The Official 1TYM (원타임) Thread

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Seraphic_Gin

cant wait for their alb...

come to think of it, they're the only reason why i am so hooked into kpop..when they rested from the music scene..i did too...

now this is a comeback...hehehehe....

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jess1tym4life

omg i just heard the songs & i'm telling you this album be worth the wait..someone cool me down cause it's getting hot in here..Track 3 is still my fav i so can't wait for the mv now..

Guest jess1tym4life

For anyone who is having trouble with preview it at dosirak you are welcome to listen to the full previews at All YG Family forum, only for preview u steal the link i will hunt you down.. :angry:

i'm so excited i had to spread the 1tym love..ahhh so happy as well when my copy arrives, i can't stop listening to track 3 you know me fav line: Danny " you just don't understand, you need another man, it's not the way i plan, for you & me no no"

for anyone who has listened to the preview which track is your fav?

fasljflaj I'm already addicted to their preview song they sang to at the YG Thank You concert. AGHHHHHHH. Waiting for their album is killing me.

Guest so_christine

OMGOSH. IM FREAKIN OUT.

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE THE SONGS.

mann. i cant wait for the full album.

THEY ARE THE KINGS OF HIPHOP.

Guest miranduh

YOU ROCK DICEN!

the intro was nice. I HEAR TEDDY <3 <3

im so happie to hear them again!!

the 3rd song sounds awesome, i loveeeeee it !

im so estatic right now :D :D

d2star- ur guna buy it from ktown right? please let me know when its out ;)

lol no im going togo buy it from my local mall xD pmall xD haha but dood if you see posters text me or phone me..XDDDD<3

some ppl r having problems with the preview site so i zipped all 5 files:

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ISVH6K...CQ2N2A0BMHQXN6K

45s each song except for the intro (it's full, i think)

LOVE YOU

JUST 6 MORE DAYS

Guest Dicen100

For anyone who is having trouble with preview it at dosirak you are welcome to listen to the full previews at All YG Family forum, only for preview u steal the link i will hunt you down.. :angry:

i'm so excited i had to spread the 1tym love..ahhh so happy as well when my copy arrives, i can't stop listening to track 3 you know me fav line: Danny " you just don't understand, you need another man, it's not the way i plan, for you & me no no"

Jess...no doubt about it, I'm deep in love with track 3 too! :wub: haha I remember having to replay the same tiny little part of it from the THANK YOU CONCERT clip. It was so hard trying to drown out the reporter's voice and listen to 1TYM. ^^ Oh~! Danny's part....I so love it too! Overall...good good good! 몇 번이나 ^_^

Guest 177z_Aym

hey jess tnx for the FILE :D much love to u girl :wub:

yeah by the way i love track #2 and 3 they are the best :D

Guest jess1tym4life

Let's have a party since 1tym's album was avaliable for preorder on the 22nd of Oct, today is the 26th of Oct & 1TYM VOL.5-ONE WAY IS NO.2..what can we say 1tym are rocking...we sure have many 1tym fans out there who has supported the guys..to our 1tym guys & get them to no.1..

Guest suejinners

*starts to hypervenilate* OMGGGGGGGG

THANKS FOR SHARING THE PREVIEWSSS

THE intro is so addicting......<3<3<3<3

TEDDY's voice is killing me.. so fuh-reakinnnnnnnnnn hott/sexy/drool worthy.

oh taebin~ so sexy

jinhwan & baekkyung of course still sound super good also!! i love their voicesss!!!!

i finally got my credit card so im sooooo GETTING THIS ALBUM

wait so is it still true that they might not comeback? after this album? ITs just a break right? for jinhwan to comeback from the army?

Archived