[drama 2008] General Hospital 2 종합병원 2

Guest huangsy

By the way, in episode 4, was that little flashback by Jung Do-Young from the previous General Hospital 1? Well, if it is, I think it is an extremely clever idea to do that, linking the story with some background information from the prequel. I look forward to more of such clever and interesting storylines!
yes, that was the cool part. the director tries to insert clips from the previous season. EP1 also showed clips from GH1 :P

i also believe korean doctors do memorize english medical term because it would be too hard to translate each term to korean.. they would have a hard time translating them in books as well.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how they show the relativeness of this season to the previous one. For someone like me who wasn't able to watch the first season, it is of great help. :)

finally.. finish watching episode 3..

the story become more interesting..!!!

I love this series..!!

CTH..KJE..RJ and GJH.. they are awesome..!!

I dont mind if who will be paired up with who..

CTH-KJE or CTH -GJH ..KJE-RJ or RJ-GJH..all is fine..! They are match each other..

zetta, i guess you have heard the great news that bimbibap decided to release the soft sub for this drama? I guess you downloading the raw is not gone to waste...I'm currently downloading the raw files as well :lol:

yes deemei i have dl-ed this drama at my aigoo..

is it okay if we use the subs from bimbibap..??

and ia lso have tried dl the subs.. but it didnt work..

i dont understand why..

how bout you..??

yes deemei i have dl-ed this drama at my aigoo..

is it okay if we use the subs from bimbibap..??

and ia lso have tried dl the subs.. but it didnt work..

i dont understand why..

how bout you..??

Really have you tried changing the name of the files? I have watched the 1st episode using the bimbibap soft sub and it wrks for me.

You need to change the video and sub files into the same name so that sub anmd sync with the video.

Really have you tried changing the name of the files? I have watched the 1st episode using the bimbibap soft sub and it wrks for me.

You need to change the video and sub files into the same name so that sub anmd sync with the video.

i meant i tried dl the subs files but its not working..

i dont know how to dl that subs..

chinggu zetta,

the SOFTSUBS of BIMBIBAP is working fine with me.

why don't you right click on the LINK of the LINK of the subtitles and then choose "Save Link As..."

maybe that would work for you! :P FIGHTING!

chinggu zetta,

the SOFTSUBS of BIMBIBAP is working fine with me.

why don't you right click on the LINK of the LINK of the subtitles and then choose "Save Link As..."

maybe that would work for you! :P FIGHTING!

hehehe..

thanx chingu sayroo..

yes it works now..!!

finally i have the video with the subs..

have you started watching GH2..?

its really a good drama..!!

^chingu,

glad it worked!

i'm still waiting for the next eppies, since i don't want to die of CURIOSITY!

and i check some of the scenes, LOL! gross! haha! this SHOW has so much blood, especially the 3rd DEGREE BURN! whoa!

i can't take that, either the CHOPEED HAND! eek!

^chingu,

glad it worked!

i'm still waiting for the next eppies, since i don't want to die of CURIOSITY!

and i check some of the scenes, LOL! gross! haha! this SHOW has so much blood, especially the 3rd DEGREE BURN! whoa!

i can't take that, either the CHOPEED HAND! eek!

hihihi.. in episode 1.. need a courage to watch.. hahaha..

it seemed real.. thats why some of us are shocked seeing those scenes..me too..!!

but i think its is the the real condition if hospital got many patients from disarters or collapse building or any accidents like that..hehe

the 1st episode was pretty scary for me. When i saw all the blood i nearly puke.Serious...And the foreigners who has fracture lungs. When they press him, i really feel the the pain. Great job from the mekap artist. I totally feel it's like a real ER. yucks :lol:

the 1st episode was pretty scary for me. When i saw all the blood i nearly puke.Serious...And the foreigners who has fracture lungs. When they press him, i really feel the the pain. Great job from the mekap artist. I totally feel it's like a real ER. yucks :lol:

when i watched this series .. it made me wanna see Grey Anatomi too..!

Is GH2 adapted from that series..??

when i watched this series .. it made me wanna see Grey Anatomi too..!

Is GH2 adapted from that series..??

I'm not sure whether it has adapted from grey anatomy but maybe they gain some inspiration from there. Trust me zetta grey's is not that nice anymore. I have watched it until 3 season now and i stop watching it already. I really cannot stand the main lead actress....Annoying really :lol:

I'm not sure whether it has adapted from grey anatomy but maybe they gain some inspiration from there. Trust me zetta grey's is not that nice anymore. I have watched it until 3 season now and i stop watching it already. I really cannot stand the main lead actress....Annoying really :lol:

hahaha.. so i have to cancel my though watching GA.. hehe

oke..deemei i believe what you said...

btw i like the lady that become Jin Sang patient in episode 3..

she looked smart and pretty..

too bad she appeared 1 episode only .. then she died.. hehe

hahaha.. so i have to cancel my though watching GA.. hehe

oke..deemei i believe what you said...

btw i like the lady that become Jin Sang patient in episode 3..

she looked smart and pretty..

too bad she appeared 1 episode only .. then she died.. hehe

thanks for trusting me ^hehe^

yea i wonder what disease does she has. And she end up dying in the operation room. So sad. And now Jin Sang decided to follow HKT around. I wish that he would follow another Doctor(sorry i forget his name) bcoz he is always defending him....

thanks for trusting me ^hehe^

yea i wonder what disease does she has. And she end up dying in the operation room. So sad. And now Jin Sang decided to follow HKT around. I wish that he would follow another Doctor(sorry i forget his name) bcoz he is always defending him....

hehehe.. i love HKT and the doctor that you mentioned..

their characters are opposited each other but i think they both are good doctors..

HKT has the more ambition.. i dont know what he really wants.. popularity or maybe admittion from public that he is a best surgeon..??

but.. i love how he treated the patients in that hospital.. he looked nice to them..

hehehe.. i love HKT and the doctor that you mentioned..

their characters are opposited each other but i think they both are good doctors..

HKT has the more ambition.. i dont know what he really wants.. popularity or maybe admittion from public that he is a best surgeon..??

but.. i love how he treated the patients in that hospital.. he looked nice to them..

Yea he is nice to the patient and everyone that can benefit him. But he dislike ppl who are not capable :lol:

ANd he kidda like ryu jin as well... n when RJ said he want to help in the operation in episode 4 he kidda allowed him to do so...

Archived