Which Kdrama Made You Laugh Most?

Guest cjgp016

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KIEKOEK

1. Full House (Love RAIN :rolleyes: & Song Hye Kyo when they sing the 3 bears song :sweatingbullets: )

2. MNIKSS (HYUN BIN.. the funniest part is the bed scene & the kiss scene when they was drunk)

3. Wonderful Life (Kim Jae Won & Eugene are so cute with shinbi and the funniest is when Eugene is mad she will always give a hit to Lee Ji Hoon :P)

4. Only You

Guest s2.baboxx

GOONg.. lol the beginning was hilarious

My girl

Full House

For some reason i didnt laugh that much while watching MNKSS

1. Sangdo ya, Hak Gyo Ga Ja ( the beginning) was hilarious, loved it overall.

2. MNIKSS- ive never laughed so hard for a korean drama before

3. Beginning of Goong was funny but some of the laugh tactics were cheesy too.

4. i really liked Nang Rang 18

5. Delightful Girl Choon Yang

6. My Girl- some of it anyhow.

<1> goong def had it's funny scenes! esp when they were in the room making funny sounds ... ahahaha

here are some others: my girl, bad family, kim sam soon... can't put them in order tho

Guest jihye87

Kim Sam Soon and Fullhouse .. they brought smiles during my exams period .. i still couldn't understand my friends who would cry during this two shows ...

Guest alumni_adv7

My Top Five Dramas that made me bust out laughing and giggle are

1. My Girl( Lee Da Hee and Lee Dong Guk couple made the drama funny and loveable) I almost ROFL with this drama. It cracked me up with all them hilarious scenes. my stomach began to hurrt from laughing so hard. :D

2. My Name is Kim Sam Soon( mayn this was a hilarious drama and the whole bathroom scenes and stuff Hyun BIn and Kim Sam SOon made a never forgetful funny couple which always argued with each other.)

3. Full House( Bi and SHJ were a funny pair. They always argued with each other and you can tell that both had feelings for one another but they just didn't want to admit it)

4. Delightful Girl Choonhyang(LOL this drama was filled with comedy and funny scenes especially between Mong ryung and Choon hyang. from his kiddish ways and her mature behavior)

5. Goong ( Chae kyung makes the drama hilarious because of her acting. especially the silly parts with Shin Goon)

Guest 1hp

For dramas I'd say My Name is Kim Sam Soon and My Girl were very funny. I've started watching Goong and I'm very impressed, I'd rate it as being funnier than My Girl but not quite the level of MNiKSS.

Honourable mentions to Ddokbarosarura (romanizing Korean is a richard simmons to do) - translation of "Live Properly"; and Nonstop 4 where Han Ye Seul tried to ride the picture of the bike on the ground when she was drunk.

Guest karicia

1) MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON! (My undisputed numero uno!)

never laughed so hard before... (i don't think i ever saw a drama where people spit rice onto other's faces befroe till MNIKSS... after that, a lot of dramas seem to have that same idea sprouting up... or maybe MNIKSS copied an earlier drama???? dunno about that .... but that made me laugh so hard i died)

I laughed like a hyena...

2) My Girl: Some parts were really funny...

Archived