EVERYTIME WE TOUCH by CASCADA <3

Guest Solly

Guest Solly
as requested by the lovely soompiers ;D
DO NOT CLICK ON HI-FI. the uploading got messed up. DO NOT CLICK ON HI-FI. soundclick is being really weird these days. when i uploaded this song, it erased my other cascada song... uhh... O_O;;; so now i have to sing that other one again >0<;;; http://www.soundclick.com/smilefors0lly enjoy! here's another cascada song that i sang. REMEMBER TO CLICK ON LO-FI VERSION!!!! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49360 -S0LLY ^3^

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sakura Li

It sucks how your Hi-fi never works.... T____T Well, that means I should just download your songs. ^____~

Amazing how your voice fits with trance songs, Sol. XD However, you voice is much stronger... I wanna hear some R&B song where you totally belt out everything. I wanna hear your amazing range! ^^

The song was a bit too loud. I know you sound alot like Cascada but her voice dominated a few times too much. Too bad you can't do decent vocal cuts with songs like these. XD

Awesome Job Sol but next time sing a crazy range song. XDD <333

Guest Amuse

I love this song!<3 it's really addicting. lols.

I can't really make out your voice since yours is overlapping the song a lot. ^^;;

...but keep it up, nonetheless<3

Guest shimoda

i would like to give you constructive criticism, but the song is a terrible measure of your singing. the problem is i can barely hear your voice throughout the song... the voice i heard was an odd mingle of cascada and yours truly. i do look forward to hearing your other cascada song, but please make sure the vocals do not overlap so much! ^_^

Guest Solly

^actually, the hi-fi isn't my actual voice. the range is lower and the downloading for the HI-FI messed up cause i don't sound like that O_O;;;

shimoda: try listening with headphones next time? you can hear my voice. it's just that my voice sounds like cascada at times. i don't know my parents and my sister said they can hear me and my other friends. O_O;;

sorry, but there's nothing i could do with the mixing. it was better for the voice to overlap mine because the background music can be heard. without the background music or being faintly heard, it sounds bad since this is a trance song. it's the best that i could do, and it was the best that i could make my voice blend with the music itself.

thanks for the comments you guys! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest tinasarangg

* waves * hi solly ^^*

yay! another cascada song!

i like it when your voice and cascada's voice blends together, sounds nice.

low-fi version sounds so faint =_=

on the high-fi version, you were off in the beginning, but you recovered nicely ^^*

nice job <3

Guest ___cee

This is the absolute FIRST time I've ever critiqued someone in this thread. Haha, but I LOVE listening. And I LOVE your voice...it's much stronger than Cascada's. And it fit this song perfectly.

So what's the difference between Hi-Fi and Low-Fi. Hi-Fi is a bit lower, but I liked that version, too. Did you sing both of them or what?

All in all, GREAT JOB! I want to hear more from you in the future. :]

Guest Sakura Li

^ The bad thing about the Hi-fi version is the key of the song as well as Sol's voice becomes much lower than it really should be. Although in this song it doesn't sound like a big difference, in EVERLASTING, her voice "sounds" like it doesn't fit at all with the song when it actually does.

w0ot. I'm Sol unofficial manager. XDDD

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Gah ! I love this song, and you sound so much like Cascada T_T;

you make me .. jealous >;o ! Two thumbs up (:

Guest Apsara Dara

I really enjoyed it. I like your voice. I know this is vague, but I just wanted to let you know, especially since this song is one of my favorites of the moment. Keep singing, you.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

you sound so good

especially since my brother [he's a seventh grader] sings this like everyday and he sounds SOOO bad trying

thanks for singing this

Guest huyen2501

this is my first time in this subforum and your thread is the first i visit in it...and OMFG...haha i love your singingggg. so good :blush: talk about jealousy right here :ph34r::lol: lolzz keep up singing girl! absolutely love it <3333

Archived