[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest rainbow9

@soopke: Thanks for the caps: they are just "muah"....

I especially love the picture with JP huggind JD from behind....I needed it because I had sweet JoonDi moments withdrawal, hihi...

maybe it´s just me, but I wished she didn´t wear this woolly hat, then the picture would be a lot nicer... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yes, I loved that scene too. It melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes. You could see JP's emotions and body language, how he longed to embrace JD and just be in the moment. If only JD would have let him embrace her longer. T T T

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

^ lol look at him!! :)

he looks like he is having super duper fun !

i just cant stop wanting to see JP's mom like get hurt or something

hitting JP after he protected JD how dare her~!!!!!

Guest green.teax

they usually release an extended preview on Friday for Monday's episode, which they are filming right now, and Tuesdays usually on Saturday or Sunday.

AHH. I can't wait till Friday, then Saturday, then Monday and Tuesday!!! LOL

Ai....

I love that scene where he's putting the jacket over her too. Haven't seen that in a while.

I really admire MinHo & the mom's acting though.

Guest *Lizzie*

This is my first time posting here, but I thought Woo Bin was such a cutie today dancing to Paradise and sending JD to JP while he was drying himself..lol.

JK is the one to break the engagement with JP because she knows that JP loves JD. She even sticks around in the manga, but in Japanese and Taiwanese versions she leaves, but she comes back to check how they are doing. But we still got the whole amnesia thing and that dumb girl that pretends to be nice and just wants JP by her self.

I wanted to share these with you all:

jdngebanner2df0.jpg

jhnjdbannerqd2.jpg

jdnjpbanneret3.jpg

jhnjdbanner2yx6.jpg

jdnjpbanner2jg1.jpg

You can all use if you want, make sure to credit...hehehe.

Guest morelosmiya

Is there a preview for episode 17?

I would like to know what will happen

to JD and her family. :(

And what will happen between JD and JP.

So I was in BOFs daum gallery and i thought this article was really funny.

the title of this thread was called: "Was a Woman Before Being an Editor."

Newssen: Lee Mihye.

YJH (KHJ) reveals to KJP (LMH) about his feelings for GJD (GHS).

On the 23rds broadcast of BOF on KBS, Episode 15, YJH asks GJP, who's come to see GJD off as they leave Macau, "why he's come" and "If he thinks he deserves to be here"

GJP responds coarsely by saying "Then why are you here." and YJH replies by saying, "I gave up on her because you were my friend. I gave you many opportunities." To continue YJH confesses, "Now I won't hold back!" (major lolage)

Eventually GJP and YJH exchange fists and watching them, GJD says "Stop it. Why are you Here. Do you have anything to say?" She helps YJH up and comes back to Korea with him. At being left, GJP cries bitter tears and GJP and GJD separate.

On the other hand, YJH had sung on the streets for GJD, earned money for her, and expressed his feelings with romantic methods. Also, he piggybacks GJD, who's heels broken, and says "I have a lot of firsts because of you. So thanks."

However, upon returning to Korea, GJD is still unable to come to her senses and is set on thinking that YJH's confession in Macau was just a lie because of GJP. Hurting YJH.

gee girlfriend just recapped the whole airport scene. lol. but the bolded part cracked me up. its a little funnier in korean so ill put up the daum link. lol.

can you guess whose team the editor is on? lol.

Daumlink

Guest lidge_fan

I think overall this episode was good.

It's not "mindblowing" in terms of drama-tears-worthy, but it definitely offered some sad, cute, funny, touching moments.

I think my favorite scene of the whole series came up in this episode.

Junpyo sending the text, presumably telling jihoo to save jandi, hesitating to send it, really don’t want to, since he’ll be handing jandi to jihoo once again…. Then smashing the phone out of helpless frustration….brilliant.

OMG! The cell phone part was my favorite part, too!!! Love how the scene played out, which is JP basically at war with himself. On one hand, he's jealous of JH and doesn't want JH to be the person to help JD after that horrific confrontation with his mom. On the other, JP loves JD and wants someone to be there to comfort her. In the end, his love for her won out and he texted JH :blush: *sigh* I interpreted that scene as JP loving JD more than himself. He put her feelings before his own. That's unconditional love!

I looooooove GJP!!!!! :blush: :tears:

My other favorite scene....goooooooo Woo Bin or should I say "prince Song"!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ARRRR, am dying to see the previews for 17 & 18....wonder what will happen??????

Guest polaris

park soo jin lim joo whan will be joining the BOF cast.!!!!

http://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/f...523033_full.jpg

Past member of the idol girl group sugar, Park Soo Jin and actor Lim Joo Whan will be taking the roles of the past triangle love relationship of So Ee Jung, played by KIMBUM.

Park Soo Jin will be playing the character of So Ee Jung's first love, Cha Eun Jae for a total of 3 episodes. Her character will explain the reason for KimBum's negativeness about love and reason for his "playboying" attitude.

In the story Cha Eun Jae who had been friends since kids with Ee Jung was also who had a crush on Ee jung, but ends up dating Ee Jung's older brother. Ee Jung first love was Cha Eun Jae, but has to bury this fact and lives on still holding his love for Eun Jae showing a different, sweet side of the character. The role Park Soo Jin will be taking will help the relationship between Gaeul and Eejung.

