• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvchristmas

The Greatest Love :D

-the best medicine for someone who's PMSing :P

i look like a fool laughing my butt out :lol:

Guest xTERESA_

First drama that comes to mind for me is MY GIRL. Loved it so much that I convinced all my friends and some cousins to watch it. I suppose, this was the drama that got me hooked to kdrama.

I just started watching Secret Garden, and atm it's cracking me up. :D

Guest monkeyshinobi

You're Beautiful (haha enjoyable series, I laughed so hard at the scene where Shin Hye tazered herself XD)

My Girl (Lee Da Hae's character was so funny!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aireia

Soulmate!

There were some heavy parts but overall, it had me laughing so hard many times. One of the best dramas I've ever watched.

Guest seoulology

MNIKSS

You're Beautiful

Secret Garden 

Hand Down! I still remember my tears from laugh & my voiceless laughter, haha <3

Guest NinjaRain

Secret Garden & You're Beautiful. I'm even cracking up to myself thinking about all the funny scenes LOL.

Guest cofioca

What I remember the most...these dramas were so much fun to watch~ My Girl, You're Beautiful, and Sungkyungkwan Scandal really guaranteed to had me laughing so hard in almost every episode. ^^

Guest RoxyYEH

Off the top of my head I'd say Coffee Prince, My Girl, Secret Garden, and You're Beautiful <3

But recently, Greatest Love(i'm in episode 4) is just killing me! i die laughing in every episode so far! In episode two, the scene where Ah Jung tried to get in Dokko Jin's room in the hospital was hysterical! I was literally dying!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest ohmylamb.

I may not have watched many many dramas but I just finished High Kick through the Roof and boy, it was super funny I laughed every few minutes in each episode except for the last! Well, anyway, it's a sitcom but still...! It has a storyline. It makes me happy watching it. I didn't mind watching all 126 episodes HEHE

Archived