[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest jenny____x

its almost hard to ate hajae's character when he's so good looking.

at first i was sort of rooting for him and jandi but i knew it wouldnt work out.

i like how the preview sort of tells us what will happen next.

i guess we can assume jandi doesnt die and is rescued since they go skiing.

Guest meeh_shell

Jandi didn't tell Junpyo about the time she was spending with the other model guy because she had at least a little bit of feeling for the model guy. and that's just yet again Jandi betraying Junpyo. It's frustrating to watch her be so disloyal to say the least.

Actually, I don't think she had feelings for Hajae but was confused about her feelings for Jun Pyo so it seems like she's betraying Jun Pyo and crushing on Hajae. It seems that she finally met someone (Hajae) at her school who seem to understand her and relate to. But at the same time in front of Jun Pyo she's embarrassed about her family situation because his mother technically put them in that stiuation. She may think that he can't understand cuz they come from two different worlds and is afraid and embarrassed to confide in him. I mean she has to find multiple jobs to help support her family. And at the same time at school, she's surrounded by people who can't understand her financial situation. Money is not a problem for them, especially Jun Pyo. I mean Jun Pyo wanted to go to Hokkaido to eat crab or Sapparo to eat ramen. I think she's overwhelmed, embarrassed, and confused. But thanks to Hajae, she finally comes to the understand her feelings towards Jun Pyo and he really does mean a great deal to her. She tells Hajae that she believes in Jun Pyo, understands what she did wrong, what Jun Pyo means to her, and Jun Pyo's world and a commoner's world means nothing, as long as they keep moving forward towards the same goal that's all they need. Yay!!! :lol:

Guest miniejungle

epi 11 is a bit too fast paced. the new guy was introduced and almost concluded in one epi, isn't the chemistry between him and Jandi developed fully at all? and it's weird she lied to JP about Gaeul's birthday. what for? i know it's the PD's idea to make the story more complicated but come on, do it in a more convincing way please.

I'm getting a bit disappointed of how the series turns out. and sorry to say but GHS's acting is not convincing either. F4 are great but Jandi and the new guy... not up to standard to me.

on a lighter mode, does anyone notice their photoshoot, they're immitating Twilight???? :lol:

Guest lynda0904

hey everyone! it's my first time posting on here, and i just thought i'd put my little two cents in. i am definitely on team ji hoo. i really don't get why ji hoo has to end up as jandi's best friend instead of her boyfriend. i think he is more suitable for jandi than jun pyo.. but that's just my opinion, don't bash me! lol. i know the other versions of this show are all about jun pyo and jandi ending up together but the korean version should mix it up a bit.. okay, wishful thinking... i have to admit that i'm thinking about not watching anymore just because it seems that there is no hope for a love affair between ji hoo and jandi.. but, for now i'll continue to watch.. i definitely wanna say thanks to all the subbers out there and raw video providers. have a week =)

Jandi didn't tell Junpyo about the time she was spending with the other model guy because she had at least a little bit of feeling for the model guy. and that's just yet again Jandi betraying Junpyo. It's frustrating to watch her be so disloyal to say the least.

Oh, i dont think that is an expression fo betrayal. with JD's characteristics, she never wants others (including her boy fiend) to interfere her business ( so stubborn, right). furthermore, she knows that Jp will get angried when he know what job she's going to do (perhaps, he envies with the model) :rolleyes:

Guest Gabriella

luvsoompivs00600033qg4.jpg

Hihi, Ga Eul's coat has same color with Yi Jeong's car. I am wondering why Ga Eul always had coat and hair-pin with same color ^^ Sometimes, I notice that her costume very suitable to Yi Jeong's costume. Maybe it's PD's purpose. Ya, I'm very happy. It seemed Ga-Yi ship has another step. Ho ho ho, fighting, I love you Ga Eul. I want to watch ski scene of Yi-Ga >.<

Guest loveex3

It's cute that Joonpyo wants to spend as much time with Jandi as he can. He mentioned that she has no time for him. She has over 3 jobs on the weekdays, and he never gets to see / spend time with her and he wanted to take her out to somewhere special since it was the weekend. Also, Jandi doesn't have feelings for Haje. She only needed a well paying job, because of her family's money problems. She's just thankful to him as a sunbae that he's found her a job, saved her (though it was all a scheme). She lied to Joonpyo because she wanted to take care of herself and the situation on her own. If she told him, he would probably try to help by giving her family money, something along those lines, which is not what she wants. She doesn't want him to worry too much about her and cause him stress.