Park Soo Jin said " it's still chilly right now, but my heart feels like it's already warm spring." and " I will try my best to allow the viewers to remember the image and memory of how first love was so innocent and filled of happiness. i will do my best to fulfill Eun Jae's role. "

And actor Lim Joo Whan will be playing So Il Hyun, Ee jung's older brother. Joo Whan will play the character who gave up the role of the heirloom to the family fortune to become a local barista at a cafe.

Il Hyun lives with the guilt and resentment towards his younger brother for giving up the burden of running the family fortune. Through episode 17, Il Hyun tells the story of him giving up the heir placement because of Ee Jung's natural talent and skill for pottery and introduces the burden and pressure EeJung had to live with since young

Lim Joo Whan who is also feeling a another drama, but also agreed to guest appear in BOF episodes.

Lim Joo Whan and Park Soo Jin will be joining the cast this coming March 2nd.

[박수진(위), 임주환. 사진 = (주)그룹에이트]

양지원 기자 jiwon@mydaily.co.kr

wow yay~ newcomers.. I think Park Soo Jin is so pretty~ kind of looks like a prettier version of the girl in Wondergirls.. (forgot her name..Ahn So Hee??)

Edit:

Im Joo Hwan really resembles Kim Bum (Yi Jung!) :w00t: Totally believable as his older brother... Actually Im Joo Hwan looks like a hybrid of Kim Bum and Lee Ki Woo

01.jpg+ kim-bum.jpg= 200612200014.jpg

Guest Bamidele

Vent:

1) What is up with the weird hairstyle Jan Di is having. It makes her look so childish and immature to have that ponytail thing in her hair...she is not a middle school kid and it really doesn't fit her.

2) I wish for once JP would not call JH to come to the rescue, Jan Di doesn't need him to be her firefighter all the time. I want her to deal with it on her own.

Vent done!

Guest doremii*

^ probably trying to make her look young and cute lol GHS's already a cute girl.. no need to tie her hair up like a elementary student lol

I didn't know Park Soo Jin acted.. I know she used to be part of sugar... hmm interesting haha but I like her

so next week is the whole YJ first love storyline? Maybe it'll have the roof scene. I like how it was done in the J-version(except the crying by the actor seemed kind of forced..)

Guest rainbow9

way too long....... i want JD/JP to get back together!!!! the PD better gives us a good scene when both of them are back together...... no gentle kiss.....give us the passionate kiss scene like in Goong(JJH & YEH)... :blush: :blush:

how long are we going to wait for JD/JP to get back together officially??? Not only is JD hurting, JP is also suffering from that witch...

and JP doesn't call his mum 'mum' but called her 'witch'.....hahaha :sweatingbullets::lol:

Yes, I miss JD and JP moments too. I want a long kiss and a heartwarming hug for them both. They have been gone from each other too long. They should be able to express their love openly and happily. Come on PD, why are you dragging this out. I need my JP and JD together!!! :tears::tears:

Guest morelosmiya

It was so depressing when JD

was ignored by JP. And all

that JD can do was to

stand right infront of them.

I was so depressed seeing that

at the last part of the episode.

And I can't even continue reading

my book. :(

But I was also glad about the

SoEul scenes. :blush:

I hope they'll have a happy

ending. :blush:

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

^ a lot of people want to see JP and JD couple again :(

its sad that JP is trying his best to hide his feelings for JD but at the same time its foolish

JK is a bit weird lol but shes the cute type of weird to me i think :)

Hyun Joong's hair i think is the best rite now :) (not as good as his long hair lol)

Guest ginny_potter

I never thought I'd be saying this but, now I look forward to scenes between the secondary trio (not love triangle, k?) a.k.a Woobin, YiJeong and Gaeul in each episode. That scene where Woobin asked for Gaeul's help was just too cute for words. Well, any Woobin scenes in Episode 16 definitely brought me to a smile. His positive disposition in life is just too contagious. :)

JD's crying scenes are so well done. She, by far has the best crying scenes in any dramas that I've watched.

Especially the one while she was in JP's room.

Guest lilnahnah

I never thought I'd be saying this but, now I look forward to scenes between the secondary trio (not love triangle, k?) a.k.a Woobin, YiJeong and Gaeul in each episode. That scene where Woobin asked for Gaeul's help was just too cute for words. Well, any Woobin scenes in Episode 16 definitely brought me to a smile. His positive disposition in life is just too contagious. :)

For sure. This episode made me want more woobin instead of just the little stuff :(

Although the little stuff Woobin does is just too sweet

Like how he was the one who came to talk to Jandi when she first saw Junpyo back at school. Woobin was the one who went to tell her "hey...surprise...Junpyo's gonna be going to Shinhwa university with us [insert sympathetic look]"

When Woobin said let's get "dumb and dumber together"...I'm wondering btwn Jandi and Jun pyo...who's dumb and who's dumber! LOL, even their friends have nickname for them. I was very happy we had some JunDi moments in this episode! I love it when they're together and being their normal self! A very amusing watch.

wow yay~ newcomers.. I think Park Soo Jin is so pretty~ kind of looks like a prettier version of the girl in Wondergirls.. (forgot her name..Ahn So Hee??)

Edit:

Im Joo Hwan really resembles Kim Bum (Yi Jung!) :w00t: Totally believable as his older brother... Actually Im Joo Hwan looks like a hybrid of Kim Bum and Lee Ki Woo

Yes, I also think that Im Joo Hwan is a good choice to act as Kim Bum's brother..both of them are "beautiful guy" (<-- weird term but fit them) and they really looks alike..

your "formula" is really interesting but I totally AGREED! haha...