Biggest Turn Ons On The Opposite Sex?

Guest dream_angel

^ yeah ditto and adding to that.

When they're really ambitious, are veryyy active (and evidently so cos of their body) and the type of guy who is always center of attention. Not that he wants to be. He just IS. Cos he has that *sth* about him.

Dimples, nice jawline, broad shoulders would be nice. Sexy smirk. Yeahhh.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TVSJ18

Tall, omg 180 cm or more!

And smart, they have to have brains.

Cute smile and can treat me well.

Also, if they take the lead, and is direct in what they want.

OH and if they smell nice.

Guest swtbabiiee

Confidence, humour, intelligence, ambition, and kindness (and not that type of kindness where they're only intentionally nice to certain people, but the type where they would treat even a homeless person with respect and friendliness)

..and superficially, height is def on the list haha

Guest trangl

realistically: tall, cute smile, intelligent, broad shoulders, slight arrogance, has a sense of humor and knows how to treat a girl

celebs: YUNHO!!! hehehe

Guest HERMIT

something ive only recently noticed. a chick who walks with a limp. dont ask me why, im just as confused as anyone.

Maybe you're confusing predatory instinct as being a 'turn on'.  It's like in nature, the wounded or old, defenseless animal becomes an instant target to the predator.

Much like out in the wild, maybe seeing a girl limping is triggering your animalistic senses.  She's easy prey.

On a somewhat related note, I find girls walking home carrying a big bag of KFC as a turn on too.

One time I got caught ogling and I foolishly answered back that I was wondering what kind of breasts and thighs she had going on under all that - not realizing that I meant to refer to the KFC bucket, not her.

^perhaps a f5 on you would change your mind?

Maybe you're confusing predatory instinct as being a 'turn on'.  It's like in nature, the wounded or old, defenseless animal becomes an instant target to the predator.

Much like out in the wild, maybe seeing a girl limping is triggering your animalistic senses.  She's easy prey.

haha. i dont like it. but you are probably right.

Guest miss.j

Good boys with a bit of a bad side xP Their smile... Smell good.. Style..

It's such a turn on when guys can be confident without coming off as arrogant

and when they make you feel like you're really important to them : )

• 2 months later...
Guest cindykinns

In a guy : 
very tall, visible veins on the arms/hands, visible arm muscles, deep/attractive voice, thoughtful, open-minded, visible jawline, captivating stare, broad shoulders, and I like charismatic, understanding, and capable type of guys. 

Archived