[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest lane013

Hmm...remember like..maybe 500 pages back (j/k :) ) when there was a slight discussion on the whole soul mate and "hubby" thingy? Who was jandi's soulmate and who was jandi's hubby?

Well, i was thinking about it, and i agree with whoever said that JH was JD's soulmate and JP was her "hubby". I also feel like JP's Fiance is his soulmate while jandi's his present, his love or "wife". It's almost as though JD was supposed to end up with JH while JP was supposed to end up with his fiance. Jan Di would've been easily accepted and had it easier with JH too. But as always, things just never turn out the way that they should. ANd for the longest time i was trying to figure out why i didn't feel like JP was her soul mate but then i realized that Just because someone's you're soul mate doesn't mean you can't love anyone else just as much, just as deeply, or even more which is probably the case for JD and JP. I find it interesting too how JP's fiance really mirrors him in the way where if they actually talked, they would probably reach a deep understanding of each other too because they're so similar. They'd be great friends. And similarly, you can see that JH and JD have a deep understanding/connection.

If you think about it, it's kind of sad for JH and JP's fiance.

ANyway, i really hope that JD becomes successful because she's so hardworking and has such a pure heart. Does she become successful or anything? I never read the manga and i never finished the taiwan version or watched the japanese version.

And is it just me or has JP's fiance totally lost her initial appeal? I thought she was cute at first.

I feel like she doesn't compare to Jan Di in "cuteness" of the personality. Even though Jan Di's sort of depressed right now, she seems to have just as free of a spirit still as Jp's fiance. I can definitely see how JP has love only for Jan Di. I've become truly a JAN DI FAN.

Guest lucky_moon

has the eng subs for ental out yet???i found another wan..but i tihnk it doesn collaborate with ental..

sorry for the random post

If u download the Rapishare links, then why don't u reupload it to MediaFire cuz people keep asking for alternative link..

Guest elmmmo_

im not sure where to begin...but ep16 was probably one of the weirdest/most random episodes we've have so far.

I'm not entirely sure what I actually watched today...

There was definitely some overacting going on...and OMG the character inconsistencies!

i mean COME ON. we're into the 16th episode.

Wasn't jandi TOTALLY awkward with JP throughout ep 13, 14 and 15?

And all of the sudden, shes like BEST friends with him again...aka shes totally using him to find out what's going on with SoEul.

What didn't make sense was that...why did jandi only asked JP? I mean, Woo Bin was standing right there and I thought it was totally mean of JD to just exclude Woo Bin like that (even if he was part of the plan...JD and JP don't know that.) it was ridiculous. If i was Woobin and JP and JD were whispering in front of me like that, I would be totally hurt and angry that i was ignored/excluded.

She also totally ditched JH, her best friend for the past three episodes. Couldn't she ask JH for help? why did it have to be JP, whom shes been avoiding.

I'm not even going to start on the overacting.

but I think I spent most of the episode wondering if Jandi was really that stupid....

i also dont understand how jandi thinks shes gonna go to med school.

she doesnt study..and its not like she got into the school because she was smart (like makino did in HYD)

anyways, thats my rant.

hAHA I haven't caught up reading this thread yet but I totally agree

she was yelling at him and telling him to mind his own business and then what, 15 mins later she goes over to his house and gets all friendly with him asking him to help her spy on GE and YJ's date..

and poor JH, my heart keeps on breaking for him.. the part where he was at his parents' grave.. u_u

I hope JD helps him and his grandfather resolve their misunderstanding! that's the least she could do for him.

Can someone reupload to mediafire again? Not able to dl from RS.

Thank you so much for the help :D

Anyway, I'm so excited for YJ first love to appear. They will only be appearing for 3 epi right? So by epi 20, they wouldn't be in it. Hope the last 4 epi can develop YJ and GE relationship only. :rolleyes:

Can someone reupload this on mediafire?

http://rapidshare.com/files/202204381/bof16.richard simmons

I wish to watch it with subs.. thank you so much if you could help. :D

Here you go in MEDIAFIRE.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tztwn0m3zdq

I didnt get chance to watch eps 16 with subs yet.

Just wanna ask did this subs sync with Ental ver?

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Hmm...remember like..maybe 500 pages back (j/k :) ) when there was a slight discussion on the whole soul mate and "hubby" thingy? Who was jandi's soulmate and who was jandi's hubby?

