[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest sayroo

that 10% isn't sure. since early press releases of RATINGS aren't true.

let's wait for the OFFICIAL. and we have our hope up for such RATINGS!

and FYI, 10% isn't bad. but it would be much better if it would start 15%

Guest miacallisto

So live streaming is utterly full of fail! As soon as it started my player just stopped and wouldn't connect anymore so I gave up and went to school =(

But it was so much fun chatting with you guys though *loves*

Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE REVIEWS AND LINKS AND CAPS! (Btw are any of the links for the HQ eps?) You guys rock! xD

Anyways, I'm streaming it on YouTube now which is much better than live streaming. Even with the fairly lq, it's so very pretty! I'm already loving it!

Guest trangmimi

I agree that this drama will have a big chance of increasing ratings in the next episodes.

Guest MiyuKanata09

i hope can watch it with sub... i saw the episode on youtube but i'm not happy because i don't understand anything...

Guest andie39martinez
Guest farefauzi

Thank goodness I can watch it live eventhough it did buffer a little.. All that I can say is, I'm just loving it.. GHS really did a good job as Jandi.. and so did everyone else.. especially KimBum.. a truely genuine player.. harharhar

Now I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.. the hugging scene between JH and his 1st love.. yay!

p/s: Does anyone has CB link for this episode?

Guest imogene_af

10% is pretty high for a first episode. EoE's first episode was lower than that so it's all about keeping the momentum later on.

mandalaywith THANK YOUUUUUU for the Kim Bum screencaps. Forgive me, father because I'm now officially going cougar over that boy. Mygoodness.

Guest sayroo

10% is pretty high for a first episode. EoE's first episode was lower than that so it's all about keeping the momentum later on.

mandalaywith THANK YOUUUUUU for the Kim Bum screencaps. Forgive me, father because I'm now officially going cougar over that boy. Mygoodness.

that's pretty natural since a drama that everyone would be waiting would have that RATING.

EOE got 11% because of it's popularity due to artists. right?

EOE's first EPISODE got that. ignore the SPECIAL everyone knows that no one watches that! haha!

Gahhhhh... Guys, I actually share your frustration over the livestream...I just totally gave up and I don't think I'll try ever again! It's just painfully unfruitful! tsktsk

YAY! They're using the My Girl OST hahaha... Well that'll be a treat! hahaha

heyyah girl! Nice seeing you here... hahaha! LOL you're totally going cougar over Kim Bum, huh? haha but no need to confess your "sin" I just know that God will understand you! I mean not to drool over Kim Bum's hotness is just really impossible within the realm of humanity... Bwahahaha!

-edited to add-

Guys, THANKS for all the goodies, recaps, reviews and still shots of the episode! It totally made up for all my frustration over not being able to get through the live streaming! You guys rock!

Guest miacallisto

Episode 1 is available at AJA-AJA!

Sayroo I want to kiss/hug/ravish you right now! =P

*loves all over you*

Thank you!

This might be a long shot but in case anyone wants to release "temporary" subs until an actual subbing team take it on and sub it, I can edit subs and I can even learn timing if I have to so yeah...

Oh gosshh!! the netizens are just like speeding bullet! you guys are so fast!

imogene_af, I love your comment! going cougar over Kim Bum... rofl...

For those who watched ep. 1. , I'm dying to find out one thing... What do you think about Go Hye Sun's age after you saw her acting on Ep. 1? Is it still bothering you?

And also.. on preview ep. 2, was it Jun Pyo who passed out? I can't tell though, but I think Jandi screamed "Jun Pyo!".

Guest miacallisto

sayroo

Haha yeah. Seriously. Thank you so much.

But for those who have watched it c'mon let's fangirl over BOF's awesomeness! I've seen half (am dling ep now) and I absolutely love it! Oh did anyone else lol at the toy/cgi helicopter?! I wonder if that was deliberate. Oh and I totally loved the fact that Jun Pyo/Domyouji was holding a cane while his servants were dressing him! Lol he looked like he was part of the mob or something =P

And for the first time I actually like (hell I kind of even found them cute) Makino's family. This is great I can't wait for Ep. 2 though no more live streaming for me. That was awful!

Oh oh and the entrance of F4 and the way they shot it made it look like they were radiating light? PERFECT!

So um is THE SHOWER SCENE in this ep?! xD