a band guy in that skirt. xD

To make up for the bit of..off topicness above XD, pictures! ^_^

Panic*Ch:

1136267328.jpg1136267327.jpg

Credits: Visunavi

Meguru (Panic*Ch):

img080edit3.jpg

Credits: scanned by me. ^^ (Don't ask why I only have Meguru's picture scanned and no one else's..XD Did I upload this one already? ^^; )

Guest shocking88

panikku channeru doesn't look so dark anymore ><

But they still look good! xD

I'm biased though, because I'm more interested in the lighter side..^^;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/shoc...MG0736edit2.jpg

^holy shiz... IWANT! T_T *attacks computer*

lmao.

oh and Panic pics.... <33333 hahahaha. *spazzes and dies* that always makes my day. how cheesy.... ._.

man, I'm on a sugar rush. But thanks for the pics.

LOL! It's just clothing! xD

I'm so lazy recently! I'll dig up the Panic*Ch sets sometime and scan a few, after I write one more college essay. >_>

Procrastinating=♥

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shocking88

Well, I guess its time for more scans. ^^;

アリス九號. (Alice Nine; privilege for 華想夢想紙 CD from Thirdstage):

img213edit2.jpg

ダリ(dali; not the same band as the one in Undercode. The privilege was a photoset with 4 pictures when you buy the single.):

img214edit2.jpg

Flyer scans! ^O^

MASK:

img215edit2.jpg

Moi dix Mois:

img218edit2.jpg

Brand Φ(brand zero):

img217edit2.jpg

RABBIT:

img222edit2.jpg

the Pumpkin Head(this flyer is really large and folded in half; so there are 2 scans. ^^):

img224edit2.jpg

img223edit2.jpg

duraluMin:

img220edit2.jpg

REALICE:

img221edit2.jpg

Seeles Klar Unend (ジールズ・クラール・アンエンド; jiiruzu kuraaru anendo; Sorry it got cut off.This was the most interesting flyer. xD Not even a mahou no island webpage link?! :x)

img216edit2.jpg

All scanned by me, feel free to use, but do not claim as your own! ^_^

Archived