I loved Jihoo so much in Episode 11! Such a good friend to both Junpyo and Jandi.

Episode 12.. Hoping for some more Yijung + Gaeul action. :)

EDIT: I think Lee Minho's acting is really good. His facial expressions, the way he talks, everything. It's perfect.

When he's happy, sad, angry, jealous.. you can see it all in his face / eyes.

Guest xiaomaii

It seems that the BOF Special is only shown on KBS World America, not KBS World Asia.

Hopefully someone is kind enough to upload the programme.

The schedule for KBS America has been changed I guess since this early afternoon (in our time). That's the time I've checked on the TV and see if I printed out the right schedule. It was the time when they're showing the roll up their sleeves. The scheduled slot for BOF Special has been changed and will not be aired this week. They'll probably air it on February 16 (which is the original planned air schedule for the first episode). I had no idea what happened..all I know is Rihanna has been sent out to hospital badly bruised with injuries cause by Chris Brown. Hehe..Off topic!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

epi 11 is a bit too fast paced. the new guy was introduced and almost concluded in one epi, isn't the chemistry between him and Jandi developed fully at all? and it's weird she lied to JP about Gaeul's birthday. what for? i know it's the PD's idea to make the story more complicated but come on, do it in a more convincing way please.

I'm getting a bit disappointed of how the series turns out. and sorry to say but GHS's acting is not convincing either. F4 are great but Jandi and the new guy... not up to standard to me.

on a lighter mode, does anyone notice their photoshoot, they're immitating Twilight???? :lol:

I noticed it too! During their whole photoshoot I was thinking hmm isn't he posing kind of like edward? xD

anyways, the drama is really good so far imo! I didn't really have high expectations for it at first after watching both the jp & tw versions but the kr version is seriously addicting I love the cast. Can't wait until tmr's episode :)

Guest rainbow9

I think JD does not like Ja Hae. I think she is intrigued by this mysterious guy, who, out of the blue, was able to rescue her in a time of need. So, she doesn't feel threatened by him but somewhat grateful. Also, to top it off, Ja Hae gives her the story "I am from the same world as you, just trying to get by because I don't like these people at the school". So, JD feels they have the same understanding about life and she opens up to him. The only thing is she's too gullible when it comes to trusting others. Therefore, she puts herself in a position of danger. JP sees this in JD, so he is always looking for her best interest and safety. Throughout the show, he always cautioning her, don't drink when I am not around, promise me, that when something happens you will tell me right away, and etc. However, his aggressiveness and stubborness overwrites his good deeds. So, JD doesn't get to see pass this. I think if I was JD, given the current situation, I wouldn't internally take in all the things JP does for me. I would kinda push it aside because it is not something I have enough energy to focus on now. Like they say, you can't make everyone happy. But, considering JH's warning about how JD was wrong and the Ja Hae incident, JD's come to realize that JP is a good person with whom she can have faith in, like he did for her. Thank you for Ja Hae, JD has seen the light. I think she's truly grasped a better picture and understanding of JP at the end of episode 11.

It kinda reminds how your parents always warn you to be careful and not to do things that can hurt you. You tend to brush it off until you get into trouble. That's when you realize your parents were right and then you internally take in the seriousness of their words.

Guest aoiyuki291

Oh, i dont think that is an expression fo betrayal. with JD's characteristics, she never wants others (including her boy fiend) to interfere her business ( so stubborn, right). furthermore, she knows that Jp will get angried when he know what job she's going to do (perhaps, he envies with the model) :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think to some extent Junpyo probably does envy the model, especially since Jandi told him outright that Jaeha was the only one in the entire school who understood her. That's not really something you should say to your boyfriend's face. Junpyo's making a conscious effort to understand Jandi and respect her wishes. The scene where he's putting scented soap in the pool was so sad. He realizes it's the least he can do for her. I guess both Junpyo and Jandi are frustrated. Junpyo's frustrated cuz he's respecting her wishes by standing by and doing nothing, but ends up getting shafted cuz Jandi starts spending more time with Jaeha and less time with him. Meanwhile Jandi's frustrated with her own hopeless situation.

