Which Kdrama Made You Laugh Most?

Guest cjgp016

Guest sol-star

I'm not the biggest Secret Garden fan, but I think SG takes the cake with Episode 6 ALONE (the first switch). I laughed more than any other episode of any drama EVER. And there were plenty of other funny moments throughout the rest of the drama as well. Hyun Bin as Gil Ra Im... OMG!!! And this doesnt really count but I nearly DIED watching the BigBang parody, so it was worth watching the drama just to be able to watch it and understand all of the jokes.

You're Beautiful and MGIAG were really funny as well... love Hong sister's humor (although they overdo the toilet humor a bit)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest persons

Recently, I would have to say You're Beautiful. One of the highlights of this drama (and the main reason why I stuck with it all the way to the end) was due to the humor.

Guest mariannerebucan

It would have to be My Name is Kim Sam Soon. There's never a dull moment, every episode always has a funny part :lol:

I have watched it a couple of times already but still can't help to laugh my heart out! :lol:

HB + KSA tandem is a perfect match. effortlessly funny! :lol:

224108_129418667132416_101483916592558_209114_4412026_n.jpg

Secret Garden also made me really laugh out loud especially in this episode. Hyun Bin is really good in comedy :wub:

181719_114344245306525_101483916592558_113464_4494481_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yunohmygawd

Secret garden was really funny ,i laughed quite a bit and it just generally was very light and interesting in the comedy aspect & MGIAG was also cute and amusing .The new drama,Greatest love,however is just...hilarious. I love it so much and the funny moments just never stop coming X3. it might just be me,or it might not but i really would place it first already .

All My Love and Secret Garden.

Secret Garden was a bit too random. Things happened so fast, and it got a bit ridiculous (in a comedic way) somewhere in the middle. There were sad parts, but the pacing was too fast! Suddenly something funny would happen and I wouldn't have enough time to react to the sad parts. ;P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aumoony31

You're beautiful :wub:

I laugh so hard no matter if it is the first time, third time, or n-time I have watched the show. The cast is just daebak!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amulet

Definitely 'You're Beautiful'!. There were so many scenes I literally laugh til it hurts xD. Also 'Bad Family' and 'Evasive Inquiry Agency' were suprisingly funny too! Worth the watch for laughs!!

Archived