[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Kim Bum was in a car accident.

GOSH!Why most all the cast will encounter with this car accident. I just hope nothing bad happened to him when he do his check up today.

Quick Questions I wanna ask.

Will Vikii.net upload their soft subs for eps 9?

I hope they will coz last time I got soft subs for eps 8 from them and I really appreciate that :)

and also which eps did this line come from?

."가고싶어...사실은 매일매일."

"I want to go...truthfully, everyday."

I can't remember I heard that line in this eps.

Or was it in eps 9?

Hehe..Coz I didnt get chance to watch eps 9 yet. *waiting patiently for soft subs*

Anyway, thanks a lot for posting those lines.

And also for those who posting pics and gifs.

being in a bathtub is different from being in a swimming pool or ocean. The water isn't very deep and you have more control in the bathtub so that is why JP was able to handle it.

SPOILER

I found it hilarious when JP tells JD that he isn't going to meet her for their commoner date and the other F3 said they would take his place. Then JP stands up F3 at the shooting range.

LOL

Preview of Episode 10 -- JP giving JD a piggy back ride? How adorable!

Thanks cutiepie for the links!! I can't wait to watch it.

Thanks 이야기 for posting that article. I was thinking that it was such a good thing that at least Kim Bum didn't get into an accident, but I was still worried and now it did happen. Why is this happening to our actors? It does sound like a curse...I hope after this, no more accidents happen again because I can't stand seeing them get hurt.

I also feel the chemistry between the four guys too which is really good. Before, we would not see Ji Hoo with them most of the time, but recently, he is more with the group which is nice to see. I'm also glad that Ji Hoo didn't go back to his autistic state after losing his first love and now Jandi to his best friend. I love to see him smile.

and also which eps did this line come from?

I can't remember I heard that line in this eps.

Or was it in eps 9?

Hehe..Coz I didnt get chance to watch eps 9 yet. *waiting patiently for soft subs*

JunPyo said that line at the last part of Episode 9~ ^^

Guest penjung

JunPyo said that line at the last part of Episode 9~ ^^

Yes this is the scene JP said that He want to go to JD's place everyday :D

Ep.9 ZZANG!!!!

does someone know how I can get this drama's korean script or korean subtitle? I wanna use this drama for our Korean Club but I can't listen all characters' dialogue with my present korean skill. Thz in advance

Guest huangsy

does someone know how I can get this drama's korean script or korean subtitle? I wanna use this drama for our Korean Club but I can't listen all characters' dialogue with my present korean skill. Thz in advance

Go to http://www.dramabeans.com/kdrama-scripts/

FYI, all KBS drama, re-watch VOD sub-page (link for BOF is on 1st post) has an icon that looks like a sheet of paper, click that to get the script but not all are available and sometimes not so soon.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

ok, just watch episode 9 and anyone notices something VERY WEIRD, remember JunPyo has 'water phobia' and in the scene when they were telling Jandi about his phobia while JP was in the pool/bathtub??, he put his head under the water and came right up because he couldn't stay in longer due to his phobia, but in episode 9, he had the holding-breath-under-water game with JD's dad and brother and he was fine XD

I thought i was the only one!. it's weird to me coz i'm a water-phobic too, nearly got killed by a bullish neighbor - he pushed and suppressed me under the water when we were a kid :crazy: can hardly go under water ever since. i can't even get down under the water in a freaking bathtub! so that's why i was kinda surprised he managed that at the bathhouse. below explanation makes sense though...

Perhaps the director wants us to know how comfortable Jandi's family makes JP feel(this is part of his growth) that just by being with them, he forgets his fears and is more relaxed. Plus, they are such a crazy,funny, and noisy bunch so when he's with them, he has no time to think about his fears. I think those scenes with Junpyo and the Jandi family (esp. at the jjim jil bahng) were one of my favorites of ep 9.

perhaps fears or phobias can be overcome when the right healing approach, atmosphere, are met - it's like a therapy or something. and i believe junpyo will overcome his water-phobia too (i saw goggle at the neck on one of his pix with jandi in new caledonia (revisit): future scene i suspect. and it's going to be all thx to his beloved jandi. yay!

I will continue to grasp at straws here hoping that Woo-bin will finally get his own storyline in future episodes. :) Kim Joon is really improving... you find yourself looking forward to his scenes because his character seems the most angst-free from the F4. He balances them out. If they include the weird mom and twin sisters here then that would be real fun for his story.