Well, i was thinking about it, and i agree with whoever said that JH was JD's soulmate and JP was her "hubby". I also feel like JP's Fiance is his soulmate while jandi's his present, his love or "wife". It's almost as though JD was supposed to end up with JH while JP was supposed to end up with his fiance. Jan Di would've been easily accepted and had it easier with JH too. But as always, things just never turn out the way that they should. ANd for the longest time i was trying to figure out why i didn't feel like JP was her soul mate but then i realized that Just because someone's you're soul mate doesn't mean you can't love anyone else just as much, just as deeply, or even more which is probably the case for JD and JP. I find it interesting too how JP's fiance really mirrors him in the way where if they actually talked, they would probably reach a deep understanding of each other too because they're so similar. They'd be great friends. And similarly, you can see that JH and JD have a deep understanding/connection.

I don't know the true meaning of soulmate, but i suppose it refers to a person who understands you the most, without you having to spell it out (telepathy?). But a person that you love romantically sometimes don't understand you in such a way, thus a lot of conflicts come out due to misunderstanding and frustration whatsoever. That's why if your soulmate turns out to be also the person you want to involved romantically, that would be perfect, i guess. smooth-sailing. but people will say, where's the fun, eh?

But anyway, JK does mirror JP in a lot of ways. she seem to have a lot of freedom and all, but she's also sort of spoilt, domineering, imposing, stubborn and LONELY just like dear junpyo. While jandi and jihoo may be smooth-sailing, albeit a little bit boring to see, this two together may become a little bit annoying to see because they share traits that are not exactly pleasant, especially when they come in double doses - that will be pure irritation and tiring in the long run if they were to involve with each other as more than just friends. but as friends, they are similar so in a way, they should be able to understand each other, if only they try. In general, I like the concept of someone like junpyo and someone like jandi as an item (or the likes of jh with the likes of jk). They are like from the opposite ends of the life spectrum. it's always amusing and sometimes refreshing to see how these two kinds of people slowly trying to find the middle ground in order to stay together.

hAHA I haven't caught up reading this thread yet but I totally agree

she was yelling at him and telling him to mind his own business and then what, 15 mins later she goes over to his house and gets all friendly with him asking him to help her spy on GE and YJ's date..

Woobin is a player too and can probably read the mind of another player better, which is to jandi's advantage if she were to predict yijung's next move. But if i were her, i will ask junpyo too. i may be mad at him whatsoever, but still, i will find it more comfortable to going undercover with him than woobin. woobin is a nice sunbae and all, but i don't think jandi is THAT close to him to actually be asking favor, which doesn't really have any benefit to him. at least junpyo is the ex, a more familiar person. Besides, it's not like jandi really hate him. haha. Just my personal opinion.

Guest FallenLove

i thought ep 16 was okay [:

i loved the part when WB dances [loved the gif, whoever posted]

& i think i read somewhere, the guy on the TV was one of his groupmates? o-o

It was cute seeing GE & YJ spraying perfume,etc. at each other ^^

does anyone like jihoo's new hair?

it's kind of weird having him cut his hair like 3 times? [:

i think the hair before he cut it - looked like he was some dbsk member - esp. with glasses

i thought it was kind of sad - when JP's mom accuses JD and it was YJ and WB 's plan

to get them together - that really stinks ]:<

anyways, can't wait for the ep 17 preview D:

Guest andie39martinez

JiHoo <33 Episode 16 Caps

1235494522_E16090224HDTVXviD-Ent-3.jpg

^ his hair is still long here

1235494522_E16090224HDTVXviD-Ent-2.jpg

1235494522_E16090224HDTVXviD-Ent-1.jpg

1235494522_E16090224HDTVXviD-Entala.jpg

from SS601

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

Kim Hyun Joong Teases F3

1235494522_E16090224HDTVXviD-Ent-4.jpg

credits to: allkpop

In a telephone interview on KBS Cool FM Hong Jin Kyung’s Entertainment Open Space yesterday afternoon, Kim Hyun Joong was asked to express his thoughts in a humorous manner towards his co-stars in Boys Before Flowers and he duly obliged with his answers.

"Min Ho ah, you are too tall. When we are filming using a long shot, I look shorter than you, really pisses (jokingly) me off. Don't walk with me next time." Towards Kim Bum, he said, "Kim Bum, do you still want to be an artiste in future? Your "secret" photos are in my hands, if you don't listen properly to what I say in future, I will distribute them to everyone!"