But I really like the end where JP's strapping on his gloves. Looks like he's getting ready for a showdown. He looks so determined :blush:

For photoshoot at the beginning of the ep, I wasn't sure if I should feel scared/disgusted because of the situation Jandi was in or laugh cuz the guys were so obviously sleazy.

Guest sunhee *

Many thanks to everyone who posted links and captures. I'm having so much fun watching this drama. Lee Minho is wow in all aspects- no words necessary. He really has the It Factor, not to mention his seamless acting. :)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before--

The Jeha character... he's the one who tried to jump off the school building in Episode 1? His twin brother? And Jandi caught him before his fall? When he asked Jandi if she remembered him... flipping back to Ep. 1-- sure enough, it was him. Karma is catching up to Junpyo, eh? Ironically, through the one he loves... in more than one occasion. Jandi is the middle passage for all the victims to have revenge against Junpyo. Domyoji and his bullying ways. :P

I really need to read the manga. Yoko Kamio must be really proud that her work spawned 3 very successful dramas and superstardom to all the characters involved. Brilliant author! My hats off to her.. -__-

Guest nysophia_x_ii

I think Ep 12 would be a happy ending to end the season 1 and then Ep 13 would be the start of to much drama. like what happend to japan & taiwan version. i might be wrong!!

ha, lol, i dont think there will be a "happy ending" in episode 12. cuz it's just gonna be a cliffhanger, and then i think episode 13 they'll just fast forward.

Guest xASHHLAYYX3

i am definitely on team ji hoo. i really don't get why ji hoo has to end up as jandi's best friend instead of her boyfriend. i think he is more suitable for jandi than jun pyo.. but that's just my opinion, don't bash me! lol. i know the other versions of this show are all about jun pyo and jandi ending up together but the korean version should mix it up a bit.. okay, wishful thinking... i have to admit that i'm thinking about not watching anymore just because it seems that there is no hope for a love affair between ji hoo and jandi.. but, for now i'll continue to watch..

I TOTALLY AGREE!

Continuing my favorite quotes!!

Not that many in episode 11 though...

15년째야

It's been 15 years.

네?

Huh?

준표랑 알게된거

Since I've know Junpyo

네...

Yeah...

난 누가 누구를 전부 다 알수는 없다고 생각해

I think there’s no way to know everything about a person.

그래도 그녀석이 어떤놈인지 적어도 그건 안다고 믿어

Even so I believe that I know what kind of person he is.

준표짓이라고 생각해?

Do you think Junpyo did all that?

저도 믿고 싶은데...

I want to believe him too.

그녀석을 믿건 안믿건 그건 네 몫이겠지

It’s up to you to decide if you believe or don’t believe him.

하지만 그녀석이라서 보낸거야

But I let you go because it was him.

준표였지 때문에 시작도 안한거야

I didn’t start because it was Junpyo.

후희하게 하지마라

Don’t make me regret it.

선배가 그 인간을 알기 훨씬 전부터 난 구준표가 어떤 사람이었는지 알고있었어요

Awhile before you even knew him, I knew what kind of person Gu Junpyo was.

F4말고는 사람을 사람으로 보지 않는 인간

A human who doesn’t see people as people besides the F4.

다른 사람의 행복이나 인생을 벌레만큼도 여기지 않는 그런 자식이라고요!

The kind of person who cares about bugs as much as the happiness of others.

아니

No.

예전엔 그랬지. 근데 지금은 아니야

He might have been before, but he’s not anymore.

그게 구준표의 전부는 아니라고.

That’s not Gu Junpyo’s everything.

설마...아직도 그자식을 믿는거예요?

Do you still believe him?

이런 꼴을 당하고도?

Even after all this?

믿어

I believe him.

믿어

I believe him.

왜냐면...구준표도 그랬으니까

Because...Gu Junpyo did too.