Which Kdrama Made You Laugh Most?

Guest cjgp016

Guest samshiku

Samsoon is still going strong huh..yes

1.My name is Kim Sam Soon [i was honestly hearthbroken that hyunbin is not with suna altho i love shk.]

2. Full house

3. City Hall -> just finished this and it had a good blend of seriousness and comedy!!

4. Dalja's Spring

5. Goong

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest de Jarje

A lot actually...

3 dads 1 mom...

my girl

MNIKSS

Full house

I really really like u

9 ends 2 out

why did u come to my house

Mong Ryong- Chunhyang

CITY HALL

CITY HALL

CITY HALL

CITY HALL

- I swear it has got to be one of the most funniest and best drama I have ever seen.

Couldn't have said it better, except maybe "씨 디 흘" all the way!!!! :P;)

If you're feeling sad or down, just take a look at City Hall and you'll never regret it. ;)

CITY HALL

CITY HALL

CITY HALL

CITY HALL

- I swear it has got to be one of the most funniest and best drama I have ever seen.

me tooo

i stopped at ep 17 cause honestly, it kinda dragged on and they kept talking about politics (not interested) x_x

but still, before that it was super hilarious.. couldnt stop laughing at some parts

• 1 month later...

- Coffee Prince!

- Coffee Prince!!

- Coffee Prince!!! – I just finished it. It’s a must watch drama! <3

It’s not the type of drama that you makes you only smile because of cute moments but it’s hilarious, make you literally laugh out loud in almost every scene :D

Guest shadowangel28

My Girl - the funniest for me

You're Beautiful (not yet finish..)

DGCH

Princess Hours

MNIKSS

Full House

Coffee Prince

• 3 months later...
Guest mysweetaddiction

3. What's Up Fox?

2. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon

1. The City Hall :D :D :D

They not only have funny story lines but also funny OSTs. ;)

• 3 months later...

for me...these are my top choices...

1. Capital Scandal - sooooo many factors in there that made it extremely funny...especially Kang Ji Hwan's character, Wannie!!!

2. You Are Beautiful - i just love Hwang Tae Kyung doubting and thinking to himself!!! Jang Geun Suk played him soooo well, i can't complain about a single thing! Jeremy is also freaking funny!!!

3. My Lovely Kim Sam Soon - as much as i hate to admit it, this one was definitely funny in a lot of aspects...

4. Hong Gil Dong - despite the heavy melodramatic last few episodes, the drama had a very funny and enjoyable tone to it

5. Delightful Choon Hyang - everything about this drama is nearly perfect in humorous sense.... about 90% perfect in my opinion...one of my top dramas!

i'm pretty sure there's more....but these are the only ones i can think of now.... too many dramas to think through carefully....

Guest mandarinoriental

My Girl! :D i literally couldn't contain my laughter at some scenes.. and i loved that the drama wasn't the least bit draggy! the first few eps were especially funny, with yoorin stealing gongchan's tangerines and all the pranks she pulled on him, hilarious. even the part in ep 8 when she threw herself down a flight of stairs just so she didn't have to board the plane. i've watched this drama over and over again! love it :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest icefish0724

My Name is Kim Sam Soon (all episodes has humour in it!)

City Hall (Kah! I really love Mi Rae's weirdness!)

Sweet 18 (Sometimes I can't look at the screen because the circumstaces were really embarassing for the heroine!)

Full House (childish and cute moments)

Smile You (not really a laugh-out loud drama, but I really enjoyed it!)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived