[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tifachan

^Omg. yea, I heard from my cousin that there was a JDrama on this already. O_O I just can't find it...?

Guest JiNi;

^

Do you know what its called?

Jdrama really? wow I thought it would be a taiwainese drama since a lot of taiwainese dramas are based on mangas now xD like Orange Jam Boy.. {man i hated that >_>;;}

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

For those that haven't seen these yet. It's from the cosplay thread.

well I've just seen these..

TAMAKI.jpg

aacf1d75.jpg

haruhi

39868482.jpg

ouran_host_club___cosplay_by_rabbit.jpg

87a5f977.jpg

honey sempai

90bc23f3.jpg

lol XD

3b31def8.jpg

I wanna see more tho lol XD

HAHA the last one <3 X)

haruhi is like O_o;;; soo pretty/hot or something like that lol haha the last picture is too cute!! ^^ .. i forgot how i found this anime it was like flying around you tube its pretty funny =D

Guest darkanqelxp

i recently saw ep. 16......it was awesome

the only thingy i didnt really like was how haruhi looked...the nose was awfully drawn....but everything else was great

especially the scene with honey sempai trying to sell icy

Guest simpleandpink

Have any of you downloaded "Sakura Kiss for String" yet? [gendou.com] It's great :) I'm pretty sure it's the song that plays during the montage of Haruhi+Hikaru having fun shopping [ep16]

I hope they have the slow version on the OST too x_x

--edit: The cosplay's cool :D Sometimes they look...creepy x_x

Guest tifachan

The cosplays...they're ok, but Honey isn't as cute as compared to the manga/anime. XD

Let us all look for the JDrama... xD

Guest ;jenna

^ OMG yeah, I've tried looking for the Jdorama...can't find anything on it. @_@ Gah I'm so curious! lol

Cosplay's are pretty good! I wanna see Mori though >_>;; hehe

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

here's another one for you all... Kinda reminds me of an elf for some reason =x

1b5f7307bv1.jpg

I think I'm obsessed with Ouran now x_x

I'll help look for the JDrama too ^^ Lotsa free time on my hands now that my summer reading is over with~

All I know is there there's one in Malaysia? Subbed in Malaysian..dubbed.. I don't know I'll find some clearer info later on. I found it while browsing through Ouran forums

Guest tifachan

^Yea, that one reminds me of an elf too. XD I wanna see the twins. O_O Lolsz.

Omg, for Episode 17, I read it on manga already, and they weren't exactly on a "date". :o

Guest JiNi;

here's another one for you all... Kinda reminds me of an elf for some reason =x

1b5f7307bv1.jpg

I think I'm obsessed with Ouran now x_x

I'll help look for the JDrama too ^^ Lotsa free time on my hands now that my summer reading is over with~

All I know is there there's one in Malaysia? Subbed in Malaysian..dubbed.. I don't know I'll find some clearer info later on. I found it while browsing through Ouran forums

rofl its the ears.

Yes, the malaysian one that's the one I'm trying to find, but I have no idea what it's called.

I doubt there's a Jdorama guys. If there was a lot of people should be aware of it. {Unless it REALLY sucks >.>;}

I'd love it if Ouran was made into a Kdrama though, kdramas do such a good job making a manga into a drama espically with My Girl, Goong, & Full House.

and if dbsk were the host club boys 8D *melting*

<--- Don't mind me loser dbsk fangirl right here

Guest tifachan

^Lolszz. I wouldn't mind if DBSK decided to play the Host lub boys either. *_* Lolszz.

But Full House wasn't that great, I belive. :T

Guest ;jenna

rofl its the ears.

Yes, the malaysian one that's the one I'm trying to find, but I have no idea what it's called.

I doubt there's a Jdorama guys. If there was a lot of people should be aware of it. {Unless it REALLY sucks >.>;}

I'd love it if Ouran was made into a Kdrama though, kdramas do such a good job making a manga into a drama espically with My Girl, Goong, & Full House.

and if dbsk were the host club boys 8D *melting*

<--- Don't mind me loser dbsk fangirl right here

OMG dude! I agree!!!! *_* DBSK as host club...gah... fangirl-ing heaven *___* LOL

I'm gonna wait for the Lunar subs though. :lol: I need to work my will power.

LOL I'm starting to doubt there's a Jdorama too...since it must be REALLY bad if all of us can't find it, right? ... :phew:

Archived