Tiffany (snsd) Helps Suju Fan

Guest Econxp

Guest bianang

I'm glad a Suju fan shared this. Tiffany has always been a nice and sweet person. She's only human and humans make mistakes.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooah this is from elf ?

WOW! tiffany is a sweet person

I didn't mean to say anything I said, and really didn't know. And I am still not used to Korean culture. In America, we can play with elders like friends, next time I will be more careful.

^ i understand that she's trying to say.

korean culture are completely different from american..

and yeah... hope she can be more careful

tiffany jjang <3

Guest mandapanda

Awwww that was sooo nice of Tiffany<33 I love her :D<3

She had always been my favorite even though she make mistakes.

I guess she's a Tiffany fan now lmao

Guest rufflezz

Yeah, I agree with Tiffany in ways though.

It's different how people act in every culture, so it's not really her fault.

I guess you have to please one person at a time.

Guest lilsacredangel

Tiffany is the sweetest person ever...!!! That was weird to type... cause my name is Tiffany too! lol But goshh she's so... ughh i can't even think of a word that sweet enough for her!

She really learns from her mistakes! I i love her more now because of them.

I am so proud of Tiffany. See people need to see that it is hard for her to change when she lived in a totally different country and is use to those ways of that country.

I do not understand why you have to be so formal anyway? Of course there is limits but to be formal all the time is a pain. I understand when it is strangers you talk formal but when it is people you know and if they do not mind, then I think it is fine to be informal.

To me talking formal to someone you have known for so long, makes it seem like you are strangers. Like it keeps a distance and it is hard for people to get close this way.

Wanted to add also that just because we joke with our elders in America, DOES NOT mean that we do not respect them.. we are just more relaxed!

Guest lilo_azn_gurl

waahhh!!!

thats really nice of her!!!!

and i can understand her thoughts of

play with elders like friends. its true.

but for me, i just dont mess with the older ppl, as in grandparents.

Guest sreese

I guess it's nice for her to do that, but it doesn't really add up because what about Jess who is also from America...(who I heard is extremely sweet)? And what about Hollywood Bowl where she was rude to her own fans? It seems like excuse after excuse, but she does seem to want to redeem herself after all that she did, so let's just see how she acts in the future.

Guest maydx93

tiffany used to be my fav member of SNSD...but not anymore, I used to like her, but i'll never think of her the same way again...

Guest jjoongieluv

i love snsd

but i kinda admit to not liking tiffany in the past (i dont really hate her i just never liked her as much as the others and didnt see what the big fuss was about)

however, this made me really sad for her. i see where she is coming from. in america, what she did wouldnt be considered anything big at all.

anyways, hope all the antis will forgive her. she truly meant no harm.

Guest xxpiinkified

awww, that's really sweet of her!

my favourite member no matter what (:

TIFFANY HWAITINGGGGGG! <3

Guest MRS.CHANGMIN(:

awwww.

poor tiffany.

it is true that we are the way we are

here in America.

its not her fault.

Guest MightyOJ

That's great. I think lately when it comes to SNSD, so many people have been inclined to think the worst. It's good to see someone's views changing like that, especially from a personal experience, no one can go around and twist this girl's words into something that puts Tiffany in a bad light. She's been through a lot and so have the other girls so I'm thankful for all the small victories -_-. SNSD fighting!

Guest - - Yehri

oh man

tiffany's words really made me sad

i totally understand what she means tho by we can play around with elders here

sigh, hopefully there can be more love within sm than hate >_<

Guest Lishathestain

I guess it's nice for her to do that, but it doesn't really add up because what about Jess who is also from America...(who I heard is extremely sweet)? And what about Hollywood Bowl where she was rude to her own fans? It seems like excuse after excuse, but she does seem to want to redeem herself after all that she did, so let's just see how she acts in the future.

naah Jessica moved to Korea way earlier than Fany, like when she was 10/11. You can say Sica didn't really grow up in the states like Fany did.

i'm not sure about the HB thing, like about what happened.

but ok, let's take it that's she was being rude to her fans (was it really her fans? did they like scream her name or anything?), that's the first i've heard about her being rude to her fans. i've heard more fan stories about her being a sweetheart.

1-2 rude moments doesn't mean she's a bad person really.

jessica moved to korea when she was 10, tiffany moved when she was 16. 6 years is a huge difference :/

Archived