20090225_bof_1.jpg

Hyun Joong's answers was probably too interesting which led to Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho who was beside him while he was on the phone to burst out laughing and could be heard over the airwaves. Finally, Hyun Joong wrapped up the segment by commenting on Kim Joon, "You always bet with me when we play a game of pool even though you know that I am bad at it. Hyung, you are such a good person, just lose to me once alright?"

EPISODE 17 and 18 (based on spoilers, speculation, and manga plotline, I just tried to connect the dots into whatever i thought made the most sense)

Jandi faints because of overwork, and since she now works at the place her parents used to (Jihoo did get them those jobs) Jihoo will find out first and go to her, bringing unconscious jandi to his place, most likely recreating the hospital scene from HYD2.

Jihoo, seeing her suffer, lets his inhibitions go and either kisses or hugs (seems like he might just kiss her hand) her, when Junpyo, having heard the news that she fainted, ditches dinner with Jaekyung and her parents to come and sees Jihoo kissing Jandi. Jandi wakes up and Jihoo confesses. He tells her he's decided that he won't just stand and watch anymore. Junpyo cries in his car.

Junpyo's mom is furious at Junpyo for running out on the dinner and tells him to start actually treating Jaekyung like his fiancee. (the scene is in the 8' episode 16 preview) Still affected by seeing Jihoo and Jandi kiss, he just stays silent and walks out when his sister comes in and tells his mom off.

Junpyo asks Jaekyung out and Jaekyung, crying tears of joy, goes and delivers the news to Jandi, who sadly congratulates her. Jaekyung and Junpyo go on a date and Junpyo just keeps ignoring her; Jaekyung keeps visiting Jandi and finds out that Junpyo and Jandi had gone out. At Shinhwa school, Jaekyung is seen following Junpyo and tells him to prove to her that he does not like Jandi anymore by kissing her. Jandi and Jihoo are outside on the stairwell; Junpyo kisses Jaekyung, and Jihoo, having seen, pulls Jandi into a hug to prevent her from seeing the two kiss.

This happens over a period of time spent on Yijung's past and Gaeul getting to know Eunjae.

Accidentally having put Eunjae and Yijung in the same place, Gaeul is saddened and wanders around, goes missing, and Junpyo helps Jandi find Gaeul. At this point Junpyo decides to end it for Jaekyung once and for all; Jaekyung does not take this lightly and tries to use her body, but Junpyo can only apologize. Jaekyung cries. She goes to Jandi later to tell her that Junpyo loves Jandi, and that she wants to be friends with Jandi forever. Jandi is hella confused, especially with Jihoo advancing on her on top of everything.

very well! congrat guy! but i catn imagine how the PD solve Jh's love. how JD refuses him properly. how Jp & Jd make up? it seems that everything will not be done until the end of episode 18. so until episode 19 can we see the joonDi couple again. it's too long :tears:

Guest totallyblu

and man whats with the, uh the episode is too draggy???? and I remember way back its too fast????

?_?

find this really amusing

agree with u... and some post always comparing JD with the other version come on...this is different version, if u read the manga all the korean character is different with the manga even JP character is different but because LMH acting is so good so not many people protest about him. I just thought that this is "soft side'" of HYD I mean if you read or watch the other version u know what i mean....from the beginning....JP character is too "soft" if you compare with the manga, it goes to JD, JH, Gaeul etc they all different from the manga character...so could you just accept it? if everything the same then what is the point to make different version with the same character and story eventhough the main story still the same it's like "cut and paste" then?

I know there were some loophole in each episode but giving them the time they made it I think they make brilliant job, and to be honest I do like episode 16 and can't wait for the next episode eventhough I know what will happen but still...this drama is totally addicted....

JiHoo <33 Episode 16 Caps

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss120/G...VXviD-Ent-3.jpg

^ his hair is still long here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

Kim Hyun Joong Teases F3

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss120/G...VXviD-Ent-4.jpg

credits to: allkpop

In a telephone interview on KBS Cool FM Hong Jin Kyung’s Entertainment Open Space yesterday afternoon, Kim Hyun Joong was asked to express his thoughts in a humorous manner towards his co-stars in Boys Before Flowers and he duly obliged with his answers.

"Min Ho ah, you are too tall. When we are filming using a long shot, I look shorter than you, really pisses (jokingly) me off. Don't walk with me next time." Towards Kim Bum, he said, "Kim Bum, do you still want to be an artiste in future? Your "secret" photos are in my hands, if you don't listen properly to what I say in future, I will distribute them to everyone!"