Guest sweet_maple

I've found this one in google, what is it about????

구혜선츠쿠시, 한국판 F4 이민호·김현중·김범·김준과 ‘로맨스!’

얼짱 출신 탤런트 구혜선이 `꽃보다 남자`의 한국판 드라마에서 `마키노 츠쿠시` 역에 해당하는 연우 역에 발탁돼 화제다.

얼짱 출신 탤런트 구혜선이 `꽃보다 남자`의 한국판 드라마에서 `마키노 츠쿠시` 역에 해당하는 연우 역에 발탁돼 화제다.20081006165705719.JPG

구혜선은 오는 12월 방영되는 KBS 2TV 드라마 `꽃보다 남자`의 여자 주인공 연우 역을 맡게 된다. 연우는 일본 원작의 마키노 츠쿠시 역이다.

연우는 변두리 세탁소 집 딸로 세탁소 근처 명문학교 신화학원에 옷 배달을 갔다가 남자주인공들인 F4를 만나 특별한 경험을 하게 된다.

드라마 관계자는 "구혜선은 다양한 스펙트럼을 가진데다 이미지 역시 `꽃보다 남자`에 어울린다고 판단해 캐스팅했다"며 "얼짱 출신의 미모에 같은 나이대 연기자 중 연기력에서도 높은 평가를 받는 만큼 `꽃보다 남자`에서도 좋은 활약을 펼치리라 기대한다"고 밝혔다.

한편, 기대를 모으고 있는 F4 역에는 이민호와, 김현중, 김범, 김준 등 4명의 꽃미남 스타들이 낙점됐다.

[사진=구혜선 미니홈피]

ⓒ 부채질 / 부채질 기자

How come the videos from Arashi.vox are called GBN? O_o

I loved Ep 9 of BOF!!! Esp towards the end!

And the scene with Jandi apologizing to Jun Pyo xD

It's initals for Ggot Boda Namja... the Korean title for Boys Over Flowers

Guest FallenLove

ep 9 was sooo funny! ^^

dang junpyo can eat! all those fishycakysticks!

haha and the part where he can't get any toys

but doesnt let jandi get any either ! P:

kimbum was sooo cutee! <3 as always~

lol when he was begging her not to cry

hahahh !

can't wait for ep10!

ahhh just got done watching..i have to say for only 9 epis, BOF korean version is so far my fave version..i just love how romantic it gets..even though i know what's going to happen, the korean version has their way of making it fresh,,im loving JP and JD...ahh!

Guest ginny_potter

. =_= I especially loved the part where F3 is hanging out in their lounge and Joon Pyo asks the guys if they've ever made kimchi or ate uk moo before~~ the look on Woo Bin's face when he mentioned that.. haha, he just nailed it!-- told everything about their standards. :lol: I really like Woo Bin as a character and i was happy watching him and Yi Jeong make remarks about Joon Pyo's talk on the phone w/ Jan Di..^^ Also, when he became "the messenger" for Joondi when she came to get an apology out of Joon Pyo.. that was just silly-cute. I can't wait to see more of Woo Bin's character. =)

WORD. :) I especially loved the part where Woo-bin was blinking in disbelief over what Jun-pyo was rambling about. Call him comic relief, but that guy seriously knows how to nail his facial expressions.

@amidala2984 - I agree. He seems to be the less angsty among the F4. But then we still don't know much about his family in this version since we are currently deprived of a Woo-bin backstory.

watching episode 9, i think what has annoyed me the most about this drama (though i love it) is how much everyone kinda babies JunPyo. they let him date whoever he wants (despite whoever liked her first) like JanDi (just because he can't get over himself), they let him lead the F4 (because he can't get over himself), and etc.

i think that's what i hate most about this drama. the fact that everyone lap dances JunPyo's every whim. is he ever going to grow up? will he always be so melodramatic about everything? :lol::rolleyes:

JunPyo's greatest error is taking himself so dam seriously.

and i was mad we of course had to dislike SoonPyo because everyone who isn't JunPyo or JiHo is a dog. :rolleyes: and then! everyone has to vitcimize poor insolent Jun Pyo because he's the only valiant being in the drama who btchslaps and doesn't tell. XD

i don't know what's going to happen for the rest of the drama until the significant other arrives but right now it seems like we're not going to tread much water until JanDi and Junpyo 'understand' each other. correction: everyone understands 'Junpyo'