[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was really sad when Kaoru was talking about Hikaru leaving him behind.... T__T This episode was a bit depressing even with all the other funny stuff...

Aww everyone's taking somebody... LOL I wanted Hikaru, but it looks like him and haruhi have a 'thing' :lol:

and yeah, Phuong... I just love Tamaki's serious moments . :wub:

Guest xxeunxhaexx

...Nobody wants Tamaki? Aww =x

I wouldn't mind him if he's in that "smart, wise, intellectual" mood.

i like tamaki.

i can't picture haruhi and hikaru cuz he's a twin and there's kauru.

well in my opinion.

tamaki <3 haruhi foreba!

Guest simpleandpink

...Nobody wants Tamaki? Aww =x

I wouldn't mind him if he's in that "smart, wise, intellectual" mood.

I LOVE Tamaki :D He's my fave out of all the hosts (the 2nd being the twins of course)

ep21 was extremely depressing for me :( I like Kaoru a little better than Hikaru now :lol: Really though, just that shot of him letting them go was going to make me cry x_x I don't know, I was just focused on how his hands shrank back and all, but it really was depressing. I love the metaphor of the carriage and the pumpkin too.

There'll probably be a season 2, right? I don't think they can finish all of these unresolved issues in just five more episodes x_x

Question: Why didn't Haruhi just cut the rope from the other side? :ph34r:

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Question: Why didn't Haruhi just cut the rope from the other side? :ph34r:

Pft who cares! :w00t:

But it was so wrong how Hikaru just... stared :rolleyes:

Guest tifachan

But she's as flat as a board! Lolszz. But it was SOOOO cute that he did... GargH! XDD

Guest nataku_pilot

BWAAAHHHAA !!! I was laughing so hard for that ! Like what Tifa-chan said she's so flat !!

^You're taking Kaoru? Then I want Mori... Lolszz. XD

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. You can have Kaoru. I'm more of a Mori fan<3 He's yummay~ tall, dark, and handsome xDDD His voice actor isn't very good looking though.. IMO. I still love the deep voice though ^^;

But yeah, I thought it was sooo wrong when Hikaru kept staring at her chest LOL. Poor Tamaki! He was all like "Un.. UNFORGIVABLE!!!" lmao ahahahha :P

Guest tifachan

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. You can have Kaoru. I'm more of a Mori fan<3 He's yummay~ tall, dark, and handsome xDDD His voice actor isn't very good looking though.. IMO. I still love the deep voice though ^^;

But yeah, I thought it was sooo wrong when Hikaru kept staring at her chest LOL. Poor Tamaki! He was all like "Un.. UNFORGIVABLE!!!" lmao ahahahha :P

But I dun want Kaoru! XD Yea, Mori's yummaayy. ;D I love my guys tall, dark, and handsome! ^^ His deep voice is a plus. Lolszz.

Yea, Tamaki, the fatherly figure. LOLSZ.

^ You know you want Kaoru!!!!! T_T Plus.. Mori should be tall enough to spread around *cough* Kyouya too ^^; His voice actor is cute<3

I feel like I'm spamming (I probably am), LOL.

Guest tifachan

^ You know you want Kaoru!!!!! T_T Plus.. Mori should be tall enough to spread around *cough* Kyouya too ^^; His voice actor is cute<3

I feel like I'm spamming (I probably am), LOL.

I don't want Kaoru!! Lolszz. You can have Kyouya!! XD Nah...can't share him unless he wants Hunny more. T___T Dammit! Lolszz.

Yes, we're probably spamming. XD

You are spamming but then you aren't. Ya know?

But episode 22 is up next. That's a nice Mori episode for you two =]

Hurray! My Mori! <33 Lolszz.

Guest berry45

omgosh ouran host club has been like my obsession since last week when my fried told me about it!!! ACKKKKKKK soooo good

im loving the manga and went to borders to read all of them after i saw the anime...and the animes sooo good to maybe even better!!

Guest tifachan

^Right?? Ouran was my obsession after I read it for the first time ever! It wasn't as popular back when I started reading it, but everyone started to find out more and more about it after the anime was released! ^_^ But the manga is always more hilarious and better than the anime. :P

Archived