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss120/G...90225_bof_1.jpg

Hyun Joong's answers was probably too interesting which led to Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho who was beside him while he was on the phone to burst out laughing and could be heard over the airwaves. Finally, Hyun Joong wrapped up the segment by commenting on Kim Joon, "You always bet with me when we play a game of pool even though you know that I am bad at it. Hyung, you are such a good person, just lose to me once alright?"

^ :lol: Puahahah~ that is sooo cute! I really want to hear the interview!! I'm glad they are having fun on the set while working their butts off. :wacko:

Anyhow.... i've yet to watch ep16,,, i have so much work to do. Will catch up tonight FOR SURE!!!

But i did take a sneak peek at the beginning :sweatingbullets: ~ and must i say, Jae Kyung is really sweet actually. I find it sad and cute that she's so excited to finally have friends and she's even bribing them. :P Looking at the way Joon Pyo was looking at Jan Di before he asked her about her shoulder~~ it already gets me very :tears: -eyed for JOON DI....... i want to see what more he can do with the issue of Jan Di not being able to swim again. *sigh* Breaks my heart knowing that he feels guilty... but still, i feel a slight hint of happiness knowing that he feels just a bit guilty. :ph34r: .. JOON DI <333

EPISODE 17 and 18 (based on spoilers, speculation, and manga plotline, I just tried to connect the dots into whatever i thought made the most sense)

Jaekyung does not take this lightly and tries to use her body, but Junpyo can only apologize. Jaekyung cries.

Whatt ??

dont Use this part !?pleasee :fury: :excl: :ph34r:<_<

Noo Mr.PD

pleasee

Sigh.. I have to wonder how the PD will get our couple back together. I know this is a drama but if I was in Jandi's shoes, all these problems overwhelming me I would have sunk into depression. The problems with her love life, her family's finances. I mean, if I was a weak person I would have given in to JH. He likes her, his grandfather likes her and is not plotting her demise.

Guest lucky_moon

OMG, That's enough we are done with Ep16 & I think JH deserve a sweet kiss from JD :lol: for all what he did for her & always being there for her, it's fine for me even if it's on his cheek :phew: , at least a small reward for all what he did for her :blush:

Guest EnVogue

OMG, That's enough we are done with Ep16 & I think JH deserve a sweet kiss from JD :lol: for all what he did for her & always being there for her, it's fine for me even if it's on his cheek :phew: , at least a small reward for all what he did for her :blush:

hahah that would be niice

i mean i sometimes give my nunas a kiss on a cheek too

soo wheres the problem

CMON JAN DI! xD

hmm.. seems like a lot of people don't like jaekyung.

yep, it's understandable that people don't like how she imposes herself onto jandi and just claim that they are bffs and jandi being 'asked' to be her dating coach. 'asked' because jandi never had a chance to say no. but if you think about it, jaekyung is the only child in her family, so she probably has everything her way all her life. and as she said, she never had any friends. so perhaps these 2 reasons are why she is so imposing.

the other thing is that as you guys mentioned, she obviously sensed that there was something going on between jandi and junpyo. given her intelligence, she most probably has figured it all out. i think the reason why she pretends not to know is because she is in a state of denial. she doesn't want her relationship with junpyo to end before it has even began.

though right now, jaekyung is an obstacle in the junpyo-jandi relationship, i think she will later become an aid to this relationship just like f3.

and regarding jihoo. i agree that this version really does emphasize the triangle relationship a lot. actually, much of the emotional focus is on jihoo. in fact, i think, too much. there are times where i think that jihoo has become the centre of the show.

as much as i like jihoo, i think the main emotional focus of the show must surely be on junpyo and jandi. junpyo, in particular, is given way too little to work with. this is a real pity because lee min ho is such a wonderful actor who can really emote. and i guess this is why we were all left puzzled at why junpyo ignored jandi at the end when they appear to be on speaking terms again.

in contrast, everything that jihoo does is understandable because we are constantly made aware of how he is feeling. but the same is severely lacking for junpyo.

on a lighter note, did i see the jihoo-speaks-on-the-phone-with-his-helmet-on scene AGAIN? hahaa!! :lol:

waiting for the preview of episode 18 really requires a lot of patience from me. but i think it's worth if JP& JD make up^^. & anyone has the mp3 version of "becauz i'm stupid" by JH? ths so much :x