Concerts you've been to and/or want to go to

Guest vc1188

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a&k*

i ALMOST went to a jay chou concert and we got there at Mohegan Sun but tickets sold out D:

i REALLLLLLLLY WANNA GO TO KAT-TUN'S CONCERT GOING ON IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW </3 *dies*

Guest JF21©

I've been to:

Eminem- Anger Management Tour

YG Family -1Oth Anniversary Tour

Skull- R&R club Gig

I want to see:

Tatum Jones fka At Last

Miliyah Kato

Funky Monkey Babys

Jason Mraz

*and some more, but i can't think of them right now...

Guest its angela HOE

i've seen:

- something coporate

- taking back sunday

- peachcake

- cute is what we aim for

- hellogoodbye

& tomorrow, i'm off to see paramore! :D

Silversun Pickups were AMAZING!!! They are really good live, and Brian's stage presence is awesome...If you get the chance to go see them, definitely try and get to the front row...He comes to the edge of the stage a lot and I could practically touch him!!!

The best show I've been to by far.

Guest its angela HOE

you got to see silversun pickups? GAH I ENVY YOUUU.

today is the day.

where i see paramore. -dances.-

Guest MUGETSU

Went to Bamboozle and saw a ton of bands there. Linkin Park, Taking Back Sunday, Lydia, Yellowcard, Monty Are I, Anberlin, Brand New, etc.

I saw Ciara, Boys Like Girls, and Hellogoodbye at St Johns University here in NYC.

Saw Public Enemy, Clipse, Ghostface Killah...

Looking to go to Projekt Revolution (SAOSIN and LINKIN PARK) and Warped Tour and Paul van Dyk in Central Park this summer.

Guest ace.spattervenom

My Chemical Romance. just yesterday.

I want to see:

Billy Talent

Protest the Hero

Alexisonfire

My Chemical Romance again. from the floor next time, rather than seats. But where I was was okay, much better than the 321 section I was supposed to be in.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest babiesburn

I've seen Sigur Ros in concert. It was heavenly, though the venue was a bit awkward.

I would love love love to see:

Radiohead

MUSE

Explosions in the Sky (So so close to seeing them. Damn public transportation.)

Neutral Milk Hotel (Would've loved to see.)

Twilight Singers (Greg Dulli's probably awesome on stage.)

Guest petit_charat

i got tix to see Arctic Monkeys when they come to Melbourne in August!!! I AM SO EXCITED! it's going to be the first time for me seeing them live! killer...

Surprisingly, now that I look back and see, the only two concerts that I've been to, is DBSK and Rain's. lolz.

I really wanna to check out:

Lee Hom

SMAP

Ayumi Hamasaki

BoA!

But sadly most of the J-pop singers don't come here. I missed out Lee Hom's so many times. Sigh. haha

the bands i remember seeing are smashing pumpkins (i've seen them a lot and met them), muse, flaming lips, garbage, beck, sonic youth, sarah mclachlan (sp?... and oh yeah she's not a band), placebo, and various classical performances. it doesn't necessarily follow that these are my favorites though.

i can't think of anyone i'm dying to see, except bjork and i'd love to see SP and muse again and death from above 1979 if they were still together. but if i didn't like most of the album i wouldn't think it's worth it to go.

oh and i have to admit i wouldn't be totally averse to seeing avril lavigne >_< even though i'd be by far the oldest person there. and ayumi hamasaki.

Guest U;nee_Forever

I've been to see Britney Spears, Nsync, and Backstreet Boys (my sister wanted to go, so I went with her)...they were ok. We got very close seats so I wasn't bored.

I want to see all my favorite singers in concert, but most of all Ayumi Hamasaki and Ai Otsuka. =]

Guest **~Angelina~**

I have seen Johnny's Jr.,Bi, Se7en,Tony An, Baby VOX,Super Junior (one of their perf not a full concert does it count??), MTV Asia Award

Linkin Park and DBSK.

I really wanna see L'Arc~en~Ciel to death T^T GOD please help me T^T

Guest darkmiracles27

bands i've seen:

BRAND NEW.

billy talent.

taking back sunday.

the matches.

anti-flag.

saosin.

thursday.

senses fail.

parkway drive.

deftones.

thrice.

unwritten law.

+44.

houston calls.

forgive durden.

eighteen visions.

underoath.

juliette and the licks.

regular john.

mxpx.

from autumn to ashes.

the bled.

the getaway plan.

+ more.

bands i want to see

radiohead.

bright eyes.

cursive.

straylight run.

say anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jadeann

ah too many groups I wanna see. A lot of Japanese VK/Jrock groups.. but for non JP ones.. I want to watch Story of the year and Anberlin the most

Archived